Indulge in Woolworths’ $6 frozen sensation–while stocks last!

A sensational new treat has landed on the shelves of Woolworths, and it just might redefine your dessert experience.

Combining two of the beloved desserts, doughnuts and ice cream, this innovative frozen delight has stirred up curiosity and excitement among shoppers.

Woolworths has debuted a delightful twist to the ice cream aisle: an ice cream doughnut!

Launched in stores nationwide last March 4, the brand-new ice cream line presents strawberry and vanilla doughnut-shaped scoops coated in white chocolate.

Dessert enthusiasts can grab the new Woolworths offering for an introductory price of $6.

Charlotte Murray, Woolworths’ dedicated product developer for the freezer section, remarked on the timeless year-round appeal of ice cream.

‘Australians' love affair with the sweet treat continues all year round, and we expect to sell a quarter of a million ice cream multi-packs and tubs every day over the autumn to winter months, so this new range has arrived just in time,' she said.

‘We’re dedicated to crafting fresh and thrilling products in this space and we know our customers will love this one.’

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 10.20.19.png
Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings with a delectable treat. Image Credit: Woolworths

Adding to the dessert ecstasy, the Lotus Biscoff ice cream sticks are also returning to the supermarket shelves.

After a successful limited-time run last year, this delectable treat has re-emerged to the delight of fans.

The $9.50 box of three Biscoff ice cream sticks comes in white or milk chocolate with chunky Biscoff chunks and a layer of trademark Biscoff spread between the ice cream and chocolate covering.

One social media user, @AngeEats, gave a taste test review.

‘Holy s**t this is nice, this is absolutely beautiful,’ he exclaimed after taking a bite then showing off the Biscoff layer wedged between the ice cream and the chocolate layers.

‘It’s got little pieces of Biscoff on the outside too. It’s kind of like eating a Magnum but biscuit.’

Ice cream is an all-season delicacy among Australians.

According to reports, Woolworths sells nearly 10 million ice cream tubs and multipacks monthly regardless of the season.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths has released a new doughnut-shaped ice cream, which is strawberry and vanilla flavoured, coated in white chocolate and topped with sprinkles.
  • The unique ice cream treat is priced at $6 and is available in stores across Australia.
  • Despite heading into the colder months, Woolworths expects strong ice cream sales to continue, with Australians' love for ice cream persisting year-round.
  • Lotus Biscoff ice cream sticks have also returned to Woolworths, retailing at $9.50 for a pack of three, and have received positive reviews from consumers.

Any members craving for Woolworths’ newest treat? What do you think of this new frozen offer? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
They sound nice to me. I rarely eat ice cream but love white chocolate (which is also rarely eaten by me).
I always freeze my donuts anyway and eat them frozen people think I’m odd but they taste yummy to me.🤣oh and I also eat shredded frozen cheese also when I get the munchies.😊my sister in law thinks I’m odd.🤣

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that supermarkets have less healthy food than junk food these days. We only hear about new Junk food and not the good stuff.

I always freeze my donuts anyway and eat them frozen people think I’m odd but they taste yummy to me.🤣oh and I also eat shredded frozen cheese also when I get the munchies.😊my sister in law thinks I’m odd.🤣
Each to their own