Hello, my name is Cynthia. I went to the movie with a couple of friends and they both had their seniors card so they did not have to pay full price. They asked me if I had one and I said "no", I should enquire and maybe apply for one. The young lady who served us was kind enough to not charge me the the full ticket price for the movie. And here I am now a member. Am looking forward to checking out all the information from the eBook.

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello, my name is Cynthia. I went to the movie with a couple of friends and they both had their seniors card so they did not have to pay full price. They asked me if I had one and I said "no", I should enquire and maybe apply for one. The young lady who served us was kind enough to not charge me the the full ticket price for the movie. And here I am now a member. Am looking forward to checking out all the information from the eBook.
Hi, @lowung! It wouldn't hurt to apply ;)! Having a seniors card will make you eligible for several special deals that are meant for those over 60. If you're interested, I'd be happy to leave you a message on how you can do so. We're not directly affiliated with any government services, but we'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

Hi guys, I have just joined the Seniors forum. Have recently stopped work due to broken hip, was going to finish up anyway early this July, having worked 47 years in the Heavy Vehicle Industry. Am recovering well and mobile, doing all the exercises I have been given to recover. My wife is planning on finishing work at the end of this year, then we will start doing the full retirement thing.
We live in SA and look forward to travelling this country and heading overseas.
Cheers all.

Patrick and Jenny

• Love
Hi, I'm Doug, my interests include healthy food, exercise, we follow the 5/2 diet and we exercise each week day morning for a half hour and belong to an Exercise group. I'm also a member of a men's shed in Castle Hill. My other interest is gardening, both vegetable and household plants.

• Love
Hi guys, I have just joined the Seniors forum. Have recently stopped work due to broken hip, was going to finish up anyway early this July, having worked 47 years in the Heavy Vehicle Industry. Am recovering well and mobile, doing all the exercises I have been given to recover. My wife is planning on finishing work at the end of this year, then we will start doing the full retirement thing.
We live in SA and look forward to travelling this country and heading overseas.
Cheers all.

Patrick and Jenny
I'm so sorry to hear about that, @Stillwaters18! But I'm so glad to hear that you're on your way to recovery. We're wishing you all the best things! Thanks for introducing yourself to us :) It's nice to hear from you.

Hi, I'm Doug, my interests include healthy food, exercise, we follow the 5/2 diet and we exercise each week day morning for a half hour and belong to an Exercise group. I'm also a member of a men's shed in Castle Hill. My other interest is gardening, both vegetable and household plants.
Hi, @EDB0205! Oooh, I could learn a thing or two from you... As someone who definitely needs to improve their diet and lifestyle :ROFLMAO: What's the 5/2 diet like? I'd love to know!

Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this introduction, @rainide! Welcome, welcome, welcooome :) You seem like such a lovely person, and I'd love to be friends with you. What's the best part about volunteering at your local village? :D
Hi Sethia, firstly thank you for the lovely welcome. the best thing about volunteering in the village is meeting new people every day and talking to them about my passion the history of the village and our city life of Warrnambool and the regional tourist destinations that are so varied and close by within short driving distant of each other. :) I tried to upload a photograph of myself in costume but wouldn't allow.

• Love
Good day all! My name is Gene and I’m new to this site. Take care
G'day @GMS! Welcome to the forum :D It's a pleasure having you here. Just as a quick ice breaker, can you share with us what never fails to make you happy?
Thanks Sethia for the welcome! Spending quality time with my family and friends, and feeling the warmth of the sunshine on chilly days always give me a buzz. Winter is not my favorite season. 🥶🙈

• Love