Kyle Sandilands bans Dominic Perrottet, doesn’t want rubbish on his breakfast show

Kyle Sandilands bans Dominic Perrottet, doesn’t want rubbish on his breakfast show

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 2.58.18 pm.png
Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O Henderson, hosts of morning show The Kyle and Jackie O Show. Photo credit: Yahoo Lifestyle.

Morning radio host Kyle Sandilands announced on The Kyle and Jackie O show that Dominic Perrottet, the newly elected Premier of New South Wales, is banned from appearing on the program.

During a segment with co-host Jackie ‘O’ Henderson and celebrity psychic Georgina Walker, the topic steered onto how the new leader would fare in running the state.

"I think he's going to be a good leader, but I do think he is going to ruffle a lot of feathers due to his strong religious belief centres," Ms. Walker said. "He's not into gay marriage, he doesn't believe in abortion..."

The riled up 50-year-old replied. “How can someone run a State like New South Wales and be anti-abortion and anti-gay rights?”

Back in 2020, Mr Perrottet said he did not support the sacking of Sandilands over his offensive comments on the Virgin Mary, despite outcry from the Christian community.

“Yes I found those comments tasteless, vulgar and offensive, but he has the right to an opinion however vulgar and ill-informed it may be,” the then-Treasurer said.

In 2019, Perrottet voted against the decriminalisation of abortion, warning supporters of the bill that they were on the “wrong side of history.” And in 2017, he stated his opposition to same-sex marriage.

“Marriage is about every child's fundamental right to grow up with their own mum and dad,” the politician reasoned.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 2.58.30 pm.png
Kyle Sandilands referred to Dominic Perrottet as 'Slender Man'. Photo credit: The Young Witness.

But what pushed the radio shock jock to the edge was when the psychic mentioned how the Premier opposed laws that force Catholic priests to tell the police if a fellow priest confessed to sex abuse while in a confessional. He believed priests should keep their confidence when it came to child abuse.

Perrottet states that “the confessional seal is sacrosanct for every priest in every penitent no matter what sins are confessed.”

"Oh this guy's gotta go, he's never allowed on the show guys just so you know," Kyle said in response. "He's not allowed, I don't want that rubbish!"

What do you think about the new NSW Premier, or Kyle's reaction to his religious beliefs?

Reactions: Scotty
Sponsored
Did you read my post Maddie...? After the comment he made about Adelaide he should be sacked as incompetent...the first time I saw him on TV I thought he looks like a real droob and I was right...

Did you read my post Maddie...? After the comment he made about Adelaide he should be sacked as incompetent...the first time I saw him on TV I thought he looks like a real droob and I was right...
What post @SX2002 ? Can you post it again? I didn't even hear what he said about Adelaide!

I have never listened to Sandiland’s program. However from what I have read about him it appears he has no morals at all. He shoots of his mouth without any knowledge of background. Perrotet has just one vote in parliament as does every politician. In sensitive matters pollies have a conscience vote.

Reactions: Jonathan Leane

View attachment 223
Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O Henderson, hosts of morning show The Kyle and Jackie O Show. Photo credit: Yahoo Lifestyle.

Morning radio host Kyle Sandilands announced on The Kyle and Jackie O show that Dominic Perrottet, the newly elected Premier of New South Wales, is banned from appearing on the program.

During a segment with co-host Jackie ‘O’ Henderson and celebrity psychic Georgina Walker, the topic steered onto how the new leader would fare in running the state.

"I think he's going to be a good leader, but I do think he is going to ruffle a lot of feathers due to his strong religious belief centres," Ms. Walker said. "He's not into gay marriage, he doesn't believe in abortion..."

The riled up 50-year-old replied. “How can someone run a State like New South Wales and be anti-abortion and anti-gay rights?”

Back in 2020, Mr Perrottet said he did not support the sacking of Sandilands over his offensive comments on the Virgin Mary, despite outcry from the Christian community.

“Yes I found those comments tasteless, vulgar and offensive, but he has the right to an opinion however vulgar and ill-informed it may be,” the then-Treasurer said.

In 2019, Perrottet voted against the decriminalisation of abortion, warning supporters of the bill that they were on the “wrong side of history.” And in 2017, he stated his opposition to same-sex marriage.

“Marriage is about every child's fundamental right to grow up with their own mum and dad,” the politician reasoned.

View attachment 224
Kyle Sandilands referred to Dominic Perrottet as 'Slender Man'. Photo credit: The Young Witness.

But what pushed the radio shock jock to the edge was when the psychic mentioned how the Premier opposed laws that force Catholic priests to tell the police if a fellow priest confessed to sex abuse while in a confessional. He believed priests should keep their confidence when it came to child abuse.

Perrottet states that “the confessional seal is sacrosanct for every priest in every penitent no matter what sins are confessed.”

"Oh this guy's gotta go, he's never allowed on the show guys just so you know," Kyle said in response. "He's not allowed, I don't want that rubbish!"

What do you think about the new NSW Premier, or Kyle's reaction to his religious beliefs?
KYLE SANDILANDS is Ratbag end of story 😡🇦🇺👍

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer