Kmart worker reveals the $10 item you should get your hands on now – and you'll be surprised by what it is!

There's something special about hearing insider tips from store employees. They know the ins and outs of the stores they work in, and they often have access to information that shoppers don't.

Whether it's advice on how to spot a sale, where to find the best deals, or what items are likely to sell out quickly, insider tips from store employees can help us score some amazing deals. And who doesn't love a good deal?

So, for those of you trying to get festive a little bit earlier or intending to stock up on Christmas-themed décor, we've got news for you!

Gabby, a Kmart employee, has revealed the must-have festive season item she discovered while packing the shelves: the Kmart Christmas Cookie scented candle.

Sharing her tip on TikTok, the staff member explained Kmart's holiday-themed decor.

'I am currently filling in the Christmas section,' Gabby says in the video.

'This candle is the most delicious thing I have smelled in my life.'

She inhaled deeply to fully appreciate the aroma before mentioning that it smelled like Christmas cookies.

Gabby then pointed to the jar's design, showing off the sprinkles that are meticulously placed.

‘How beautiful is that? Highly recommend!’ she exclaimed.

_YItnrSgaE0n7WJQz8eHsKuUkyYtiGEwAhrCVNBv1HtkeJRKoQIneUeOcQHFo4LKaoa6lYVw6Q1nLvixjLesdqOc0lYDuJsJI0ponqELAcp5hy1Hp1ENoJn3FEZSlGzkmwp8rY1rJBXFXxqEPEPkVxONYFyoNE_uhAoHBIyux2h_urTHohrsTr9O

Other shoppers also took to TikTok to share the amazing find. Credit: TikTok/@gloriaambicki.

The candle, which costs $10, has become a viral hit on social media, with many people eager to get their hands on the delicious-smelling product.

One user wrote: 'OK I’m actually going to get one today, I’m excited.'

'Kmart has been selling these for years. I buy so many every year they are Christmas in a jar,' another added.

A third chimed in: 'I buy ten of these each year to get me through to the next Christmas.'

Many people were disappointed when they were unable to find the item online.

'Kmart Christmas cookie is the only candle I’ll buy on repeat because it’s delicious.’

However, some people have criticised Kmart for putting Christmas products on the shelves so early, before Halloween has even passed.

One comment read: 'We haven’t even had Halloween yet.'

'Why is the Christmas stuff already out?' another said.

A third added: 'I don't know why everyone is so shocked that they have Christmas things out this early. It's the same every year.'

As we approach the holidays, it can be stressful to shop around for supplies. However, insider tips can be beneficial for those who are looking to sway away from the crowd when the 'holiday rush' hits. So get in early if you want this candle!

Do you think it's too early for Christmas products, or is the Kmart Christmas Cookie candle just too good to resist? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
There's something special about hearing insider tips from store employees. They know the ins and outs of the stores they work in, and they often have access to information that shoppers don't.

Whether it's advice on how to spot a sale, where to find the best deals, or what items are likely to sell out quickly, insider tips from store employees can help us score some amazing deals. And who doesn't love a good deal?

So, for those of you trying to get festive a little bit earlier or intending to stock up on Christmas-themed décor, we've got news for you!

Gabby, a Kmart employee, has revealed the must-have festive season item she discovered while packing the shelves: the Kmart Christmas Cookie scented candle.

Sharing her tip on TikTok, the staff member explained Kmart's holiday-themed decor.

She inhaled deeply to fully appreciate the aroma before mentioning that it smelled like Christmas cookies.

Gabby then pointed to the jar's design, showing off the sprinkles that are meticulously placed.

_YItnrSgaE0n7WJQz8eHsKuUkyYtiGEwAhrCVNBv1HtkeJRKoQIneUeOcQHFo4LKaoa6lYVw6Q1nLvixjLesdqOc0lYDuJsJI0ponqELAcp5hy1Hp1ENoJn3FEZSlGzkmwp8rY1rJBXFXxqEPEPkVxONYFyoNE_uhAoHBIyux2h_urTHohrsTr9O

Other shoppers also took to TikTok to share the amazing find. Credit: TikTok/@gloriaambicki.

The candle, which costs $10, has become a viral hit on social media, with many people eager to get their hands on the delicious-smelling product.

'Kmart has been selling these for years. I buy so many every year they are Christmas in a jar,' another added.

A third chimed in: 'I buy ten of these each year to get me through to the next Christmas.'

'Kmart Christmas cookie is the only candle I’ll buy on repeat because it’s delicious.’

However, some people have criticised Kmart for putting Christmas products on the shelves so early, before Halloween has even passed.

A third added: 'I don't know why everyone is so shocked that they have Christmas things out this early. It's the same every year.'

As we approach the holidays, it can be stressful to shop around for supplies. However, insider tips can be beneficial for those who are looking to sway away from the crowd when the 'holiday rush' hits. So get in early if you want this candle!

Do you think it's too early for Christmas products, or is the Kmart Christmas Cookie candle just too good to resist? Let us know in the comments!

I

I am always skeptical about so called staff members and something special. Sounds a lot like either the shop or the staffer getting a kickback.