Again a classroom joke to reply to today's joke, this female teacher always asked her class a question on a Friday afternoon and if anyone could answer it they could leave early, week after week passed and no one could answer her questions so Billy the brightest pupil in the class came up with an idea, so he he painted two table tennis balls black and took them to school on the Friday, as the teacher stood up to ask her question he rolled the two balls to the front of the class, the teacher said right who is the comedian with two black balls, little Billy stood up and said, Sammy Davies Junior Miss can I go home now.

Punctuation, just like good grammar, has largely gone out of the window! We can thank ‘short hand’ text messages for that. We have largely become lazy when it comes to conversing in the Queen’s English, as we learnt it in school.
I also think humor has gone out the window for some....

Reactions: debjane and Geophph
Again a classroom joke to reply to today's joke, this female teacher always asked her class a question on a Friday afternoon and if anyone could answer it they could leave early, week after week passed and no one could answer her questions so Billy the brightest pupil in the class came up with an idea, so he he painted two table tennis balls black and took them to school on the Friday, as the teacher stood up to ask her question he rolled the two balls to the front of the class, the teacher said right who is the comedian with two black balls, little Billy stood up and said, Sammy Davies Junior Miss can I go home now.
Oh a bit rude

Reactions: Geophph
Louis XVI was supposed to have said about one of his courtiers:- Pardon impossible to be sent to Siberia. He forgot the comma. Does it go before or after impossible?
I would place this before. A comma is a pause. I read this as Louis saying Pardon, impossible...... Whatever was in question could not be sent to Siberia.
Of course, without knowing the full extent of this conversation, this is just an observation.