New book reveals shocking insider claims about King Charles!

The people of the Commonwealth have long celebrated Queen Elizabeth's reign, but some say the future of the monarchy is now uncertain as her son King Charles III sits on the throne.

Omid Scobie's latest book, Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, is set to shed light on revelations from insiders about King Charles and the Queen's relationship.

It is understood that those close to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spoke with Scobie for his book, though sources took care to say that the pair had no hand in its creation.

According to Scobie, Queen Elizabeth had little faith in her son's ability to rule as he was enjoying the glamour being raised within the royal family.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102319.png
The new book Endgame is said to reveal some insider claims about the monarch. Image: X / @omidscoobie

In 2001, the Queen supposedly referred to new Lord Chamberlain, Andrew Parker, as her 'new CEO', which some perceive as a pointed reference to her feelings towards her son.

'There was a slight lack of faith in her son,' alleges Scobie in his book. He also states that the Queen was vocal in criticising Charles' 'extravagantly luxurious lifestyle'.

This year, King Charles' coronation cost upwards of $191 million—a stark juxtaposition to his work advocating for those in the UK struggling with living costs.

It was reportedly on his 75th birthday that King Charles visited a food bank in the UK to speak with families who depend on it.

Prince William has also been a leading figure in homelessness campaigns in the country.

Scobie goes on to divulge yet more revelations. 'A source close to the Queen has said that the monarch needed someone who could be trusted to be her eyes and ears,' says Scobie in his book.

'The Queen reportedly did not think Charles was the right man for such a role—and many senior royals share this sentiment today.'

The book also states the views of those with a vested interest in the Monarchy's survival post-Elizabeth are also not in favour of the new King, and that his successors—including the young Prince George—hold the key to ‘mak(ing) the royals great again’.

The biography also paints a picture of a monarchy heading for a 'potentially uneventful era', implying that Charles will never be able to replicate his mother's greatly-loved standing with the public.

Scobie even makes reference to 'tampon-gate', which is a controversial intimate leaked recording wherein the then-Prince stated his sexual desire for his lover.

Just as Scobie released his book, other insiders from Buckingham Palace recently hinted that relations between the King and his youngest son were still icy.

According to recent reports, King Charles feels that Prince Harry has caused him ‘great pain’, particularly over his conduct in Queen Elizabeth’s last years and perceived insults toward Queen Consort Camilla. You can read more about it here.

Key Takeaways

• A new royal book has made claims that Queen Elizabeth lacked faith in King Charles' ability to rule, claiming she thought he was too preoccupied with royal luxuries.
  • The book, by Omid Scobie, alleges that the late Queen's lack of confidence in Charles remains a common sentiment among senior royals, and that there is disappointment in his reign.
  • The book controversially refers to the infamous 'tampon-gate' controversy, further painting a critical portrayal of King Charles.

What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
you do not pay for these parasites, we have our own country it is called australia and run by the australian government. do not blame the royals for rules set down by others. At least you have some notoriety your cousin sharing a CELL with Philip. Please do not blame a persons character for being a botonist. not everyone is a rude, rough aussie. with the typical black singlet. By the way I am 84 years of age and I am Royalist. and proud of it.🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🪴🌴🌿💐
you've got to be joking...Typical exPOM, READ IT PROPERLY...MY cousin was not sharing a cell with Phillip HE WAS PART OF THE CREW. Wakew and
you do not pay for these parasites, we have our own country it is called australia and run by the australian government. do not blame the royals for rules set down by others. At least you have some notoriety your cousin sharing a CELL with Philip. Please do not blame a persons character for being a botonist. not everyone is a rude, rough aussie. with the typical black singlet. By the way I am 84 years of age and I am Royalist. and proud of it.🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🪴🌴🌿💐
Why don't you read this properly. My cousin was not sharing a cell with Phillip. HE WAS PART OF THE CREW. Charlie wasn't a 'BOTANIST" when he went to school here he was just a kid who wouldn't speak to humans. I have worked hard from 3 days out of school until a couple of years ago when I be I came disabled. I paid my taxes all those years, a youth worker, parole and probation officer, carer of street kids in my own home, nurse, JP since 1996 and finally taking in recovering drug addicts and alcoholics for 7 years which I'm sure you wouldn't do. I wonder why you don't go back to where you came from AND READ YOUR HISTORY. This country was founded on convicts and the murder of Aboriginals. Its easy to pick the ex poms. By the way my GGGrandfather was a convict arriving in Dec 1822. He had only one charge against him "theft of bread" after the English STOLE his home ,land, sheep and cows leaving his wife and 5 kids homeless and hungry. I'm sure you are proud of the English.

