Man under police custody after allegedly stabbing two people at Woolworths

Content warning: This article contains descriptions of a stabbing incident that may be distressing to some. Reader discretion is advised.

In a disturbing turn of events that has left the local community reeling, violence unfolded near a Woolworths supermarket in Berwick, Victoria.

The sudden outbreak of violence is a stark reminder that, despite our best efforts to maintain a sense of security, unexpected dangers can lurk around even the most mundane corners of our daily lives.

Around the middle of the day on Sunday, 11 August, at approximately 12:30 PM, passersby were thrust into a scene of chaos as two individuals were allegedly stabbed in an unprovoked attack on Lyall Rd.

The tranquillity of a routine shopping day was shattered when witnesses reported a man ‘behaving erratically’ before the alleged assault took place.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 7.40.24 AM.png
A man allegedly stabbed two people at a Woolworths store in Victoria. Credit: 7NEWS Melbourne / Twitter

The victims, one man in his 20s who suffered serious injuries to his upper body and another who sustained superficial wounds, were both rushed to The Alfred Hospital.

The quick response of emergency services ensured that both men were in stable condition upon their arrival at the medical facility.

In a display of bravery and community spirit, bystanders intervened to restrain the alleged attacker, holding him until law enforcement officers arrived at the scene.

The swift action of these individuals likely prevented further harm and is a testament to the courage that can emerge in the face of adversity.

The suspect, whose motives remain unclear, is now in police custody.

‘The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are being investigated,’ Victoria Police said in a statement.

‘It is not believed parties are known to each other.’

As the investigation continues, police are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact Crime Stoppers.
Key Takeaways
  • Two people were allegedly stabbed in a random attack near Woolworths in Berwick, Victoria.
  • The assault occurred around 12:30 PM on Sunday, 11 August, and the alleged attacker was behaving erratically.
  • One victim has been hospitalised in a serious but stable condition with upper body injuries; another sustained superficial injuries.
  • The alleged attacker has been arrested, and the police are continuing their investigation, urging anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers.
Have you ever witnessed or experienced a situation that made you feel unsafe while out shopping or going about your daily routine? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.

Sponsored
One of the biggest troubles is that they get sent to the resort. Yes a very well off prison system that treats them better than being at home and they catch up with all thier friends. The worst thing though is that they get locked down for 5 hours a day in thier cell with a clour TV and air conditioning that can be too cold. If your sentence is long you can even go to university, they have a very good gymnasium available as well..

Put the scum away for nothing short of 5yrs & don't let them play the mental health act. Too many are doing it now. If they have those problems then keep away from drugs & stay on your medication.
He'll get off with this ' mental.health problems' nonsense!
Same as 'diminished responsibility' that we had to grow up with!

To me, he looks like another waster of our oxygen.

In N.S.W. once upon a time, we had fully designated mental hospitals for many decades. To wit, Callan Park, Gladesville, Peat Island, on the Hawkesbury River north of Sydney. Peat Island was apparently a Real Challenge for all involved. It was described as a "LUNATIC ASYLUM", with patients of all ages. What U would call "NOT A PRETTY PLACE" to be incarcerated therin.

"Someone", with brains in our State Government, at the prevailing times, decided to close down each of those facilities for the supposedly betterment of the populous. It didn't work out very well at all, &, incl., to this very day.

Callan Park closed in '70, Gladesville '93 & Peat Island in 2010.

Now, everything is relient on our Overworked Underfunded hospitals to take the Full Brunt of all situations bestowed upon them. No wonder that all of our hospitals are now at "Crises Point", & will be for ever-more.
The closing of mental asylums has happened world wide

If they have mental problems maybe a dedicated facility where they are incarcerated and treated until they are deemed well enough not to be a danger to themselves or the public
Since 2001 the NSW Govt systematically closed all the Community Mental Health facilities.
The scam plan was to allow these poor patients to go off their medications and offend criminally.
And so be placed legally in the Corrections System, where the gaol staff plus visiting Psychiatrist one day a fortnight for 750 inmates (where I worked) would attempt to manage them.

I asked the Psychiatrist one day between appointments, if he had seen anyone cured, since he had been seeing one of the inmates for at least 6 months (12 x fortnightly visits).
He said no, so I asked why not?

