Dhyani

Apr 22, 2022
Just Semi Retired!

My name is Dhyani and this is my first week where I haven’t had to go to work. My first two days I didn’t enjoy at all but I am slowly getting use to it. I am currently studying the Tarot and this will enable me to become Certified. And then I’ll be able to join the American Association.
I live in Perth with my husband and two fur-babies.
I am excited about being a member of this club!

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello, @Dhyani ! WELCOOOME ❤️ We're just as excited to have you on here! You got me so curious about Tarot! I've got a couple of friends who do it but I don't really know much about it. Can you share with us your story about how you got into Tarot? 😁
My name is Dhyani and this is my first week where I haven’t had to go to work. My first two days I didn’t enjoy at all but I am slowly getting use to it. I am currently studying the Tarot and this will enable me to become Certified. And then I’ll be able to join the American Association.
I live in Perth with my husband and two fur-babies.
I am excited about being a member of this club!

Reactions: tammyo
Good morning,
I got interested in Tarot when Suki was really sick and we were in lockdown. I was really upset about Suki and his treatment was very expensive. I could not put him down because I had to put my last three cats down, I just couldn’t face that again and he was only five months old plus I wanted to give him chance. I quietly ask him if he wanted to live and the answer was yes. During this time I come across an Australian reader on YouTube and started watching regularly. What I was realising was this was directing me into getting my own deck as I found myself in a bookshop and was some cards there, so I bought them and found myself feeling a sense of hope. You see, I found the idea of growing old in this country quite frightening. I was anxious, and I was living in fear. And at times I just didn’t want to live. So, I kept on working. The Tarot has give me hope. It’s a wonderful tool to learn more about yourself and I find it to be very empowering. It is fascinating learning all the symbols, learning the meanings and learning to listen to that wee small voice inside of you. Now, I am in the process of getting my business up and running. I have been reading for others on an International platform. I have been reading for people all around world. I have meet some wonderful people. So, I would say it has given me my life back and here I am looking forward to sharing and getting to know you all here.
Have a wonderful day!
Dhyani