• Sad
Reactions: PattiB
Do people really care about whatever the royals do? Australia should have become a republic years ago!
I agree but the scary part is that we have morons as prime ministers and politicians that are so far removed from reality that they do not follow the will of the people. If this lot governed the country without some kind of restrictions that a monarchy provides everything would have been sold off. Not almost everything. I love Australia to bits but I am sad to witness the decline of this country because of the best interest of this country has NOT been at the heart of government for decades.
One, of many examples. The whole submarine sage from the French compensation payout to nuclear subs that will be obsolete when we get them. Really?
We are billions in debt and our medical and school system is in disarray.
If it wasn't for politicians spending OUR money like drunken sailors this country could have been a standout in the world but alas we are on path of self destruction.

Reactions: Rob44 and PattiB
Listen, everyone! Forget about these stories about the Royals it does not affect us here in Australia one little bit. Let them screw each other whichever way they want as it will eventually bring them down.

Charles and his dragon Camilla 🐉 living the fine life off mummies fortune time Australia 🇦🇺 becomes a stand alone Republic and get away from these Leeches remember Australia was the dumping ground for the English undesirable people so why give them millions for nothing when the country could put this money 💰 to good use here not there monarchy inbred parasites

Charles and his dragon Camilla 🐉 living the fine life off mummies fortune time Australia 🇦🇺 becomes a stand alone Republic and get away from these Leeches remember Australia was the dumping ground for the English undesirable people so why give them millions for nothing when the country could put this money 💰 to good use here not there monarchy inbred parasites 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Australia became a nation on 1 January 1901 when six British colonies—New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania—united to form the Commonwealth of Australia. Australia doesn't supply any monies to the British government, and the reason the King hasn't visited the country is because he hasn't been invited by this present ignorant government.

Reactions: Rosita1950
I agree but the scary part is that we have morons as prime ministers and politicians that are so far removed from reality that they do not follow the will of the people. If this lot governed the country without some kind of restrictions that a monarchy provides everything would have been sold off. Not almost everything. I love Australia to bits but I am sad to witness the decline of this country because of the best interest of this country has NOT been at the heart of government for decades.
One, of many examples. The whole submarine sage from the French compensation payout to nuclear subs that will be obsolete when we get them. Really?
If it wasn't for politicians spending OUR money like drunken sailors this country could have been a standout in the world but alas we are on path of self destruction.
I agree with you. Sadly this world is being run by mostly male morons who are enjoying themselves blowing up the world without a care for even babies and children. I'm glad I'm on this end of my life and not just starting out.

The people of the Commonwealth have long celebrated Queen Elizabeth's reign, but some say the future of the monarchy is now uncertain as her son King Charles III sits on the throne.

Omid Scobie's latest book, Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, is set to shed light on revelations from insiders about King Charles and the Queen's relationship.

It is understood that those close to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spoke with Scobie for his book, though sources took care to say that the pair had no hand in its creation.

According to Scobie, Queen Elizabeth had little faith in her son's ability to rule as he was enjoying the glamour being raised within the royal family.

View attachment 36104
The new book Endgame is said to reveal some insider claims about the monarch. Image: X / @omidscoobie

In 2001, the Queen supposedly referred to new Lord Chamberlain, Andrew Parker, as her 'new CEO', which some perceive as a pointed reference to her feelings towards her son.

'There was a slight lack of faith in her son,' alleges Scobie in his book. He also states that the Queen was vocal in criticising Charles' 'extravagantly luxurious lifestyle'.

This year, King Charles' coronation cost upwards of $191 million—a stark juxtaposition to his work advocating for those in the UK struggling with living costs.

It was reportedly on his 75th birthday that King Charles visited a food bank in the UK to speak with families who depend on it.

Prince William has also been a leading figure in homelessness campaigns in the country.

