Your story managed to make me tearful, congratulations to you both and I wish you nothing but the best - I love a great love story when they make it into a movie who would you suggest played the lead rolls.
@Marilynne that is so sweet! But with me in the lead role, it would be more like a horror show! 😛

Last edited:
Congratulations to both of you. I hope you have a long and happy life together. Mine has also been a love story from the age of 14 when I was a mere schoolgirl (a boarder at that in a convent school!). He’s still the love of my life after almost 57 years of marriage. I wish you both a wonderfully happy life together. Congratulations and God bless. I look forward to reading many more ‘tongue in cheek’ and funny comments from you Neale.

We are absolutely overwhelmed at the response to our announcement from the SDC community.

We (Debra and Neale) would like to thank those who sent their wishes. ❤️
I knew it would make for some great comments. I'm thinking this might actually be the start to something big.
I wonder who will be the next couple? 🤔

I hope everyone knows that little envelope above ⬆️ is how you can message each other along with the user name