He told me that many of these men had been emotionally damaged in their formative yrs - most before the age of 7. The damage was permanent, and locked-in. They - from then on - missed important emotional milestones in their development. Most appeared on the surface to fit in with their peers.

But it was a charade - they were not developing normal emotional relationships, and in late teen/adult life, their attempts to form lasting/loving relationships were futile. They always self-sabotaged, using drugs/alcohol and finally open violence.

The poor creatures knew not what was biting them.
The Psyche's knew, but could not help them.
No mother nurturing, no fathering guiding and encouraging - what did they have to build on or fall back on?
This why I am all for strong families, and am so strongly against the woke rubbish we see now ruining our civilisations. There are plenty ready to attack me if I name some of the evils, so will leave it at that.

Reactions: mylittletibbies
There is this:
"God can either take away evil from the world and will not, or, being willing to do so, cannot; or they neither can nor will, or lastly, they are both able and willing. If they have the will to remove evil and cannot, then they are not omnipotent. If they can, but will not, then they are not benevolent. If they are neither able nor willing, then they are neither omnipotent nor benevolent. Lastly, if they are both able and willing to annihilate evil, how does it exist?"

Then there is this:
"Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.

I do, however, need some advice from you regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
These are:
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Papua New Guineans, but not New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can't I own New Zealanders?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9.
The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.
Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev.11:10 it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20. or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev.11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot.........
..... Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)
I have many tattoos as I know you do or don't, but Lev.19:28 prohibits this, how did you get around it?
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

PS: It would be a real shame if we couldn't own a New Zealander.
PPS: personally I find it morally wrong to ask for funds for this type of purpose with no intent to repay - especially if - god & heaven forbid - he wins.
deni67
I have seen that weak, silly article on Leviticus before.
You are happy for God to remove the ability of others to commit wrong, as long as He doesn't remove YOUR abiliy to commit wrong. Else you would not think it smart or funny to be so disrespectful and mocking towards God.
It is quite infantile (and even dangerous) to mock the God who allows your heart to beat one more time, as He does mine.
Your desire to attempt humour is however misplaced, because all you have done is reveal your lack of understanding of the Hebrew culture of the time as well as the culture of the surrounding tribes and peoples.
You could have spent your time finding ways to understand why God placed such impositions on His people.
The issue at the heart of everything, in God's dealings with His people, is sin.
He hates it. Why? Because it is sin that separates us from God.
He wants people to learn how to avoid it; to know why it is so hated, and to feel remorse for it.
And He wants people to learn how to be kind to each other - not greedy, bestial, lascivious and lustful, and on and on.
Yet these are all the things sinful people love to engage in. But they do it out of sight because of their shame.
They do not commit paedophilia openly - they hide while doing it.
They make sure no one watches when they steal from another.
Men love darkness rather than light.
They gossip, even adding some gloss, when they didn't witness what they are repeating. They do not gossip in the presence of the person on the receiving end.
They survey the luscious-looking young lady or young man, thinking their wife/husband isn't noticing.
They cheat on their taxes while pretending they have declared all, and even sign their name as a mark of their "honesty."
They cheat on their spouses, because it is so easy to get away with, if you plan it well.
How do I know all of this? Because I am human too, and have been through some the same things.
So we wonder why society breaks down.
We dishonour the things deserving of honour.
We bring down the person who stands up for something good, or who defends someone being slandered.
So I am not impressed with your ignorance concerning some of the things written in the Book of Leviticus. Why do you think God gave Moses such Laws?
Have you even attempted to meditate on a reason for it ... or you just dived in and ridiculed what you have no understanding of?
Take it as a challenge.
You may learn the truth of it.

Really? Oh dear me. You obviously have never worked or dealt with this issue.
Yes that is true I've never had any issues with hard drug users, but plenty with pot heads and pill poppers thru my work life.
I believe they are just as bad, {My opinion only}
Sacking them was the only option. If a hard drug user, police would have been called to remove the user from work site.
That way the site was SAFE..

Yes that is true I've never had any issues with hard drug users, but plenty with pot heads and pill poppers thru my work life.
I believe they are just as bad, {My opinion only}
Sacking them was the only option. If a hard drug user, police would have been called to remove the user from work site.
That way the site was SAFE..
Still does not solve the problem the overall problem of drug use.

