Hello Everyone, I just joined. I live in Brisbane. I retired from work about 4 years ago and really enjoy my life - singing, doing aquarobics, seeing shows and meeting friends. keep safe and well. Cheers Dancer23

Hello Everyone, I just joined. I live in Brisbane. I retired from work about 4 years ago and really enjoy my life - singing, doing aquarobics, seeing shows and meeting friends. keep safe and well. Cheers Dancer23
Hi @Dancer23! Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing that with us.:giggle: We hope you'll enjoy our different forums and remember to join in our discussions! 🥳

Hello Everyone

I live on the Southside of the ACT. My husband and I have 4 grown and married children and 8 grandchildren. We have a white standard poodle named Missouri, her daughter Trixie who is black and a darling little sable Sheltie named Ella.

I used to train and show dogs when I was able bodied, now my interests are sewing and quilting.
I’ve only recently been aware of this site and am thoroughly enjoying it. Quite possibly the only email I proactively look for! 😂

Take care
Heidi

Getting older looks like it may have a few extra benefits I wasn’t aware of.
I’ve been retired for some time now, unfortunately lost the love of my life 6 years ago. Lucky enough to have met a new love, he had also lost the love of his life. Dreaded C is so sad. We are in Hunter region and loving life again.
Motorhome is in driveway being prepped for adventures with our two dogs. We both have done significant travel in Australia but there’s always somewhere new to enjoy.

Hello Everyone

I live on the Southside of the ACT. My husband and I have 4 grown and married children and 8 grandchildren. We have a white standard poodle named Missouri, her daughter Trixie who is black and a darling little sable Sheltie named Ella.

I used to train and show dogs when I was able bodied, now my interests are sewing and quilting.
I’ve only recently been aware of this site and am thoroughly enjoying it. Quite possibly the only email I proactively look for! 😂

Take care
Heidi
Hi Heidi! Nice to meet you! Thank you so much for sharing all of these about you! We're glad to know you're enjoying the website and the newsletter! Hello to the kids and grandbabies! And of course, kisses to Missouri, Trixie and Ella!

Getting older looks like it may have a few extra benefits I wasn’t aware of.
I’ve been retired for some time now, unfortunately lost the love of my life 6 years ago. Lucky enough to have met a new love, he had also lost the love of his life. Dreaded C is so sad. We are in Hunter region and loving life again.
Motorhome is in driveway being prepped for adventures with our two dogs. We both have done significant travel in Australia but there’s always somewhere new to enjoy.
Hi @Alani ! Welcome to our small community! We're so happy to hear you have a fresh start at life and are out on an adventure with the doggos and of course, your new love. Take care and stay safe!