In High Demand! Brand new $35 Kmart item sells out in minutes

If you love home decorating and DIYs, you’ll know that some of the homewares available aren’t exactly budget-friendly. Luckily, retail giant Kmart, offers tons of savvy items that won’t break the bank!

The retailer’s new range of 2023 home decor items has already garnered a lot of attention online – to the point where many of them are already sold out!

One viral item that many social media users are raving about is the Scalloped Circular Mirror from Kmart.

kmart1.jpg
Scalloped edges are one of the top design trends of 2023. Credit: Kmart

The mirror is measured at an impressive 55cm in diameter and the best part? It won’t break the budget.

For a modest $35, you can keep up with the trend and bring a hint of 2023 glamour to your living space. Plus, you’ll also save yourself a pretty penny when compared to similar designer mirrors which can cost you more than $500.

Because of the excitement around the homeware piece, the product sold out online in a short amount of time! However, it’s still available to purchase in-store, so check it out next time you’re visiting your local Kmart.

As soon as the new item hit the shelves, it was an instant hit among social media users. The item has blown up on TikTok, where many have posted clips of them receiving the mirror, and described themselves as ‘obsessed’.

According to those who have seen it in person, the affordable mirror looks just as good as the luxury brands.

‘Kmart’s home décor has been hitting different lately,’ said one.

Another shared, ‘Kmart is in their “slay” era’, referring to how the item is making a strong, stylish impression on others.

scallops1 (1).jpg
Scallop edges bring a ‘whimsical’ element to interior designs. Credit: Shutterstock

Scallops are currently on trend according to home décor experts, so you’ll see a lot of these scalloped-edged designs in interior decorations this year, including in decorative bowls, plant pots, lamps, and tables.

The new mirror comes after the budget-friendly store has also added 113 limited-edition items as part of its 2022 Black Friday sale, including a luxurious full-length Hollywood Mirror.

Although it was initially sold with a price tag of $279, it’s since dropped to $99 as part of the retailer’s clearance sale.

If you’d like to add more ‘oomph’ to your home décor this year, check out the video below for more inspiration!

Key Takeaways

• A new Kmart homewares item called the Scalloped Circular Mirror has already sold out online despite only recently hitting Kmart shelves.
  • The mirror is 55cm in diameter and costs $35 – which is significantly cheaper than most designer items with similar designs that retail for more than $500.
  • The item has blown up on TikTok where many have dedicated clips to the affordable homeware item and described themselves as ‘obsessed’.
Are you a fan of Kmart? Share your great Kmart finds, tips and experiences with us in the comments below!

Reactions: RTS and BJM
Sponsored
More tatt to fill your house with. Next month they will be pushing square or rectangle mirrors so you will throw your new purchase away and buy the new "latest thing". All this keeping up with the Joneses or having to have the latest whizbang stuff is getting out of hand if you ask me. ;)

No vintage for me!!
No dark colours, I feel depressed in them.
I’m a minimalist and I like modern, simple designs………. makes me feel younger 😁
We all create our own space and home, to feel comfortable and happy!! Why should we change all the time just to fill the pockets of those who already have so much? It’s ok if sometimes we feel like a little change and buy a couple of things, but changing every year the colours and the trends………unless people want to impress others and have the money for it. That’s not in my books 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow so much emotion about a $35 mirror. We are not being asked to buy, its just information should you wish to make a change. Calling things tat is a subjective view. I have antiques, modern both cheap and expensive and then Ikea. Our homes reflect our taste and values.

I'm glad that some antiques were there as I have some nice pieces passed down from my beloved grandmother. I've never been one to change decor every couple of years.

Reactions: Ricci and Macarj
More tatt to fill your house with. Next month they will be pushing square or rectangle mirrors so you will throw your new purchase away and buy the new "latest thing". All this keeping up with the Joneses or having to have the latest whizbang stuff is getting out of hand if you ask me. ;)
Yeah we still like our timber surround mirrors not going to get rid of them just for a fad

Reactions: Ricci