New book reveals shocking insider claims about King Charles!

The people of the Commonwealth have long celebrated Queen Elizabeth's reign, but some say the future of the monarchy is now uncertain as her son King Charles III sits on the throne.

Omid Scobie's latest book, Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, is set to shed light on revelations from insiders about King Charles and the Queen's relationship.

It is understood that those close to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spoke with Scobie for his book, though sources took care to say that the pair had no hand in its creation.

According to Scobie, Queen Elizabeth had little faith in her son's ability to rule as he was enjoying the glamour being raised within the royal family.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102319.png
The new book Endgame is said to reveal some insider claims about the monarch. Image: X / @omidscoobie

In 2001, the Queen supposedly referred to new Lord Chamberlain, Andrew Parker, as her 'new CEO', which some perceive as a pointed reference to her feelings towards her son.

'There was a slight lack of faith in her son,' alleges Scobie in his book. He also states that the Queen was vocal in criticising Charles' 'extravagantly luxurious lifestyle'.

This year, King Charles' coronation cost upwards of $191 million—a stark juxtaposition to his work advocating for those in the UK struggling with living costs.

It was reportedly on his 75th birthday that King Charles visited a food bank in the UK to speak with families who depend on it.

Prince William has also been a leading figure in homelessness campaigns in the country.

Scobie goes on to divulge yet more revelations. 'A source close to the Queen has said that the monarch needed someone who could be trusted to be her eyes and ears,' says Scobie in his book.

'The Queen reportedly did not think Charles was the right man for such a role—and many senior royals share this sentiment today.'

The book also states the views of those with a vested interest in the Monarchy's survival post-Elizabeth are also not in favour of the new King, and that his successors—including the young Prince George—hold the key to ‘mak(ing) the royals great again’.

The biography also paints a picture of a monarchy heading for a 'potentially uneventful era', implying that Charles will never be able to replicate his mother's greatly-loved standing with the public.

Scobie even makes reference to 'tampon-gate', which is a controversial intimate leaked recording wherein the then-Prince stated his sexual desire for his lover.

Just as Scobie released his book, other insiders from Buckingham Palace recently hinted that relations between the King and his youngest son were still icy.

According to recent reports, King Charles feels that Prince Harry has caused him ‘great pain’, particularly over his conduct in Queen Elizabeth’s last years and perceived insults toward Queen Consort Camilla. You can read more about it here.

Key Takeaways

• A new royal book has made claims that Queen Elizabeth lacked faith in King Charles' ability to rule, claiming she thought he was too preoccupied with royal luxuries.
  • The book, by Omid Scobie, alleges that the late Queen's lack of confidence in Charles remains a common sentiment among senior royals, and that there is disappointment in his reign.
  • The book controversially refers to the infamous 'tampon-gate' controversy, further painting a critical portrayal of King Charles.

What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
No such thing as good government. I'm no monarchist, they do bugger all really. Charles has been hung out to dry by the media for decades. I choose not to believe sensationalist rubbish.
I agree with all you are saying about all that, but what are our options ? Either way" we are the Ham in the Sandwich ."
What is a bit okay with one group of
Pollies, doesn't carry through to the other crew.
It was better when we were an Island and most of the world, didn't think we existed.
Or where in the World we were. Pity we didn't keep it that way in some ways.
Too late now!!!!! On with the program.....

I guess I'm some way, we can at least still
Whinge about everything and blame
everybody else for our terrible lives.......

I think it's about time King Charles removed Prince Harry's title

I think it's about time Prince Charles removed all titles from Harry & Meghan. They are disgusting in the way they are behaving & need to learn that everybody hates them. They are vicious & vindictive & should be exiled from the Royal Family once & forever. They are very jealous of William & Catherine & their beautiful family. Anymore rot that comes out of their mouths should be taken along for slander. Let them know that no-one believes their vindictiveness.
I think Harry is better than his father.

I think alot of what Harry is saying is the truth. Alot of it is documented including in Diana's interviews.

