Mum shares a generous act of a stranger in her local Kmart store on social media — “Faith in humanity restored!”

A mum has taken to social media to share a heartwarming act performed by a stranger at her local Kmart store.

A Queensland mum posted a photo of a note that her 12-year-old daughter discovered on one of the shelves in her local Kmart store in the Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia Facebook group.

V_iqRr2M-BRoT8ogQMEH4qQDaJo9rHe5-O82WAHA3RNQJ8S_xalV_jhphaV25c1EI173eShQOlSSEIaAElZnWQVsI5rkQ4hUg0FmbWOcVy59IyFh3T4N569nFfRK2R_4IyTKaqw

A mum shared the note her daughter found on one of the shelves in her local Kmart store. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

The note read: “If you found this, it’s yours."

“Please keep it as a reminder of your abundance! Money is energy and there’s an infinite supply available.”

The mum captioned the post with her gratitude to the kind stranger, writing: “Whomever you are who shared your wealth to people, may God bless you and your family. Sharing is caring.”

She also explained that her daughter is "keeping the money safe in a jar and will keep adding to it”.

The gesture was praised by other Facebook users, with many saying that the heartwarming act can teach an important lesson about wealth.

One user wrote: “What a beautiful thing to do. I'd be so overwhelmed if this happened to me.”

“Great lesson. Always value money for the good it can bring to others,” another added.

A third comment read: “Faith in humanity restored.”

While most were singing their praises over the random act of generosity, a number of social media sleuths did some digging into the identity of the stranger.

And in a surprising turn of events, the stranger who left the notes was none other than Love Island Australia star Isabelle Green.

kZDksq7UYSm_lIQxDUz7C3Bp1woLE8_HMm0Psdz-seE98LJr77MI9A2gGjb3mPJHa4M29H7wsSgGupFiC7-Pep_TWBQM4JluRWl4J9Y-k4_H2lLtyH4cSIchLOWipHqzDcNBqv0

The stranger who left the notes was none other than Love Island Australia star Isabelle Green. Credit: Instagram/Isabelle Green.

It was revealed that the reality star had posted on her Instagram page, sharing how she left some notes in her local Kmart store's candle section.

Isabelle wrote on Instagram: “This was sooo much fun.”

“I’m on such a high from something so little.”

W3Y9a7vRH-bRfj6qjnKlzTBjI6YTL3p3wBknL2zCMx6vvwKfBFMI3-u5VOeaWNcAMoQzyKbe0IP41wxPK8_16Vem3PBsFYyG9FdLdmXerrznVsYXET7VHe26_ecv_hO6Hdx0bkc
tDrTFZ-A-gVau6uZU-E9uCydf1kW-kJ2x0spbj5-ap54PNxkVgxW__PZonxdyw2gv_uLDp82mj77217LW8mzbtPSyuVvSvWBywQCDtGyMvWat7CfdTKWRUe5YNjt5qjxupbIAO4

Isabelle had posted about the heartwarming act on her Instagram page. Credit: Instagram/Isabelle Green.

The reality TV personality appeared on season two of Love Island Australia, which aired on Channel 9 in 2019.

Isabelle has given birth to her daughter Dakota Sage in December 2021 and is currently working as an influencer with more than 75,000 followers on Instagram.

Sponsored
This 8s certainly a great act of generosity which would have been even more incredible if it had not been advertised all over social media by the reality star. God asks us to do our giving in silence not asking for recognition for our gifting.

Well done Isabelle Green. I have never heard of you and never would have had this act of kindness and sharing not taken place. All previous comments have focused on a negative aspect of your generousity, however I don't see that at all. Whether you are a reality star or not is not the point, you have made some little girls day and she will always remember your kindness and generousity as one of the building blocks of her financial life.
Congrats and thank you Isabelle

Reactions: Sandi_g
i agree with Robbo 128 it doesn't matter if your a star to think you are sharing your money that you earn is amazing and you made that little girl happy i don't know who you are cause a never watch love island i wish the best of luck marg ;)

This 8s certainly a great act of generosity which would have been even more incredible if it had not been advertised all over social media by the reality star. God asks us to do our giving in silence not asking for recognition for our gifting.
"Don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing when helping the needy".
Matthew 6:3

Reactions: Groovy