Hi. My name is Sandy & I'm new here too. I live on the beautiful west coast of Tasmania after moving here in 2015 from western Victoria. It doesn't get too hot, which is the main reason we came here, & is very much like English weather! We are retired so my husband & adult daughter joined the emergency services here & are thriving. Hope to start being involved in this site a bit more. Take care and enjoy your holiday season however & whatever you celebrate :)

Hi. My name is Sandy & I'm new here too. I live on the beautiful west coast of Tasmania after moving here in 2015 from western Victoria. It doesn't get too hot, which is the main reason we came here, & is very much like English weather! We are retired so my husband & adult daughter joined the emergency services here & are thriving. Hope to start being involved in this site a bit more. Take care and enjoy your holiday season however & whatever you celebrate :)
Welcome to the SDC community @Sandy01 ! Glad to know you found a very important role to play even after retirement! Please feel free to explore the website and hope you find something helpful! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I am Peter, presently live in Gunnedah, soon moving after sale of my house. I am a Veteran of 29 years' Service in the Royal Australian Navy. I like traveling' especially in Australia, our Great Country.

I am Peter, presently live in Gunnedah, soon moving after sale of my house. I am a Veteran of 29 years' Service in the Royal Australian Navy. I like traveling' especially in Australia, our Great Country.
Hi there Peter! Thank you for joining us! Also a big thank you for sharing these things about yourself. We hope you'll enjoy our different forums and remember to join in our discussions! Cheers!

Hi I'm new here. I live in WA, I am semi retired, love to travel at any chance and look forward to more new opportunities ☺️
Welcome to the SDC community Glenys! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!