Kmart’s latest clothing line has everything under $35—don't miss out!

If you’re looking for a wallet-friendly way to switch up your wardrobe for the warmer months ahead, then get ready—Kmart Australia just dropped its latest line-up, and it’s full of affordable spring and summer must-haves.

Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, said this range offers something for everyone, 'from womenswear, footwear, accessories, and swimwear, all the way to men’s and kids wear’.

‘Whether families shop one item or many, there’s plenty to love across this range, and we hope that customers experience how easy it is to switch up their style this summer with Kmart,’ he added.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 083719.png
Kmart launched their latest clothing line of the season. Credit: Kmart

The best part? Nothing’s over $35—meaning you can snap up complete outfits or find key pieces that’ll complement your existing wardrobe for a fraction of what you’d expect to pay for designer labels.

In womenswear, this season’s offerings can help shoppers build their capsule wardrobe. Versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with basic and neutral wardrobe items are available in their new clothing line.

If you’re in search of a cover-up over your bathing suit, Kmart’s Cover Up Dress ($25) is perfect for you. They also have patterned Satin Pants ($25) that would pair nicely with any plain top.

Colourful and on-trend dresses like Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30) are also part of the new range from Kmart.

1_20231010_082343_0000.png
Kmart Cover Up Dress ($25), Satin Pants ($25) and Sleeveless Ruched Midi Dress ($30). Credit: Kmart

Swimwear is also readily available starting from just $12, with some pieces featuring recycled polyester blends. Not to mention the perfect summer bags: like the Cindy Ring Closure Crossbody Bag ($15), the Ring Handle Basket Bag ($20) or the Bella Tote Bag ($22).

Feeling warm? Snag a pair of sandals (starting from $15) and thongs (starting from $8).

Menswear features classic stripes and summer botanical prints across tees, shorts and linen shirts. Shirts like the Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15) would be a great addition to any shopper’s wardrobe.

For those who are excited about the season, Kmart has swim shorts like the Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) or footwear like the Adjustable Sandals ($25) for affordable prices.

2_20231010_082343_0001.png
Kmart Short Sleeve Poplin Print Shirt ($15), Mid Length Print Swim Shorts ($12) and Adjustable Sandals ($25). Credit: Kmart

Kids look cool with items starting at $4.50 and nothing over $15 for girls’ dresses, playsuits, tees and shorts, and boys’ tees and shorts.

'At Kmart, we are excited to be launching another incredible apparel range that we know our customers will love all whilst delivering on our commitment to ensuring everyone can access on-trend designs at affordable prices,' Mr Smith remarked.

Kmart’s new line-up, which dropped from October 4, is available in-store or online at www.kmart.com.au.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia has launched its latest clothing range with items under $35.
  • The new range includes women's, men's and kid's clothing, along with swimwear, footwear, and accessories that are perfect for updating wardrobes for the season.
  • The range features a variety of on-trend items, such as dresses, bags, and shirts.
  • Kmart’s Chief Merchandise Officer, Callum Smith, expressed excitement over the new range and the company's commitment to providing affordable and trendy designs.

Have you seen these new items in your local Kmart, members? Which one is your favourite? Share them in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I have to agree with you on that. I honestly don't know who decides what looks good on everyone. I am a tall woman and long pants are most of the time above my ankles or higher but I still try them on to see how they fit, but that usually doesn't work either so I don't bother also the baggy pants look cheap. I am now sewing my own clothes and updating what I already own.
I’ve had a look around KMart and also Target and I can’t find anything this season that I like. Everything looks cheap and nasty. It’s probably just me but nothing appeals to me

Reactions: Littleboy8
I have to agree with you on that. I honestly don't know who decides what looks good on everyone. I am a tall woman and long pants are most of the time above my ankles or higher but I still try them on to see how they fit, but that usually doesn't work either so I don't bother also the baggy pants look cheap. I am now sewing my own clothes and updating what I already own.
I used to design and make my own clothes! Oh!those were the days😁