Kmart’s latest clothing line has everything under $35—don't miss out!

If you’re looking for a wallet-friendly way to switch up your wardrobe for the warmer months ahead, then get ready—Kmart Australia just dropped its latest line-up, and it’s full of affordable spring and summer must-haves.

Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, said this range offers something for everyone, 'from womenswear, footwear, accessories, and swimwear, all the way to men’s and kids wear’.

‘Whether families shop one item or many, there’s plenty to love across this range, and we hope that customers experience how easy it is to switch up their style this summer with Kmart,’ he added.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 083719.png
Kmart launched their latest clothing line of the season. Credit: Kmart

The best part? Nothing’s over $35—meaning you can snap up complete outfits or find key pieces that’ll complement your existing wardrobe for a fraction of what you’d expect to pay for designer labels.

In womenswear, this season’s offerings can help shoppers build their capsule wardrobe. Versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with basic and neutral wardrobe items are available in their new clothing line.

If you’re in search of a cover-up over your bathing suit, Kmart’s Cover Up Dress ($25) is perfect for you. They also have patterned Satin Pants ($25) that would pair nicely with any plain top.

Colourful and on-trend dresses like Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30) are also part of the new range from Kmart.

1_20231010_082343_0000.png
Kmart Cover Up Dress ($25), Satin Pants ($25) and Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30). Credit: Kmart

Swimwear is also readily available starting from just $12, with some pieces featuring recycled polyester blends. Not to mention the perfect summer bags: like the Cindy Ring Closure Crossbody Bag ($15), the Ring Handle Basket Bag ($20) or the Bella Tote Bag ($22).

Feeling warm? Snag a pair of sandals (starting from $15) and thongs (starting from $8).

Menswear features classic stripes and summer botanical prints across tees, shorts and linen shirts. Shirts like the Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15) would be a great addition to any shopper’s wardrobe.

For those who are excited about the season, Kmart has swim shorts like the Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) or footwear like the Adjustable Sandals ($25) for affordable prices.

2_20231010_082343_0001.png
Kmart Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15), Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) and Adjustable Sandals ($25). Credit: Kmart

Kids look cool with items starting at $4.50 and nothing over $15 for girls’ dresses, playsuits, tees and shorts, and boys’ tees and shorts.

'At Kmart, we are excited to be launching another incredible apparel range that we know our customers will love all whilst delivering on our commitment to ensuring everyone can access on-trend designs at affordable prices,' Mr Smith remarked.

Kmart’s new line-up, which dropped from October 4, is available in-store or online at www.kmart.com.au.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia has launched its latest clothing range with items under $35.
  • The new range includes women's, men's and kid's clothing, along with swimwear, footwear, and accessories that are perfect for updating wardrobes for the season.
  • The range features a variety of on-trend items, such as dresses, bags, and shirts.
  • Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, expressed excitement over the new range and the company's commitment to providing affordable and trendy designs.

Have you seen these new items in your local Kmart, members? Which one is your favourite? Share them in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
It's give and take with clothes at kmart . After a few washes some if their clothes look old where other pieces are really good.

I purchased a pair of white stretchy denim pull on Jeggings for $25 and they are amazing I'm going to now buy a black pair and denim pair. They are perfect on my stomach after surgery.

I also live their small crossbody bags . I can't carry large shoulder bags anymore and these are great with a pocket on the front for my cards and inside section bug enough for my phone, keys and more.

Screenshot_20231011_083738_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231011_083806_Gallery.jpg

If you’re looking for a wallet-friendly way to switch up your wardrobe for the warmer months ahead, then get ready—Kmart Australia just dropped its latest line-up, and it’s full of affordable spring and summer must-haves.

Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, said this range offers something for everyone, 'from womenswear, footwear, accessories, and swimwear, all the way to men’s and kids wear’.

‘Whether families shop one item or many, there’s plenty to love across this range, and we hope that customers experience how easy it is to switch up their style this summer with Kmart,’ he added.

