Hi everyone,
My name is Lea and i live in Slacks Creek, Queensland. I live with my beautiful fur baby Buddy who is 10yoa. Love cruising but have not been since Pandemic. Stay safe everyone.
Lea
Welcome, welcome, welcome, @lear53! :) This is a lovely intro! What's the best cruise you've ever been on?

Hi everyone, l am a new member but have been following for awhile now. The readings are good as for the jokes good also gives me a chuckle. I live in a small country town west of Melbourne. With all the reading I have done about raising the pension age to 70 and Centrelink payments. I was a single Mum due to domestic violence it was hard back then with no real help for the police. When my kids got older l worked as much as l could to get by. Due to doing manual labour all my life eg age carer factory worker , abattoir worker finished me off. l broke my foot and down hill from there. There are no jobs here that l can do my body will not do as l want. Being marriage now our house is paid off as is every thing else. We live on one wage and get by. Don’t go to the doctors now for two reasons wait time about 2weeks and cost to much. Can’t get a health care card my husband earns to much as he get a carers allowance for his disabled son . To sum it all up . Who makes all the rules?. Supermarkets telling us what we can eat this season

• Sad
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello Sethia ..
I am still not getting the newsletters... I have checked my account and cannot see anything wrong .. I think I have all the ticks in the right places and I don't block anything.... I replied a games link and now I get the game emails but only one or two... can I get any further assistance ... I clicked on something that bought me to this forum link .. I don't know what ... so I have to post here before it disappears again. Please hilp

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi everyone, l am a new member but have been following for awhile now. The readings are good as for the jokes good also gives me a chuckle. I live in a small country town west of Melbourne. With all the reading I have done about raising the pension age to 70 and Centrelink payments. I was a single Mum due to domestic violence it was hard back then with no real help for the police. When my kids got older l worked as much as l could to get by. Due to doing manual labour all my life eg age carer factory worker , abattoir worker finished me off. l broke my foot and down hill from there. There are no jobs here that l can do my body will not do as l want. Being marriage now our house is paid off as is every thing else. We live on one wage and get by. Don’t go to the doctors now for two reasons wait time about 2weeks and cost to much. Can’t get a health care card my husband earns to much as he get a carers allowance for his disabled son . To sum it all up . Who makes all the rules?. Supermarkets telling us what we can eat this season
Oh my goodness :( I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. This is just heartbreaking... I wish you the best. Thank you for being brave enough to speak up about this.