Reactions: gordon1940
I doubt it, these idiots are usually either off their medication or high on drugs. Our judiciary needs to pull their proverbial fingers out and give decent sentences to criminals. If it is a mental problem reopen the mental institutes and lock them up. We didn't have people using "mental issues" as an excuse years ago.
Agreed. These actions are by choice, ie Not taking or taking Drugs. They ARE accountable for their actions after so doing.

Reactions: Ian D and Kevin. A.
People with serious "Mental Health" issues are getting out of control and needs immediate attention to prevent any further attacks. These people need proper care inside secure facilities with trained health care professionals, and just not sending people with serious mental health issues into low security community run facilities where they are allowed access to the community.

Don't forget, speaking abt religion & war, & i.e. "ARMAGEDEN". This will be the war to end all wars between good & evil, &, will be fought on the plains of Palestine.

Who only knows when this will come abt., because I don't know. The way things are going on in the Middle East at this very time, could be as soon as tomorrow.
Lets hope not.

Personally I think that society in general along with the government's who make the rules has let those type of people & the general public Down.
These people & this type of action in my younger days and our parents day would have been reprimanded & sorted out or flogged so that they would realise that it's not tolerated in our society.
I think that there is too many do - gooders out there that think they are doing the right thing. Bring back the biff. If you let the children or the puppy do want they want to do instead of fitting in with society or want you want them to do, they will do it all the time, won't they!

I know of very good school teachers that have left teaching because the discipline was taken away from the schools & it was becoming near impossible for to teach the ones that wanted to learn. The criminals of today are not scared of goal time, it does not hurt them enough. Take away their whole livelihood & their money & watch them squeal. The same as children, but no you can't do that now because that's not right 🤣

Agreed. These actions are by choice, ie Not taking or taking Drugs. They ARE accountable for their actions after so doing.
Don't be too hasty.
People are all likely to become addicted to a substance ... eg Nicotine, prescribed Oxycontin Alcohol.
No one sets out to become addicted.
But there is hope for the addicted person - compassion is a human quality that has helped many.

Reactions: mylittletibbies
Personally I think that society in general along with the government's who make the rules has let those type of people & the general public Down.
These people & this type of action in my younger days and our parents day would have been reprimanded & sorted out or flogged so that they would realise that it's not tolerated in our society.
I think that there is too many do - gooders out there that think they are doing the right thing. Bring back the biff. If you let the children or the puppy do want they want to do instead of fitting in with society or want you want them to do, they will do it all the time, won't they!

I know of very good school teachers that have left teaching because the discipline was taken away from the schools & it was becoming near impossible for to teach the ones that wanted to learn. The criminals of today are not scared of goal time, it does not hurt them enough. Take away their whole livelihood & their money & watch them squeal. The same as children, but no you can't do that now because that's not right 🤣
You are right.
The govt makes the rules, but they don't work.
So where do you go to get the rules that do work?
In my view, corporal punishment is designed to get the attention of the recalcitrant child, and bring them to their milk!

It should be administered gently so as not to cause hurt.
I did it by "flopping" my hand on their little buttocks.
Only had to do it twice, but the attention and respect for parental authority was gained, and never had to use corporal discipline again.
I never had to yell at the children either - that can inflict terrible psychological damage as well.
But a wise parent should learn how to control the tone of voice and language, to let a child know the situation is not a game.
Each to their own - depends on how busy you want to be with waywardness later in developing life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian D
There is this:
"God can either take away evil from the world and will not, or, being willing to do so, cannot; or they neither can nor will, or lastly, they are both able and willing. If they have the will to remove evil and cannot, then they are not omnipotent. If they can, but will not, then they are not benevolent. If they are neither able nor willing, then they are neither omnipotent nor benevolent. Lastly, if they are both able and willing to annihilate evil, how does it exist?"

Then there is this:
"Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.