Scobie goes on to divulge yet more revelations. 'A source close to the Queen has said that the monarch needed someone who could be trusted to be her eyes and ears,' says Scobie in his book.

'The Queen reportedly did not think Charles was the right man for such a role—and many senior royals share this sentiment today.'

The book also states the views of those with a vested interest in the Monarchy's survival post-Elizabeth are also not in favour of the new King, and that his successors—including the young Prince George—hold the key to ‘mak(ing) the royals great again’.

The biography also paints a picture of a monarchy heading for a 'potentially uneventful era', implying that Charles will never be able to replicate his mother's greatly-loved standing with the public.

Scobie even makes reference to 'tampon-gate', which is a controversial intimate leaked recording wherein the then-Prince stated his sexual desire for his lover.

Just as Scobie released his book, other insiders from Buckingham Palace recently hinted that relations between the King and his youngest son were still icy.

According to recent reports, King Charles feels that Prince Harry has caused him ‘great pain’, particularly over his conduct in Queen Elizabeth’s last years and perceived insults toward Queen Consort Camilla. You can read more about it here.

Key Takeaways

• A new royal book has made claims that Queen Elizabeth lacked faith in King Charles' ability to rule, claiming she thought he was too preoccupied with royal luxuries.
  • The book, by Omid Scobie, alleges that the late Queen's lack of confidence in Charles remains a common sentiment among senior royals, and that there is disappointment in his reign.
  • The book controversially refers to the infamous 'tampon-gate' controversy, further painting a critical portrayal of King Charles.

Harry Harry Harry get over yourself. King Charles had no hand in his accession to the throne. He was born into it. Sour grapes Harry.

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

A nobody who knows nothing, stirring up trouble on behalf of Harry and his misses. Neither of whom tell the truth. Using him so that they can distance themselves from the accusations. Poor Harry has really isolated himself now. Next step? Their Royal titles extinguished. Good! They don't deserve to part of the Royal family.

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

Supposition, we have it on the best authority, those who are close have mentioned, it is understood, pure crap supposition dragged together by something to try to sell a book to the gullibile

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

I think i have better things to do than give any credence to the outpourings of the mouthpiece of the Montecito pair. It’s all sour grapes because she didn’t get to be Queen as she expected.

Reactions: Rob44 and PattiB
I wonder what you will do with this because EVERY BIT OF IT IS TRUE. Phillip was a womaniser for good reason. He did NOT want to marry Elizabeth because he was engaged to a specialist doctor's daughter from Abbotsford in Sydney. They tried to put the girl off and, typical Aussie, she told them "if he can't stand on his two feet he can go to hell". When this was learned Phillip was arrested, locked in the brig with my cousin for company (he was part of the crew) until their arrival in England and the wedding was over. They are interbred with the House of Hanover and the Greek Royals). Charles was sent to school in OZ 3 three times in the hope he'd grow up, He was an embarrassment because he only spoke to trees and flowers. Remember the day Lizzie arrived back from a sea trip she hugged her mother and shook hands with her 3 year old son. This was shown on the tv news. It was well known that she spent no more than half an hour each day with her children.. The Queen made it clear that Camilla WAS NOT TO BE A QUEEN. As usual Charlie did his own thing. It didn't even matter to him that he had a huge part in Dianna's behaviour and death. William is no better. That mob has been puting the boot into Harry since he was tiny because he had red hair. I also feel sorry for young George who his father calls "" a king in training". For heaven's sake when will he be allowed to be a child? This isn't the first time this mob has hunted one of their own out of the country.....remember Mrs Wallis Simpson? Lizzie also screwed up her sister's life by not allowing Margaret's marriage to the love of her life (Group Captain Peter Townsend) yet allowed her son to screw someone else's wife and mother. Look at your history books and learn how far the rot goes back.
Sorry folks but I'm 81 and have lived through this stuff. I'm sick of paying for these parasites' holidays here and anything else they want. We deserve our own country. They didn't even discover us. The Dutch were here well before the Poms and a plate in a museum in China has a map showing Australia still joined to Tassie and it's from the 1400's. By the way I haven't read Harry's book. I've lived through this stuff.
The seas rose about 12,000 years ago,
The Chinese have a plate showing Tassie still joined to Aussie from the 1400 hundreds.
So, what you are saying is that plate is 10,600 years old!!
Turn the "plate" over, I bet it's stamped made in CHINA.
REALLY...

