Is Prince Harry in hot water again? A new book claims he sent 'horrible' emails to royal staff

In his next book titled Courtiers: The Hidden Power Behind the Crown, the royal correspondent for the Times, Valentine Low, plans to reveal all of his insider knowledge and observations.

As the man who first reported on bullying claims levelled against the Duchess of Sussex during her time as a working royal, Low has provided a sneak peek of his 'gripping account' in a series of snippets ahead of the book's publication next month.

Among the snippets published is the allegation that Prince Harry was 'just as disrespectful' to Palace personnel as Meghan Markle, with the Duke of Sussex allegedly sending unpleasant emails to senior aides before he and the Duchess left the royal family.

Low claims that Edward Young and Clive Alderton, the private secretaries of the Queen and Prince Charles, were among those who were on the receiving end of these 'horrible' emails from Prince Harry.

The shocking charges are part of a long list of claims made against Meghan and Harry while they were working royals.

3OScIVrjMWdRsY6neIPDYxmq-ZG5aqzQHoeygVnD_LfOWmmURYERxcKvw8ekKO-tH8695CPfLQEL-rEx6NBTsmhtAUYIqyQugydWIFx155KPe5pobjO1g5US_9FDjuHFBZfVFUb6HDNJWNyF8P499_AEEihNQOefvIlbTpQ0vrKUtqYSJBPzGmbNww

An insider claimed that Meghan and Harry were 'dismissive' to royal personnel. Credit: Matt Dunham/Pool/AFP.

'Harry was just as dismissive of the two senior courtiers as Meghan,' wrote Low in a passage from the controversial upcoming book. He then went on to quote a royal insider, who claimed: 'He used to send them horrible emails. So rude.'

According to the book, Harry and Meghan's behaviour also shocked Sam Cohen, a royal private secretary, Sarah Latham, a public relations executive, and Marnie Gaffney, an assistant press secretary.

Another source who spoke to Low said that one of the issues was that everyone in the palace was 'too gentle and civil', which probably led to the problem becoming worse than it already was.

'When someone decides not to be civil, they have no idea what to do. They were run over by her, and then run over by Harry,' they added.

The shocking book also reveals that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex allegedly traumatised their staff to the point that they formed a support group for their former employees called the 'Sussex Survivors Club.'

Even worse, they also called Meghan, who has adamantly refuted prior accusations of bullying, a 'narcissistic sociopath', and claimed they 'were played' by her and Harry.

3bYbnXNpD-VJvTOmtHqSpbzIKkQgRwX93j4yVDLJEM69aGDBBfZniBNYDsjq_H2riRXwQF3AujRrnpK59FR3GRISbNGttS_XACGgJRde-qC062DEhB1CGK0vc2fEyEl2bgFb2Ni_xZG3opPe_EugzATRLPrcToOCSQ3EE-5Hrwt4uKTN0yLeVSX18g

The bombshell new book alleged that Prince Harry sent 'horrible' emails to royal staffers. Credit: ABC News.

Low also claims in the book that Harry emailed his father to let him know that he and Meghan were 'unhappy' with royal life and that he attempted to tell the Queen in person.

While in Canada, Harry reportedly sent an email to his father stating that he and Meghan were 'unhappy'. He also acknowledged that they wished to move to North America and live there because their current situation wasn't working for them.

Moreover, the Duke had wanted to pay a private visit to his grandmother before leaving Canada, and according to Low, he intended to let the late Queen know about his plans beforehand.

Unfortunately for him, Harry reportedly received word that the Queen had become 'confused' about her schedule and was no longer available; however, the Duke had his doubts and suspected that the courtiers had gotten in the way. As a result, the private meeting never happened.

NGxDkkFPzRZ9QCpJewg9wurfI9mZkp23c7D8uCpdlMuJv-6fxdCqfCtqk3L4lyMlJU9bdotvsA39gGZyihf6XZ5U1z3Kr1JLrfUFD0jQ208s_YZhU3ihysn0c8YglwjNW4hSOxyn7wvXFfdVyeJz5LauA7oC4LyO3uqlSpRv8G7MjJQCHnFNwLeVWw

In 2020, the pair bowed out of royal service. Credit: Getty Images/Chris Jackson.