I do, however, need some advice from you regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
These are:
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Papua New Guineans, but not New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can't I own New Zealanders?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9.
The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.
Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev.11:10 it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20. or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev.11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot.........
..... Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)
I have many tattoos as I know you do or don't, but Lev.19:28 prohibits this, how did you get around it?
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

PS: It would be a real shame if we couldn't own a New Zealander.
PPS: personally I find it morally wrong to ask for funds for this type of purpose with no intent to repay - especially if - god & heaven forbid - he wins.

deni67
I have seen that weak, silly article on Leviticus before.
You are happy for God to remove the ability of others to commit wrong, as long as He doesn't remove YOUR abiliy to commit wrong. Else you would not think it smart or funny to be so disrespectful and mocking towards God.
It is quite infantile (and even dangerous) to mock the God who allows your heart to beat one more time, as He does mine.
Your desire to attempt humour is however misplaced, because all you have done is reveal your lack of understanding of the Hebrew culture of the time as well as the culture of the surrounding tribes and peoples.
You could have spent your time finding ways to understand why God placed such impositions on His people.
The issue at the heart of everything, in God's dealings with His people, is sin.
He hates it. Why? Because it is sin that separates us from God.
He wants people to learn how to avoid it; to know why it is so hated, and to feel remorse for it.
And He wants people to learn how to be kind to each other - not greedy, bestial, lascivious and lustful, and on and on.
Yet these are all the things sinful people love to engage in. But they do it out of sight because of their shame.
They do not commit paedophilia openly - they hide while doing it.
They make sure no one watches when they steal from another.
Men love darkness rather than light.
They gossip, even adding some gloss, when they didn't witness what they are repeating. They do not gossip in the presence of the person on the receiving end.
They survey the luscious-looking young lady or young man, thinking their wife/husband isn't noticing.
They cheat on their taxes while pretending they have declared all, and even sign their name as a mark of their "honesty."
They cheat on their spouses, because it is so easy to get away with, if you plan it well.
How do I know all of this? Because I am human too, and have been through some the same things.
So we wonder why society breaks down.
We dishonour the things deserving of honour.
We bring down the person who stands up for something good, or who defends someone being slandered.
So I am not impressed with your ignorance concerning some of the things written in the Book of Leviticus. Why do you think God gave Moses such Laws?
Have you even attempted to meditate on a reason for it ... or you just dived in and ridiculed what you have no understanding of?
Take it as a challenge.
You may learn the truth of it.
I was brought up in the Church, the Church of England.
Myself and one of my older brothers were left with our dad when our mum left and took our two older brothers with her.
My father was very religious, my mother was an atheist. Every week we had to go to Sunday school and attend church services after, we both came to the conclusion that this wasn't for us, we didn't know our mother was an atheist at that time, we just made up our own minds, but we couldn't do anything about it as dad made us go and we hated it, the hypocrisy was outstanding!!
Then one wonderful day our mother came to get us, we were to live with her and my stepfather, the most caring man iv'e ever known, but we never had to go to church again, our Sundays were our own again..

I live a very moral life, I don't drink, not a sip, and I will help anyone in genuine need. Iv'e helped the homeless, the drug addicts and alcoholics, children in need of support and their parents. Iv'e made care packs for people and iv'e raised money for various charities and I don't need a book to tell me how to live!
You've placed your entire trust and faith in a book that was edited/translated/transliterated by a council that had their own agendas that added to the bible and took away from it (took out certain important books of the bible), etc.
It's a fact that we do not have any copies of the original Bible, in fact, we probably never did.

Religion starts wars, God kills little children who have never committed a crime in their young lives..
He can't cure anything, if he was the great creator then there would be no cancers, no childhood diseases, no abuse by priests and the like.

For years I have studied religion, all religions simply because it is a fasinating story.
You'd have to believe in real magic to believe anything the Bible teaches..
Take Adam for example.
Adam was 930 years old when he died (Genesis 5:5), and his children and grandchildren shared similarly long life spans. Not counting Enoch, the ten patriarchs who were born before the Great Flood of Noah’s time lived an average of 900 years. Adam’s son Seth lived to be 912 years (Genesis 5:9). Lamech, Noah’s father, died the youngest at age 777 (Genesis 5:31); and Methuselah, Noah’s grandfather, lived the longest. He died at age 969 (Genesis 5:27). If Adam had lived a mere century longer, he would have been alive for the birth of Noah.

