Maccas offering limited edition CHOCOLATE soft serve

One eager customer has discovered that McDonald’s Australia quietly launched their chocolate soft serve ice cream in stores for a limited time.

SLzgxAverr5mC8M1rKGBAPEILUBFj1hr047J05uIGsV-xSmMv2X8n15S9lUqUKvllfVQfUTh-DVCLFTqdDQOKBNk-9izNDreBQsEMnkc8sPd_SxoX61Ti0yafJ4cOkjJpNSlpWi2

The TikTok user described the flavour as similar to the Aussie dairy snack Yogo. Photos from TikTok / ninaeats_.
On the northwest of Sydney’s CBD, Nina saw a sign near the fast-food restaurant saying the store is 'trialling' a new chocolate flavour. Customers were encouraged to take advantage of the offer.

“It's a solid 10/10 and tastes just like a chocolate Yogo. Don't walk, run!” Nina told her followers on TikTok.

But plenty of them said it was nothing new and had been available from other restaurants for the past 12 months.

“Wait, we've had chocolate soft serve in Adelaide for over a year,” one follower said.

On another TikTok video, Big Brother star Tilly Whitfeld shared a video enjoying her chocolate soft serve cone from a McDonald's store in Mosman on Sydney’s lower north shore.

She urged her fans to get themselves the chocolate flavoured ice cream. In the video’s caption, she also tagged the official account of McDonald’s Australia, asking them to keep the flavour permanently.

Many fans were excited to get their hands on the soft serve.

One said: “I'm running to Maccas. I've been waiting for this day.”

Another added: “Oh my god. I need this.”

Everything tastes a whole lot better with chocolate! Is your local Maccas offering the flavour too?

Sponsored
Buy one of these every time I go to Brisbane Central Train Station. These have been available for ages now and is the only Maccas store in Brisbane that I know of that has them. They also offer a Twist cone [chocolate and vanilla] which my grandchildren love. Twist and chocolate cones cost a lot more though, $1.30 each if my memory serves me correctly.