SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Infographics Feedback

Hello, lovely members!

You may have noticed that we've been adding some infographics to the articles every now and then - and we're proud to say that they are made by our very talented design team! We want to know what you think about this new addition, so please feel free to share your feedback in the comments.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.29.51 AM.png
Examples of the infographics we've produced. Source: Seniors Discount Club

We're always open to suggestions and new ideas too, so if you have some recommendations that you think will help spice up the SDC articles, don't be shy to tell us about them!

That sounds great, as it is the capacity to present oneself favourably online, that is what defines whether or not something we do is in tune with current expectations or not.

Congratulations on finding even more support in navigating your way through the blinking mysteries of the cyber world. I personally often feel like the old Movie character Tron, it's a movie about a guy who finds himself caught inside a machine.

Instead of my having the skills to fight my way through levels of understanding to work out how to get out into a new level as that character did though. It appears I often have no idea at all, of how to navigate my way. So, I just opt to entertain myself, in a sort of hopscotch, across this Qwerty keyboard, as I too look for resolutions to how I can better present myself, never knowing what new thing, the internet is going to throw at me.

It's an electrical land of mystery, to a highly right brained personality.
So, your VERY LUCKY finding like-minded assistance.

CONGRATULATIONS

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know as I haven't noticed anything new but will now look out for it.

Thank you for everything you all do even if my brain don't notice it