Jokes 1

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good!Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daddy Polar Bear was talking to his son baby polar bear, baby polar bear asks dad polar bear "Dad are you sure i am a polar bear?
Dad polar bear replies "Yes of course son you are a polar bear, i am a polar bear, your mother is a polar bear, your sister is a polar bear. Why do ask son?"
The son replies "Because I am bloody frezing."❄️

Daddy Polar Bear was talking to his son baby polar bear, baby polar bear asks dad polar bear "Dad are you sure i am a polar bear?
Dad polar bear replies "Yes of course son you are a polar bear, i am a polar bear, your mother is a polar bear, your sister is a polar bear. Why do ask son?"
The son replies "Because I am bloody frezing."❄️
🤣🤣must live in frankston it’s icy cold even with the 🌞 out🙀👍

• Haha
Reactions: PattiB and Macs-241
Husband & Wife were talking & the wife said "I think that i might get breast implants"
Husband says "All that money & expense & surgery, why don't you just get some toilet paper & rub it up & down between your breasts?"
The wife says " You stupid idiot, what will that do?"
Husband replies "Well it worked on your arse."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must have a sense of humour in life.

Husband & Wife were talking & the wife said "I think that i might get breast implants"
Husband says "All that money & expense & surgery, why don't you just get some toilet paper & rub it up & down between your breasts?"
Absolutely🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PattiB
Call the ambulance!!

• Haha
Reactions: Knackers and PattiB