I was brought up in the Church, the Church of England.
Myself and one of my older brothers were left with our dad when our mum left and took our two older brothers with her.
My father was very religious, my mother was an atheist. Every week we had to go to Sunday school and attend church services after, we both came to the conclusion that this wasn't for us, we didn't know our mother was an atheist at that time, we just made up our own minds, but we couldn't do anything about it as dad made us go and we hated it, the hypocrisy was outstanding!!
Then one wonderful day our mother came to get us, we were to live with her and my stepfather, the most caring man iv'e ever known, but we never had to go to church again, our Sundays were our own again..

I live a very moral life, I don't drink, not a sip, and I will help anyone in genuine need. Iv'e helped the homeless, the drug addicts and alcoholics, children in need of support and their parents. Iv'e made care packs for people and iv'e raised money for various charities and I don't need a book to tell me how to live!
You've placed your entire trust and faith in a book that was edited/translated/transliterated by a council that had their own agendas that added to the bible and took away from it (took out certain important books of the bible), etc.
It's a fact that we do not have any copies of the original Bible, in fact, we probably never did.

Religion starts wars, God kills little children who have never committed a crime in their young lives..
He can't cure anything, if he was the great creator then there would be no cancers, no childhood diseases, no abuse by priests and the like.

For years I have studied religion, all religions simply because it is a fasinating story.
You'd have to believe in real magic to believe anything the Bible teaches..
Take Adam for example.
Adam was 930 years old when he died (Genesis 5:5), and his children and grandchildren shared similarly long life spans. Not counting Enoch, the ten patriarchs who were born before the Great Flood of Noah’s time lived an average of 900 years. Adam’s son Seth lived to be 912 years (Genesis 5:9). Lamech, Noah’s father, died the youngest at age 777 (Genesis 5:31); and Methuselah, Noah’s grandfather, lived the longest. He died at age 969 (Genesis 5:27). If Adam had lived a mere century longer, he would have been alive for the birth of Noah.
So much in your head.
Nothing in your heart.
Just a big blob of pride and ego.

God doesn't care where you were brought up, or who your parents were, or what your morality is, or what you have studied. All man made garbage in the light of the end of your life.
What will count then is whether you know Jesus Christ - didn't you learn that in all your studies and experiences?
You were created by God, so you have quite the audacity to tell Him what He can and can't do.
This still His world.

Religion does not start wars.
Failure to believe in the supposed religion is the issue with wars.

Looks like you are just one more rebel, whose pride will be his downfall.
You are stuck in your emotional childhood. Come out of it.
No one knows or cares what your experiences in life have been.
Only God will want to know what you did with your life.

Coming onto a SM page like this is nothing - either for you or for me - no one is going to alter their behaviour or beliefs because of what you or I have to say.

While there is time - get your nose into the 4 Gospels and listen to what is there truly and with your heart. I'm not the thought police, but you should know the above if you have any wisdom whatsoever.
Stop crying about your family past and how you "had" to go to church.
You were very fortunate - millions never got the opportunity.
Looks like you squandered (and are still squandering) what millions of persecuted Chinese would love to have had the opportunity to enjoy.

So much in your head.
Nothing in your heart.
Just a big blob of pride and ego.

God doesn't care where you were brought up, or who your parents were, or what your morality is, or what you have studied. All man made garbage in the light of the end of your life.
What will count then is whether you know Jesus Christ - didn't you learn that in all your studies and experiences?
You were created by God, so you have quite the audacity to tell Him what He can and can't do.
This still His world.

Religion does not start wars.
Failure to believe in the supposed religion is the issue with wars.

Looks like you are just one more rebel, whose pride will be his downfall.
You are stuck in your emotional childhood. Come out of it.
No one knows or cares what your experiences in life have been.
Only God will want to know what you did with your life.

Coming onto a SM page like this is nothing - either for you or for me - no one is going to alter their behaviour or beliefs because of what you or I have to say.

While there is time - get your nose into the 4 Gospels and listen to what is there truly and with your heart. I'm not the thought police, but you should know the above if you have any wisdom whatsoever.
Stop crying about your family past and how you "had" to go to church.
You were very fortunate - millions never got the opportunity.
Looks like you squandered (and are still squandering) what millions of persecuted Chinese would love to have had the opportunity to enjoy.
I am not complaining or crying about my past, it all served to make me the good person I am today.
But if that is all you got out of what I wrote then so be it, you have your opinions and I have my beliefs, lets let it sit at that!!

Reactions: Ingot