RocknSteve

Jun 27, 2022
New Boy in Town

Good morning 😁
As a new kid on the block I thought I had better introduce myself (don’t worry I’ll make it quick!)
My name is Steve, I’m 65 years young, I live on the NSW south coast, play guitar, kayak, hike, a long term martial artist (don’t be fooled, I’m a very chilled person), love travelling and spending time with my two beautiful grandsons and wife.

Good morning 😁
As a new kid on the block I thought I had better introduce myself (don’t worry I’ll make it quick!)
My name is Steve, I’m 65 years young, I live on the NSW south coast, play guitar, kayak, hike, a long term martial artist (don’t be fooled, I’m a very chilled person), love travelling and spending time with my two beautiful grandsons and wife.
Aww, @RocknSteve! Welcome, welcome, welcome 🥳 We love getting to know more about the members so feel free to tell us more cool facts about yourself if you'd like! We don't mind at all :D

I love playing the guitar as well so it's nice to learn that we have something in common. I've been meaning to give martial arts a try but I find it a little intimidating. Any tips for a newbie like me?

Aww, @RocknSteve! Welcome, welcome, welcome 🥳 We love getting to know more about the members so feel free to tell us more cool facts about yourself if you'd like! We don't mind at all :D

I love playing the guitar as well so it's nice to learn that we have something in common. I've been meaning to give martial arts a try but I find it a little intimidating. Any tips for a newbie like me?
Hi Sethia
Tai Chi is probably a less painful option for you than my full contact discipline (Wing Chun). It also takes longer to heal as I get older! 😆