• Haha
Reactions: Veggiepatch

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

Would not read this book or Harry's book.
Charles is interested in many things nature being one of them. Why is he criticised for this - he is ahead of his time - Climate Control is a new phase and one that he had already shown the world. Believe what you wish he is there, the family is there. I have seen that someone wrote that they sent convicts here - the British legal system sent them here, get it right. I am not of convict stock my ancestors came as free settlers.
There is talk of turning Australia into a republic, rewriting our history etc. I have never liked the American way of life and if you prefer that then perhaps you would be happier over there, and the cost of changing everything - it is not just a matter of changing a few words on a piece of paper, it would be a very expensive transformation and as I have said I do not wish to be American but an Australian. Do we really want to do what America does at every opportunity.

Wow! such venom from so many people.
The Queen was a very hard act to follow and Charles is trying hard to do a good job but obviously has no hope of pleasing some people.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:
I wonder what you will do with this because EVERY BIT OF IT IS TRUE. Phillip was a womaniser for good reason. He did NOT want to marry Elizabeth because he was engaged to a specialist doctor's daughter from Abbotsford in Sydney. They tried to put the girl off and, typical Aussie, she told them "if he can't stand on his two feet he can go to hell". When this was learned Phillip was arrested, locked in the brig with my cousin for company (he was part of the crew) until their arrival in England and the wedding was over. They are interbred with the House of Hanover and the Greek Royals). Charles was sent to school in OZ 3 three times in the hope he'd grow up, He was an embarrassment because he only spoke to trees and flowers. Remember the day Lizzie arrived back from a sea trip she hugged her mother and shook hands with her 3 year old son. This was shown on the tv news. It was well known that she spent no more than half an hour each day with her children.. The Queen made it clear that Camilla WAS NOT TO BE A QUEEN. As usual Charlie did his own thing. It didn't even matter to him that he had a huge part in Dianna's behaviour and death. William is no better. That mob has been puting the boot into Harry since he was tiny because he had red hair. I also feel sorry for young George who his father calls "" a king in training". For heaven's sake when will he be allowed to be a child? This isn't the first time this mob has hunted one of their own out of the country.....remember Mrs Wallis Simpson? Lizzie also screwed up her sister's life by not allowing Margaret's marriage to the love of her life (Group Captain Peter Townsend) yet allowed her son to screw someone else's wife and mother. Look at your history books and learn how far the rot goes back.
Sorry folks but I'm 81 and have lived through this stuff. I'm sick of paying for these parasites holidays here and anything else they want. We deserve our own country. They didn't even discover us. The Dutch were here well before the Poms and a plate in a museum in China has a map showing Australia still joined to Tassie and it's from the 1400's. By the way I haven't read Harry's book. I've lived through this stuff.
When this was learned Phillip was arrested, locked in the Brig with My cousin for company (he was part of the crew) etc etc. Locked in the brig WITH my cousin for company Does not infer Phillip was ALONE in the BRIG.🙀

The seas rose about 12,000 years ago,
The Chinese have a plate showing Tassie still joined to Aussie from the 1400 hundreds.
So, what you are saying is that plate is 10,600 years old!!
Turn the "plate" over, I bet it's stamped made in CHINA.
REALLY...
people surely come up with strange stuff. I said the plate was 400 years old. Where in the name of heaven did you come up with 10,600 years old?

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

He is quite probably a decent bloke denied adeqate responsibility by his control-freak parents who should have had the guts to sack Thatcher and some of the useless Tory PMs that came after her. By not being more demanding of their Ministers of the Crown, they played their part in wrecking Pomgolia. They shrugged of that responsibility all too easily. Maybe they were scared of Cromwell's ghost?

When this was learned Phillip was arrested, locked in the Brig with My cousin for company (he was part of the crew) etc etc. Locked in the brig WITH my cousin for company Does not infer Phillip was ALONE in the BRIG.🙀
....."remember Mrs Wallis Simpson?"..... She loved hob-nobbing with Nazis and her husband Edward was the same.