strangely I do not consider this a joke - have done the same when they wanted us to send a photo of non receipt of parcel. (or even ordered two and received one). I now purchase through Temu their service is second to none.

strangely I do not consider this a joke - have done the same when they wanted us to send a photo of non receipt of parcel. (or even ordered two and received one). I now purchase through Temu their service is second to none.
Temu is fantastic!!! A box was damaged in transit and they gave me a refund and let me keep the contents which were not damaged at all!

Temu is fantastic!!! A box was damaged in transit and they gave me a refund and let me keep the contents which were not damaged at all!
In other words it was so inexpensive that it didn't bother them to replace it. Did we tell a 'whitey' ???????????

I get scam emails from Temu all the time saying I have a "package" ready for delivery. Never dealt with Temu and still don't know who they are.
Here is example of the thinly disguised scam received this morning.

Dear Temu Shopper,

We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to receive a Temu pallet! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with Temu.

Attention! This survey offer expires today, December 17, 2023.

Reactions: Ezzy
In other words it was so inexpensive that it didn't bother them to replace it. Did we tell a 'whitey' ???????????
It was on.y $20.00 agreed but they are so quick to send out orders and do the right thing! All their things are cheap bu some of them are the same as goods advertised at twice the price!

Dear Temu Shopper,

We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to receive a Temu pallet! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with Temu.

obviously is a scam but other companies get the same treatment from scammers too!

Reactions: Ezzy

Dear Temu Shopper,

They don't sell pallets of goodies. Wife :rolleyes: and I have used Temu before and we didn't/don't get emails junk emails from them.
Just check the email address of the sender that it has come from and if it doesn't look like a Temu email, block it. That should stop it mostly. ;)

They don't sell pallets of goodies. Wife :rolleyes: and I have used Temu before and we didn't/don't get emails junk emails from them.
Just check the email address of the sender that it has come from and if it doesn't look like a Temu email, block it. That should stop it mostly. ;)
At the bottom of the email is an address in Florida, USA, written half in Español and half English. The closest I've been to Florida is Christchurch, New Zealand.

Reactions: Observer

Dear Temu Shopper,

I got the same scam letter. I also got a letter from Temu, after ordering from them, that said they do not send out such letters nor ask for any details so I should ignore anything supposedly coming from them without my customer number.

Reactions: Veggiepatch

Dear Temu Shopper,

I buy stuff from Temu which is give or take. They do easy returns infact my last order they asked if I was happy to keep it and receive a credit for the whole order.
.I've been ordering vertical garden wall pockets which are great as well as garden solar lights .

They never ask for surveys . They only send emails and messages to try and tempt you into buying