View attachment 31812

The best part? Nothing’s over $35—meaning you can snap up complete outfits or find key pieces that’ll complement your existing wardrobe for a fraction of what you’d expect to pay for designer labels.

In womenswear, this season’s offerings can help shoppers build their capsule wardrobe. Versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with basic and neutral wardrobe items are available in their new clothing line.

If you’re in search of a cover-up over your bathing suit, Kmart’s Cover Up Dress ($25) is perfect for you. They also have patterned Satin Pants ($25) that would pair nicely with any plain top.

Colourful and on-trend dresses like Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30) are also part of the new range from Kmart.

View attachment 31813
Kmart Cover Up Dress ($25), Satin Pants ($25) and Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30). Credit: Kmart

Swimwear is also readily available starting from just $12, with some pieces featuring recycled polyester blends. Not to mention the perfect summer bags: like the Cindy Ring Closure Crossbody Bag ($15), the Ring Handle Basket Bag ($20) or the Bella Tote Bag ($22).

Feeling warm? Snag a pair of sandals (starting from $15) and thongs (starting from $8).

Menswear features classic stripes and summer botanical prints across tees, shorts and linen shirts. Shirts like the Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15) would be a great addition to any shopper’s wardrobe.

For those who are excited about the season, Kmart has swim shorts like the Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) or footwear like the Adjustable Sandals ($25) for affordable prices.

View attachment 31814
Kmart Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15), Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) and Adjustable Sandals ($25). Credit: Kmart

Kids look cool with items starting at $4.50 and nothing over $15 for girls’ dresses, playsuits, tees and shorts, and boys’ tees and shorts.

'At Kmart, we are excited to be launching another incredible apparel range that we know our customers will love all whilst delivering on our commitment to ensuring everyone can access on-trend designs at affordable prices,' Mr Smith remarked.

Kmart’s new line-up, which dropped from October 4, is available in-store or online at www.kmart.com.au.

Key Takeaways

• The new range includes women's, men's and kid's clothing, along with swimwear, footwear, and accessories that are perfect for updating wardrobes for the season.
  • The range features a variety of on-trend items, such as dresses, bags, and shirts.
  • Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, expressed excitement over the new range and the company's commitment to providing affordable and trendy designs.

Have you seen these new items in your local Kmart, members? Which one is your favourite? Share them in the comments below!

Kmart’s latest clothing line has everything under $35—don't miss out! Made in China for $2.50​

I am so tired of every time an article about cheap clothes and accessories is written there are the comments about cheap labour and bad conditions in China. Yes we all are aware but none of the people who point this out ever give a price effective alternative. Some people have themselves and children to clothe and provide shoes for growing feet and buy what is reasonably priced, good condition and liked by the wearer (which is very important). Don’t tell them to go to the op shops (I do occasionally for myself) because the donated clothes are virtually all made in China or similar. There are multiple organisations you can join to fight this problem with sweat shops, including those shops in Australia, where your opinions and help will be welcomed with open arms.

There's a lot of hypocrisy about clothes made in China. Realistically that is all some people can afford. I would also suggest the clothes "snobs" check the labels on their designer items. It always says "Designed in Australia", turn the label over usually says "Made in China"!

It's give and take with clothes at kmart . After a few washes some if their clothes look old where other pieces are really good.

I purchased a pair of white stretchy denim pull on Jeggings for $25 and they are amazing I'm going to now buy a black pair and denim pair. They are perfect on my stomach after surgery.

I also live their small crossbody bags . I can't carry large shoulder bags anymore and these are great with a pocket on the front for my cards and inside section bug enough for my phone, keys and more.