It's a known fact that two members of the royal family did Question what colour skin Archie would have .

At least Harry isn't an adulterer

The people of the Commonwealth have long celebrated Queen Elizabeth's reign, but some say the future of the monarchy is now uncertain as her son King Charles III sits on the throne.

Omid Scobie's latest book, Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, is set to shed light on revelations from insiders about King Charles and the Queen's relationship.

It is understood that those close to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spoke with Scobie for his book, though sources took care to say that the pair had no hand in its creation.

According to Scobie, Queen Elizabeth had little faith in her son's ability to rule as he was enjoying the glamour being raised within the royal family.

View attachment 36104
The new book Endgame is said to reveal some insider claims about the monarch. Image: X / @omidscoobie

In 2001, the Queen supposedly referred to new Lord Chamberlain, Andrew Parker, as her 'new CEO', which some perceive as a pointed reference to her feelings towards her son.

'There was a slight lack of faith in her son,' alleges Scobie in his book. He also states that the Queen was vocal in criticising Charles' 'extravagantly luxurious lifestyle'.

This year, King Charles' coronation cost upwards of $191 million—a stark juxtaposition to his work advocating for those in the UK struggling with living costs.

It was reportedly on his 75th birthday that King Charles visited a food bank in the UK to speak with families who depend on it.

Prince William has also been a leading figure in homelessness campaigns in the country.

Scobie goes on to divulge yet more revelations. 'A source close to the Queen has said that the monarch needed someone who could be trusted to be her eyes and ears,' says Scobie in his book.

'The Queen reportedly did not think Charles was the right man for such a role—and many senior royals share this sentiment today.'

The book also states the views of those with a vested interest in the Monarchy's survival post-Elizabeth are also not in favour of the new King, and that his successors—including the young Prince George—hold the key to ‘mak(ing) the royals great again’.

The biography also paints a picture of a monarchy heading for a 'potentially uneventful era', implying that Charles will never be able to replicate his mother's greatly-loved standing with the public.

Scobie even makes reference to 'tampon-gate', which is a controversial intimate leaked recording wherein the then-Prince stated his sexual desire for his lover.

Just as Scobie released his book, other insiders from Buckingham Palace recently hinted that relations between the King and his youngest son were still icy.

According to recent reports, King Charles feels that Prince Harry has caused him ‘great pain’, particularly over his conduct in Queen Elizabeth’s last years and perceived insults toward Queen Consort Camilla. You can read more about it here.

Key Takeaways

• A new royal book has made claims that Queen Elizabeth lacked faith in King Charles' ability to rule, claiming she thought he was too preoccupied with royal luxuries.
  • The book, by Omid Scobie, alleges that the late Queen's lack of confidence in Charles remains a common sentiment among senior royals, and that there is disappointment in his reign.
  • The book controversially refers to the infamous 'tampon-gate' controversy, further painting a critical portrayal of King Charles.

King Charles needs to grow a pair and disown the pair of them, as he can't do it. He needs to petitioning parliament to divest them of all titles.

I saw it as well, thought we had lost a Charles somewhere. But honestly we are such fragile creatures, the queen was a rare bird. The royals cost a lot but the millions they bring in would make that look like peanuts.
Imagine living with every move you make being scrutinised . One thing re Camilla,b she loved him unconditionally and it seems still does. Just leave the poor sods be.
you are so right. if you dislike then dislike but keep it to yourself as it sounds and reads so bogan.

I think alot of what Harry is saying is the truth. Alot of it is documented including in Diana's interviews.

It's a known fact that two members of the royal family did Question what colour skin Archie would have .

you must be kidding. adulterer he was with camilla way back. and who cares love conquers all and i am happy for them. camilla has spine alas diana was just a tad dumb. think it is not all harry he has is whinger helping the ginger.

it is a question any right minded parent would ask their child.

