Hi Everyone,
My name is Robyne; I am seventy-three and have had varied and humbling experiences. The last six years have been horrible, but it has taught me that possessions and material things, particularly at my age, are not worth worrying about. I want to live my remaining years free of toxic, dishonest, and selfish people who, when you are alone and vulnerable, take advantage of you.
I am looking forward to hearing about others' experiences in life.

G'day,. I'm George. I'm 74 going on 75. Besides having cerebral palsy I've had 4 hip operations, the last 2 to replace the initial faulty implant, so consequently the last 10 years in a wheelchair. Fortunately I did most of my world travels between 20 and 60 so I have the memories to accompany me in my old age. And photograps.

Hi I'm a newby, trying to register for age pension - what a nightmare! Why does it have to be so complicated - I seriously believe this is the reason for the time blow-out in getting applications approved.
Hi @twiganz ! Welcome to the SDC community! I'm so sorry to hear you're going through so much trouble registering for age pension. We have other members who have been able to successfully do it so hopefully, they get to read this and help with some tips. :) Cheers!

HI I'm Pat, I live in Melbourne, I love cooking, garden, knitting and crochet, jigsaw puzzles, puzzles and films. I'm looking forward to joining the club.
Hi Pat! Thank you for joining our little community and for sharing all of these details about yourself! We've got a variety of forums you can join in, please feel free to explore! Cheers!

G'day,. I'm George. I'm 74 going on 75. Besides having cerebral palsy I've had 4 hip operations, the last 2 to replace the initial faulty implant, so consequently the last 10 years in a wheelchair. Fortunately I did most of my world travels between 20 and 60 so I have the memories to accompany me in my old age. And photograps.
Hi George! Welcome to the SDC community! Nice to meet you! Thank you for sharing these details about yourself! Looking forward to seeing you share in the Photographs forum! Cheers!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Robyne; I am seventy-three and have had varied and humbling experiences. The last six years have been horrible, but it has taught me that possessions and material things, particularly at my age, are not worth worrying about. I want to live my remaining years free of toxic, dishonest, and selfish people who, when you are alone and vulnerable, take advantage of you.
I am looking forward to hearing about others' experiences in life.
Hi Robyne! Pleasure to have on board the SDC community! I'm so sorry to hear you've had a rough few years but glad to know you're getting back on track! Please feel free to talk to us here if you need help with anything! Cheers!

Hello hello @geotheo! Thank you for joining our club! We're happy to have you here 😊 I'm sorry to hear about your health battles, I hope you're doing better!

Can you share with us your favourite travel destination? We'd love to know! 😊