Irish singer Moya Brennan peforms two Clannad classics, 'Theme From Harry's Game' and 'I Will Find You'. Moya brennan is the singer here. She and her sister Enya have been responsilble for some monster hits but I have always been drawn more to Moya for her collaborational stuff. Their original band Clannad were awesome...

Let me finish of 2022 with this, I hope John recovers and lives a healthy life on his farm, thanks for the tunes John......In 2006, John Farnham performed with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra at the Sydney Opera House in one of the most impressive musical performances of his career

Lets start 2023 with 160 tunes that are 50 years old this year

List of songs: 1. Sweet - Blockbuster 2. Anne Murray - Danny’s Song 3. Free - Wishing Well 4. Olivia Newton-John - Take Me Home, Country Roads 5. Elton John - Daniel 6. The O’Jays - Love Train 7. Seals and Crofts - Hummingbird 8. Electric Light Orchestra - Roll Over Beethoven 9. Strawb - Part of the Union 10. America - Don’t Cross the River 11. Gladys Knight and the Pips - Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye) 12. Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly with His Song 13. Deodato - Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001) 14. Four Tops - Ain’t No Woman (Like the One I’ve Got) 15. The Moody Blues - I’m Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) 16. Tony Christie - Avenues and Alleyways 17. The Stylistics - Break Up to Make Up 18. Vicki Lawrence - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia 19. Dawn featuring Tony Orlando - Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree 20. Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side 21. Skylark - Wildflower 22. Les Humphries Singers - Mama Loo 23. Carpenters - Sing 24. Dobie Gray - Drift Away 25. Slade - Cum On Feel the Noize 26. Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle with You 27. War - The Cisco Kid 28. T. Rex - 20th Century Boy 29. Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein 30. Steely Dan - Reeling in the Years 31. Cliff Richard - Power to All Our Friends 32. Gilbert O’Sullivan - Get Down 33. Demis Roussos - Forever and Ever 34. Stevie Wonder - You Are the Sunshine of My Life 35. Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You 36. Clint Holmes - Playground in My Mind 37. Sylvia - Pillow Talk 38. Mike Brant - Rien qu'une larme 39. Billy Preston - Will It Go Round in Circles 40. ABBA - Ring Ring 41. Paul McCartney & Wings - My Love 42. Demis Roussos - Goodbye, My Love, Goodbye 43. David Bowie - Drive-In Saturday 44. Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy 45. Barry White - I’m Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby 46. Perry Como - And I Love You So 47. Anne-Marie David - Tu te reconnaîtras 48. Deep Purple - Woman from Tokyo 49. The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin’ 50. Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown 51. Albert Hammond - The Free Electric Band 52. Charlie Rich - Behind Closed Doors 53. Medicine Head - One and One Is One 54. Sweet - Hell Raiser 55. Mocedades - Eres Tú 56. Seals and Crofts - Diamond Girl 57. 10cc - Rubber Bullets 58. Suzi Quatro - Can the Can 59. Michel Sardou - La maladie d'amour 60. George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth) 61. Paul Simon - Kodachrome 62. Pink Floyd - Money 63. Three Dog Night - Shambala 64. Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water 65. La Tropa Loca - Un sueño 66. Carpenters - Yesterday Once More 67. Diana Ross - Touch Me in the Morning 68. Wings - Live and Let Die 69. Dave Edmunds - Born to Be with You 70. T. Rex - The Groover 71. Chicago - Feelin’ Stronger Every Day 72. Eagles - Tequila Sunrise 73. Helen Reddy - Delta Dawn 74. Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away 75. Maureen McGovern - The Morning After 76. Stories - Brother Louie 77. David Bowie - Life on Mars 78. Slade - Skweeze Me Pleeze Me 79. Charlie Daniels - Uneasy Rider 80. Formula V - Eva Maria 81. Nino Bravo - América América 82. Elton John - Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting 83. Mungo Jerry - Alright Alright Alright 84. Dawn featuring Tony Orlando - Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose 85. Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On 86. Barry Blue - Dancin' on a Saturday Night 87. Gary Glitter - I'm the Leader of the Gang 88. Suzi Quatro - 48 Crash 89. Medicine Head - Rising Sun 90. B.W. Stevenson - My Maria 91. Grand Funk - We’re an American Band 92. Camilo Sesto - Todo por nada 93. Roberto Carlos - La montaña 94. Cher - Half-Breed 95. Paul Simon - Loves Me Like a Rock 96. David Essex - Rock On 97. Donny Osmond - Young Love 98. Hudson Ford - Pick Up the Pieces 99. Secos & Molhados - Sangue Latino 100. Mike Brant - Tout donné, tout repris 101. Golden Earring - Radar Love 102. The Doobie Brothers - China Grove 103. Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground 104. 10cc - The Dean and I 105. The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man 106. Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin’ (Part 1) 107. DeFranco Family feat. Tony DeFranco - Heartbeat, It’s a Lovebeat 108. Wizzard - Angel Fingers 109. Demis Roussos - My Friend the Wind 110. Bob Dylan - Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door 111. Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia 112. Ike & Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits 113. The Rolling Stones - Angie 114. Pooh - Io e te per altri giorni 115. Los Freddy's - Déjenme llorar 116. Garfunkel - All I Know 117. Marie Osmond - Paper Roses 118. Sweet - Ballroom Blitz 119. Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road 120. Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl 121. Chicago - Just You ‘N’ Me 122. Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Part 1) 123. Slade - My Friend Stan 124. Carpenters - Top of the World 125. Jim Croce - I Got a Name 126. Ringo Starr - Photograph 127. David Cassidy - Daydreamer 128. Nazareth - This Flight Tonight 129. Mireille Mathieu - La Paloma Adieu 130. David Bowie - Sorrow 131. Lucio Battisti - La collina dei ciliegi 132. Aerosmith - Dream On 133. Al Wilson - Show and Tell 134. Led Zeppelin - D’yer Mak’er 135. Steve Miller Band - The Joker 136. Mud - Dyna-mite 137. Suzi Quatro - Daytona Demon 138. Barry White - Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up 139. Brownsville Station - Smokin’ in the Boy’s Room 140. Alvin Stardust - My Coo Ca Choo 141. Helen Reddy - Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress) 142. Camilo Sesto - Algo Más 143. Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes 144. Stevie Wonder - Living for the City 145. Gary Glitter - I Love You Love Me Love 146. Roxy Music - Street Life 147. Claude François - Chanson populaire 148. Julio Iglesias - Dieciseis años 149. Jim Croce - Time in a Bottle 150. Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There 151. Mott the Hoople - Roll Away the Stone 152. The New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me 153. Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That’s What I’m Gonna Do) 154. Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were 155. Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love’s Theme 156. Elton John - Step into Christmas 157. Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie 158. Ringo Starr - You’re Sixteen 159. Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 160. Leo Sayer - The Show Must Go On

new at this and not a fast learner,For Jerry Lee Lewis Jimmy Lee Swaggart gospel music on you tube have s look at this THE BOYS FROM FERREDAY .Jerry last recording but worth listening to and watching,Has link to purchase for 25 us dollars with free postage I did .Different but I love it great talents .RIP Jerry you will be missed.

Reactions: Goodbloke
Hey there! As I'm new here, I'd like to refresh this thread with my input about the song the OP shared. The Simply Red concert in the Opera House was truly amazing and their performance was quite memorable. It's nice to know that, in this day and age, there are various ways to listen to music without having to pay for it. For those looking into downloading music from YouTube, I'd recommend checking out these youtube to mp3 converters (https://vlogtribe. com/best-youtube-to-mp3-converters/). This service has been helpful for me and I believe it can be helpful for you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodbloke