I thought our readers might enjoy this 5 year old child, piano prodigy. Alberto started playing piano when he was 3! Both his parents are talented musicians and his mum says he has perfect (actual) pitch, he can’t read music yet and he practises about 3 hours a day only. Wow!

Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani

Reactions: Goodbloke
It's rare that we have the privilege to come across someone that has TRUE talent and genius in our lifetime. So there is this app that young folk use, seems they like to find random strangers (who knew??), anyway this gent is very skilled at piano, if he does not know the tune, he finds it on his phone, has a quick listen, then plays it.....thats a very good skill. Another wierd thing on YouTube.

Except for Peter Gun theme, this is the entire show. Guests include, Steve Allen, Sue Raney, Johnny Mathis, Laurindo Almeida, Dudley Moore, Julie Andrews, James Galway, Tony Bennett, Andy Williams and Gary Owen. After about 12 minutes the sound is in stereo.Tome base corrected from Beta tape. That's one of the most incredible TV live performance to see not only to see Henry Mancini but all these great artists together and some of them are no longer with us. Pink Panther at the 39 min mark is great.

Last edited:
The members of Pentatonix are incredible singers and arrangers. However, they are also wonderful actors, using their expressions, gestures, postures and looks to communicate the emotional content of what they're singing.

Every major record label declined to record this song... it was ultimately picked up by a small outfit and sold over 1 million records in it's first year and reached the number one spot on the billboards!

I listened and thought I was listening to Pink, this lady has a unique voice, with little rasps in it, very good singer, grateful I found Davina Michelle, obviously English is not her first language.

I'm an Aussie and this song still gives me chills because nobody gets to his audience like Neil does. I can tell you his Hot August Night album was played at many a backyard BBQ in Perth and you either sang along or were told to leave.