I'll apologize in advance for my comments here..... Firstly SDC should be ashamed for even publishing this garbage which is about as accurate as Woman's Day or The new Idea! You lot should also get a life even reading about such garbage! :cool: ;)
BAH HUMBUG!

Reactions: Veggiepatch
Not a new story, everyone knew for years that The Queen didn't think Charles was ready or would ever be King.
He only became King because The Queen Died.
Before marrying Diana he was know as the playboy Prince.
Remember He was having an affair with a still married woman with children, which The Queen knew about and was why she pushed for him to find a young single bride.

The title of King should have gone straight to William
I agree he should have abdicated in favour of his first born William thus saving the millions of a coronation, unfortunately he suffers from the same affliction of his youngest. He will become known as the only king in history with three arseholes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Veggiepatch
I unfortunately have a negative response to King Charles and Camilla. Queen Elizabeth's reign is likely to be the last
Royal to have had a positive impact and affection for all those under her rule.
Charlie's on the other hand has not left a good impression on the Monarchy. Making Camilla, Queen will be the Rock he will perish on. Prince William may not be quite ready to take on the Crown, but with Catherine on his side I think he will do very well. However will he get the chance ? Not in the short term, I hazard to guess.
Our push toward becoming a Republican
Society will no doubt be in the forefront
of our largest proposal to become, what the large proportion of our population are wanting to move into,that less expensive option of having a larger push for this to happen. Coupled with more freedom to expand our own Preferred Government. , and our own point of view, as to where we want our Country to head.
If we can vote in a responsible Government that reflects our concern for the future of Australia we can only go from strength to strength.

The only thing that stopped the Republic push years was they couldn't find a consensus about a President? as I wouldn't vote for any political appointee.

Well that was funny! As my interest in ANY monarchy, British or otherwise, is as extensive as that of religion. In other words, a big fat ZERO, I have not commented until now.

Prince Harry may not be an adulterer, but he is guilty of something far worse - bestiality. All the gasps of "shock...horror" are satisfying.

I have said it before. I say it how it is. I don't candy coat sheep's balls and give them to kiddies as delicious lollies. I give them the raw deal, literally.

Charles and his dragon Camilla 🐉 living the fine life off mummies fortune time Australia 🇦🇺 becomes a stand alone Republic and get away from these Leeches remember Australia was the dumping ground for the English undesirable people so why give them millions for nothing when the country could put this money 💰 to good use here not there monarchy inbred parasites 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
They receive nothing from us at all ............do some research before you embarrass yourself any further!!

Hard to believe so many people had an opinion of a book they haven't even read

Reactions: Jest

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

My premotions on PQEII death, UK Royals would certainly be into History

Good on you for stating facts , that most of us oldies are aware of , thanks for pulling no punches , I always thought Charlie was a dill, watching their antics over the years ,something has to give. Now watch the knives come out.
The Queen relented later in life regarding Camilla. She finally recognised that if she'd let people run their own lives, others would not have been hurt - Margaret and Charles would have married the people they loved instead of poor substitutes. I think it's time everyone got over the fact that Charles loved one woman all his life - his wife. He may not be perfect, but who is? Harry and Meghan need to butt out of the lives of people they are only interested in criticizing. Take away their titles - they sure as hell haven't lived up to what is expected of the royals. Pair of drama queens.

what a stupid remark.
I agree, why are they allowed the titles when they don't even live in the UK? Americans disdain titles, why does Meghan still call herself Duchess?

Good on you for stating facts , that most of us oldies are aware of , thanks for pulling no punches , I always thought Charlie was a dill, watching their antics over the years ,something has to give. Now watch the knives come out.
An engagement that is documented where? Unheard of. What was her name?

King

View attachment 36104

Key Takeaways

Charles was born heir to the throne, so be it. He may rule for 20 years or not. William will take his place as heir to the throne, he seems to have been given a good grounding by the Queen. Be patient with King Charles, he wont deliberately stuff it up, he waited a long time for it. JAS

Reactions: Hel