Flash Forward on 7+. I binge watched the 22 Episodes over 4 nights on my Desktop. Absolutely loved it. Pity they cancelled the Season 2. Also addicted to Law and Order SVU.

If you do love something psychological, dark, creepy yet a bit funny. Evil on Netflix is excellent.

Movies and TV series recommendation

Hey there, members!

After an insistent public demand, I've decided to create this Movies and TV series recommendation thread. I know that a lot of you have some fantastic movies and TV shows to recommend, and I'm excited to see what you all have in store.

I'm particularly fond of psychological thrillers, dark comedies, and drama, but I don't snub a rom-com when I need a feel-good film to chill with my partner.

To give you a better idea of my taste, some of my all-time favourites include The Pianist, Shawshank Redemption, Triangle of Sadness, Inglourious Basterds, Get Out, and Inception. For TV series, my favourites are Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, and Sherlock.

Now, I'd love to hear from you all - what are your current favourites, and what have you been watching recently that you would recommend?

Let's get this thread going - share your thoughts and recommendations below!

View attachment 15651
Credits: Paramount Pictures, 1972

Longmire is an excellent series and another is

Hey there, members!

After an insistent public demand, I've decided to create this Movies and TV series recommendation thread. I know that a lot of you have some fantastic movies and TV shows to recommend, and I'm excited to see what you all have in store.

I'm particularly fond of psychological thrillers, dark comedies, and drama, but I don't snub a rom-com when I need a feel-good film to chill with my partner.

To give you a better idea of my taste, some of my all-time favourites include The Pianist, Shawshank Redemption, Triangle of Sadness, Inglourious Basterds, Get Out, and Inception. For TV series, my favourites are Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, and Sherlock.

Now, I'd love to hear from you all - what are your current favourites, and what have you been watching recently that you would recommend?

View attachment 15651

Longmire is a great series and so is

Hey there, members!

View attachment 15651

Both Longmire and
Good Behaviour - both on 7plus
and both really good

One of my Favourite movies that I saw at the movies maybe 18 months ago was The Fisherman's Friend .
I watched it again on fetch TV yesterday and loves it even more than the first time.

Fisherman's_Friends_Theatrical_Poster.jpg

A London music executive, Danny, reluctantly heads to Cornwall on his colleague Henry's stag weekend, where he's pranked by his boss, Troy, into trying to sign a group of shanty-singing fishermen. Danny becomes the ultimate ‘fish out of water’, struggling to gain the respect and enthusiasm of the unlikely boy band that consists of Jim, Jago, Leadville and Rowan, who all value friendship and community over fame and fortune. Attempting to overcome the fishermen's scepticism about the music business, Danny finds himself drawn into the community, has his integrity tested and ultimately is shown the meaning of loyalty, love and friendship. This forces Danny to re-evaluate what really matters in life, ultimately giving him the chance of a different kind of success which leads to him falling in love with Jim's daughter, Alwyn.

Reactions: Thecheesequeen
After watching Fisherman's Friend on TV yesterday I then watched Fisherman's Friend's One And All and loved it just as much as the first one .
I missed it while on at the Cinema but did watch it yesterday on Prime at a cost of $2.99 if you wait I would say it will be free in about 1 month but I could not wait !
Screenshot_20230706_151611_Samsung Internet.jpg
The sequel to the 2019 hit UK comedy charts the next installment of the Fisherman's Friends uplifting true-story. Following the unexpected success of the band's debut album "No Hopers, Jokers and Rogues" we re-join them almost a year later, struggling with the pressures, pitfalls and temptations of their newfound fame. FISHERMAN'S FRIENDS ONE AND ALL continues the journey with the loveable 'buoy band', as they navigate the choppy waters of fame, second album syndrome, and performing on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury.

Reactions: Thecheesequeen
They’re great movies, aren’t they. The singing is fantastic.
The singing is magic, it took me back to my childhood, I was raised by my grandparents and remember going to parties with them , where there would be big sing-alongs which alot were sea shantys .

The movie makes you want to move to a sea side village in the UK

I hope there is a 3rd movie 🙏

Another Movie I wanted to see at the cinema and didn't get around to it was A Man Named Otto staring Tom Hanks.

I finally watched it yesterday on Prime and OMG an Amazing movie.

I have plenty of favourite Tom Hanks Movies and this one is now at the top

Devastated and lonely, a widower decides to take a drastic step. However, his plans are disrupted by a lively family that moves in across the road.
This is a movie that you will laugh and cry.
images.jpeg-20.jpg

The singing is magic, it took me back to my childhood, I was raised by my grandparents and remember going to parties with them , where there would be big sing-alongs which alot were sea shantys .

The movie makes you want to move to a sea side village in the UK

I hope there is a 3rd movie 🙏
My brother lives in that part of England, and it’s so beautiful.

My daughters watch this all the time and one has now introduced her uni baddies to it.

Two of my daughters stumbled across the location where it is filmed
I have a friend who watches this ridiculous show and actually believes it.
All these reality shows are contrived, always someone who is the baddie etc. Full of people looking for their 5 minutes of fame
As far as the so called experts are concerned, they should all look for new jobs their record is abysmal.
The ads for these shows are enough to put me off.But, to each his own as they say.
Obviously a lot of people watch this garbage because they keep on making it.

I have a friend who watches this ridiculous show and actually believes it.
All these reality shows are contrived, always someone who is the baddie etc. Full of people looking for their 5 minutes of fame
As far as the so called experts are concerned, they should all look for new jobs their record is abysmal.
The ads for these shows are enough to put me off.But, to each his own as they say.
Obviously a lot of people watch this garbage because they keep on making it.
What show are you referring to, Mylittletibbies? The thread is about two movies - Fisherman’s Friendsand A Man Called Otto. 🤷‍♀️

What show are you referring to, Mylittletibbies? The thread is about two movies - Fisherman’s Friendsand A Man Called Otto. 🤷‍♀️
Oh, sorry, I just scrolled right back and saw there were others mentioned before. I still don’t know which show you’re talking about, though.

Sorry, must have clicked in the wrong spot, was referring to Married at First Sight, and general reality rubbish.
Only my opinion of course.
The above two movies were great.

Sorry, must have clicked in the wrong spot, was referring to Married at First Sight, and general reality rubbish.

Oh, that clears up my confusion. And yes, I so agree with you about MAFS. There’s been so much rubbishy reality tv on in recent years.