Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Jonah And The Whale

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow
a human because even though it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human;
it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow
a human because even though it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human;
it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."
Actually, that would tend to be a feminine response. Very, very clever. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tervueren and Ricci
It is funny that Christians claim that they are going to Heaven, while everyone else is going to Hell. The Christian churches (Catholic, then Protestants) taught this to control people. It is nonsense - no eternal fire & brimstone nonsense. Just propaganda. Thank 'god' I know this!

Nobody "knows" all through history clairvoyants, seers, wise men & women, priests, ministers, etc etc have claimed to know. Nothing has EVER been proved except by their say so.... The amount of human misery spread by all of the above is astounding. For me I would sooner die believing that there is something beyond that die in knowledge that we are just clever monkeys. Vanity I know... :cool::rolleyes::sneaky::D

When I’m feeling down my friend keeps saying ‘Cheer up, you could be stuck in a big fish, like Jonah!’​

I know he means whale.