Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Mayday! Mayday!

An air traffic control tower suddenly lost communication with a small twin engine aircraft.
A moment later the tower land line rang and was answered by one of the employees.
The passenger riding with the pilot who lost communications was on a cellular phone and yelled
"Mayday, mayday!! The pilot had an instant and fatal heart attack.
I grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket, and he had told me before
we took off, he had the tower on his speed dial memory.

I am flying upside down at 8,000 feet and traveling at 180 mph. Mayday, mayday!!"
The employee in the tower had put him on speaker phone immediately.
"Calm down, we acknowledge you and we’ll guide you down after a few questions.
The first thing is not to panic, remain calm!!".
He began his series of questions:Tower : "How do you know you are traveling at 8,000 feet?"Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 8,000 feet on the Altimeter dial in front of me."Tower: "Okay, that’s good, remain calm. How do you know you’re traveling at 180 mph?"Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 180 mph on the Airspeed dial in front of me."Tower: "Okay, this is great so far, but it’s heavily overcast, so how do you know you're flying upside down?"
Aircraft : “The s**t in my pants is running out of my shirt collar."

Mayday! Mayday!

An air traffic control tower suddenly lost communication with a small twin engine aircraft.
A moment later the tower land line rang and was answered by one of the employees.
The passenger riding with the pilot who lost communications was on a cellular phone and yelled

I am flying upside down at 8,000 feet and traveling at 180 mph. Mayday, mayday!!"

He began his series of questions:Tower : "How do you know you are traveling at 8,000 feet?"Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 8,000 feet on the Altimeter dial in front of me."Tower: "Okay, that’s good, remain calm. How do you know you’re traveling at 180 mph?"Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 180 mph on the Airspeed dial in front of me."Tower: "Okay, this is great so far, but it’s heavily overcast, so how do you know you're flying upside down?"
Don't let it reach your mouth :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Mayday! Mayday!

Oh dear it’s a bit early in the the morning for crying with laughter at a joke, I wasn’t expecting that ending. Good it’s put me in a funny mood for the day now.

Mayday! Mayday!

Dennis R's Morning pun. Doctor Doctor, How can I stop my nose from running. Stick your foot out and trip it.

Mayday! Mayday!

Lol, poor bugger, I hope they got him to land safely so he can run home and get changed. Hahaha.