In January of 2020, the pair made their surprising announcement: they were renouncing their royal titles and lifestyle.

The ‘Megxit’ plans, according to Low, were made towards the end of the year before, but many employees were kept in the dark about them until the very last minute. ‘Shortly before the end of the year, Meghan confided in a member of her staff that the couple were not coming back,’ he wrote.

‘The rest of the team did not find out until they held a meeting at Buckingham Palace at the beginning of January 2020. They found it hard to accept they were being dumped just like that. Some of them were in tears.’

Representatives for the Sussexes have been reached out to for comment on the book's claims, but they have not responded as of yet.

What do you think about this story, folks? Do you believe that the former royals were really as 'dismissive' as the book claims? Or is this another smear campaign against them? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
Personally, I think that what Valentine Low has written in his book is true as he sees it. I have always been a Megan disliker because she has played Harry all the time since they met. She is a useless actress who only acts for him , so he can not see her playing him! I am so sorry for Harry that he lost his family because of her.

In his next book titled Courtiers: The Hidden Power Behind the Crown, the royal correspondent for the Times, Valentine Low, plans to reveal all of his insider knowledge and observations.

As the man who first reported on bullying claims levelled against the Duchess of Sussex during her time as a working royal, Low has provided a sneak peek of his 'gripping account' in a series of snippets ahead of the book's publication next month.

Among the snippets published is the allegation that Prince Harry was 'just as disrespectful' to Palace personnel as Meghan Markle, with the Duke of Sussex allegedly sending unpleasant emails to senior aides before he and the Duchess left the royal family.

Low claims that Edward Young and Clive Alderton, the private secretaries of the Queen and Prince Charles, were among those who were on the receiving end of these 'horrible' emails from Prince Harry.

The shocking charges are part of a long list of claims made against Meghan and Harry while they were working royals.

3OScIVrjMWdRsY6neIPDYxmq-ZG5aqzQHoeygVnD_LfOWmmURYERxcKvw8ekKO-tH8695CPfLQEL-rEx6NBTsmhtAUYIqyQugydWIFx155KPe5pobjO1g5US_9FDjuHFBZfVFUb6HDNJWNyF8P499_AEEihNQOefvIlbTpQ0vrKUtqYSJBPzGmbNww

An insider claimed that Meghan and Harry were 'dismissive' to royal personnel. Credit: Matt Dunham/Pool/AFP.

'Harry was just as dismissive of the two senior courtiers as Meghan,' wrote Low in a passage from the controversial upcoming book. He then went on to quote a royal insider, who claimed: 'He used to send them horrible emails. So rude.'

According to the book, Harry and Meghan's behaviour also shocked Sam Cohen, a royal private secretary, Sarah Latham, a public relations executive, and Marnie Gaffney, an assistant press secretary.

Another source who spoke to Low said that one of the issues was that everyone in the palace was 'too gentle and civil', which probably led to the problem becoming worse than it already was.

'When someone decides not to be civil, they have no idea what to do. They were run over by her, and then run over by Harry,' they added.

The shocking book also reveals that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex allegedly traumatised their staff to the point that they formed a support group for their former employees called the 'Sussex Survivors Club.'

Even worse, they also called Meghan, who has adamantly refuted prior accusations of bullying, a 'narcissistic sociopath', and claimed they 'were played' by her and Harry.

3bYbnXNpD-VJvTOmtHqSpbzIKkQgRwX93j4yVDLJEM69aGDBBfZniBNYDsjq_H2riRXwQF3AujRrnpK59FR3GRISbNGttS_XACGgJRde-qC062DEhB1CGK0vc2fEyEl2bgFb2Ni_xZG3opPe_EugzATRLPrcToOCSQ3EE-5Hrwt4uKTN0yLeVSX18g

The bombshell new book alleged that Prince Harry sent 'horrible' emails to royal staffers. Credit: ABC News.