View attachment 31881View attachment 31882
Happy shopping😁too hot here in melb😁p.s. What’s a jegging🤔

Last edited:
I’ve had a look around KMart and also Target and I can’t find anything this season that I like. Everything looks cheap and nasty. It’s probably just me but nothing appeals to me

I’ve had a look around KMart and also Target and I can’t find anything this season that I like. Everything looks cheap and nasty. It’s probably just me but nothing appeals to me
I haven’t bought clothes in years mainly because I’m broke and also I’ve got too many in my wardrobe. Gave heaps to op shops etc.😁

I haven’t bought clothes in years mainly because I’m broke and also I’ve got too many in my wardrobe. Gave heaps to op shops etc.😁
I have given so much to the op shop but I have had to buy new as Ive lost almost twenty kilos. I’m hoping I’ve turned a corner this time after years of yoyo dieting this is the first time I’ve got rid of my fat clothes as they became too big. In the past I’ve always hung on to them in case the weight came back -which I did lol. This time I feel confident that it’s gone. It’s been a complete lifestyle change and no fad dieting.

I have given so much to the op shop but I have had to buy new as Ive lost almost twenty kilos. I’m hoping I’ve turned a corner this time after years of yoyo dieting this is the first time I’ve got rid of my fat clothes as they became too big. In the past I’ve always hung on to them in case the weight came back -which I did lol. This time I feel confident that it’s gone. It’s been a complete lifestyle change and no fad dieting.
Congrats to you😍well done

View attachment 31812

View attachment 31813

View attachment 31814

Key Takeaways

Kmart used to cater for 'Butts bigger than the Beatles' (up to 24/26) but everything i have seen online is up to size 20 - THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!!!
When i could get to the store about 40 mins away from me i used to get some great bargains, but now i can't shop there for the things i might want in clothes as they will not fit, yet.
Not everyone overeats. There are medical issues which cause and prevent losing weight that no diet will fix. It is hard enough to find clothes in shops now if you are over size 18 without stores like Kmart cutting back their sizes. Not to mention the clothes for 'bigger' people are boring, ugly and more often make you look bigger than you are!
That said there isn't anything in Kmart's new collection that caters for those bigger people. Don't they want to make more sales? A lot of people can't afford to go to shops that cater for 'bigger' people cause they are so overpriced. Why should those who need larger sizes have to pay through the nose when there could pay a more respectable amount at places like Kmart?

Reactions: Granny*Deb and Ezzy

View attachment 31881View attachment 31882
You are a good advertisement for sensible clothing & accessories l think Suzanne rose. You are definitely a thrifty buyer in my estimation. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Well done and keep doing whatever it is you are doing 👏 👍

I am so tired of every time an article about cheap clothes and accessories is written there are the comments about cheap labour and bad conditions in China. Yes we all are aware but none of the people who point this out ever give a price effective alternative. Some people have themselves and children to clothe and provide shoes for growing feet and buy what is reasonably priced, good condition and liked by the wearer (which is very important). Don’t tell them to go to the op shops (I do occasionally for myself) because the donated clothes are virtually all made in China or similar. There are multiple organisations you can join to fight this problem with sweat shops, including those shops in Australia, where your opinions and help will be welcomed with open arms.
People don’t like paying for Australian products because of the price. Ever since Covid I try to buy Australian I don’t care about the price with me it’s the principle but I’m an aged pensioner so i don’t have a family to buy for. But I truly believe every bit helps buying Australian made products. I won’t buy any fruit ,meat seafood or tin food or milk that’s not ours.

Reactions: Ezzy and Skeeta22
People don’t like paying for Australian products because of the price. Ever since Covid I try to buy Australian I don’t care about the price with me it’s the principle but I’m an aged pensioner so i don’t have a family to buy for. But I truly believe every bit helps buying Australian made products. I won’t buy any fruit ,meat seafood or tin food or milk that’s not ours.
I'm with you in that I will only purchase food grown and produced in Australia, but when it comes to clothes unfortunately I mostly cannot afford to buy Australian as the products are so overpriced. Thank God for KMart, Target, Op Shops who help out with the clothing price dilemma.

Reactions: Ezzy