Low also claims in the book that Harry emailed his father to let him know that he and Meghan were 'unhappy' with royal life and that he attempted to tell the Queen in person.

While in Canada, Harry reportedly sent an email to his father stating that he and Meghan were 'unhappy'. He also acknowledged that they wished to move to North America and live there because their current situation wasn't working for them.

Moreover, the Duke had wanted to pay a private visit to his grandmother before leaving Canada, and according to Low, he intended to let the late Queen know about his plans beforehand.

Unfortunately for him, Harry reportedly received word that the Queen had become 'confused' about her schedule and was no longer available; however, the Duke had his doubts and suspected that the courtiers had gotten in the way. As a result, the private meeting never happened.

NGxDkkFPzRZ9QCpJewg9wurfI9mZkp23c7D8uCpdlMuJv-6fxdCqfCtqk3L4lyMlJU9bdotvsA39gGZyihf6XZ5U1z3Kr1JLrfUFD0jQ208s_YZhU3ihysn0c8YglwjNW4hSOxyn7wvXFfdVyeJz5LauA7oC4LyO3uqlSpRv8G7MjJQCHnFNwLeVWw

In 2020, the pair bowed out of royal service. Credit: Getty Images/Chris Jackson.

In January of 2020, the pair made their surprising announcement: they were renouncing their royal titles and lifestyle.

The ‘Megxit’ plans, according to Low, were made towards the end of the year before, but many employees were kept in the dark about them until the very last minute. ‘Shortly before the end of the year, Meghan confided in a member of her staff that the couple were not coming back,’ he wrote.

‘The rest of the team did not find out until they held a meeting at Buckingham Palace at the beginning of January 2020. They found it hard to accept they were being dumped just like that. Some of them were in tears.’

Representatives for the Sussexes have been reached out to for comment on the book's claims, but they have not responded as of yet.

What do you think about this story, folks? Do you believe that the former royals were really as 'dismissive' as the book claims? Or is this another smear campaign against them? Let us know in the comments!
Who cares, I certainly dont.....

The 1st time I saw Meghan I didn't trust her. I said t

Oh wouldn't I have liked to be a fly on the wall.

I don't think the Royal family are as innocent as people think.

They never denied the comment , that a member of the Royal family made wondering what colour Archie's skin would be, they admitted they knew who it was.

I think Megan was / is bossy and Harry does what she ask.

But I also think there is alot of corruption in the Royal family and The Queen kept it under control to a certain extent.

To this day with all the documentaries I've seen and articles I've read I can't help but to believe that they were not involved in Diana's death.

They were not going to acknowledge her death , it was only with the out pour of the people that the Queen gave a speech

She was not going to be given a funeral by the Royal family , again the outpouring from all the every day Britts made sure they had no choice than give her a public funeral.

We forget what Princess Di was put through from the beginning.

There is so much cover up in the Royal family.

The Queen and Prince Philip did have a long marriage but it's a known fact he had mistress and more than one .

Most of The Queens children had issues .

One of the things I feel is strange is its only the Royal staff that has complained about Megan , no one in The States have complained and she only has nothing but praise by people in her own country.

There are always two sides of a story and I'm more likely to believe Harry and Megan

Last edited:

They never denied the comment , that a member of the Royal family made a comment wondering what colour Archie would be, they admitted they knew who it was.

I think Megan was/is bossy and Harry does what she ask.

But I also think there us alot of corruption in the Royal family and The Queen kept it under control to a certain extent.

To this day with all the documentaries I've seen and articles I've read I can't help but to believe that they were not involved in Diana's death.

They were not going to acknowledge her death , it was only the out pour of the people that the Queen gave a speech

She was not going to be given a funeral by the Royal family , again the outpouring from all the every day Britts made sure they had no choice than give her a public funeral.

The Queen and Prince Philip did have a long marriage but it's a known fact he had mistress and more than one .

One of the things I feel is strange is its only the Royal staff that has complained about Megan , no one in The States have complained and she only has nothing but praise by people in her own country.

There are always two sides of a story and I'm more likely to believe Harry and Megan
Great reply I was going to write something but this covers it all well written

Geez! What people will do for money!

Reactions: Senor and Ricci

I’m so tired of reading all the stuff about the Royals ! Every time there’s something written about them, be it truthful or media beat up, all the haters crawl out and add to the garbage. It’s none of our business what they do or say leave or stay it really makes no difference to us here in Australia. Please leave them to get on with their own lives. !

Games people play for fame and fortune. However, I always thought Meghan was a bit of trouble. The Firm is not innocent either.

Reactions: Ricci

They never denied the comment , that a member of the Royal family made a comment wondering what colour Archie would be, they admitted they knew who it was.

I think Megan was/is bossy and Harry does what she ask.

But I also think there us alot of corruption in the Royal family and The Queen kept it under control to a certain extent.

They were not going to acknowledge her death , it was only the out pour of the people that the Queen gave a speech

Any biracial couple should naturally discuss the possibility of the skin colouratios of any offspring, I say that being married to a Maori of full blood. They are what were called in NZ as Whaka Blondes.

Reactions: Ricci and Jennifer
I think Harry is under the thumb he needs to grow a pair.I do not like Meghan. people are curious not really racist most times I could not believe Oprah,s interview I found that disgraceful.Harry sat and let his wife trash his whole family and said nothing.this family has given him a life of luxery that few people can imagine. Meghan wanted to be a star and that was not possible in the royal family.they are team players.Meghan is only a b grade actress and will never be anything else.I wonder what happens in time when the two of them fade away from the public eye which can,t come soon enough.

Megan is nothing but a money hungry little witch....... She stuck her claws into Harry thinking she was on easy street but then found out she was expected to work as a royal. That wasn't in the plan so she decided they would stop doing royal duties type work and move to La La land where they could really rake in some coin..... Unfortunately for her they lost titles and income they got as royals and Hollywood has about had enough of her.... Now to her dismay she finds Harry isn't that rich and the new king isn't that impressed by her or her kids. So back to the drawing board she has to get Harry back into the royal fold so she can access the royal coffers, that's the next move, back to England.

Any biracial couple should naturally discuss the possibility of the skin colouratios of any offspring, I say that being married to a Maori of full blood. They are what were called in NZ as Whaka Blondes.
It wasn't the couple who discussed it. It was a member of the Royal family abd apparently it was very disrespectful.

It's ok for a couple to discuss it as its their baby but just not right for someone else to comment

I’m so tired of reading all the stuff about the Royals ! Every time there’s something written about them, be it truthful or media beat up, all the haters crawl out and add to the garbage. It’s none of our business what they do or say leave or stay it really makes no difference to us here in Australia. Please leave them to get on with their own lives. !
Unfortunately when you are in public life and getting paid to rule your country then people will and can have their say.

It's the same as people commenting on a politician when something isn't right.

For us in Australia we are a commonwealth country so it actually does affect us

I think Harry is under the thumb he needs to grow a pair.I do not like Meghan. people are curious not really racist most times I could not believe Oprah,s interview I found that disgraceful.Harry sat and let his wife trash his whole family and said nothing.this family has given him a life of luxery that few people can imagine. Meghan wanted to be a star and that was not possible in the royal family.they are team players.Meghan is only a b grade actress and will never be anything else.I wonder what happens in time when the two of them fade away from the public eye which can,t come soon enough.
I think Harry has a pair and was thinking with these when he was conned by his beautiful wife. She is the boss of the house, Harry just sleeps there. I heard recently that she winged about not being paid enough for her trip to Aust and hated every minute of it. We should pay more next time to keep her out of the country.

I think Harry has a pair and was thinking with these when he was conned by his beautiful wife. She is the boss of the house, Harry just sleeps there. I heard recently that she winged about not being paid enough for her trip to Aust and hated every minute of it. We should pay more next time to keep her out of the country.
Yeh I heard that she complained about the trip to Australia.

Who wouldn't want a free trip to our amazing country.