Hi everyone, l like to introduce myself, my name is Marilena and l live on the Gold Coast. I worked at MovieWorld for 31 years until l retired. I like to read and di crafts and gardening and going out of coffee.
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, @marrels! Welcome to the SDC family :) We appreciate you taking the moment to introduce yourself to us.

Hi Everyone, My name is Anna and have just joined the Seniors Discount Club. Looking forward to some great discounts and some light banter and puzzles.
Welcome to the club, @annaoconnell! Thank you for joining us :) We're glad to hear you're enjoying the discounts, banter and puzzles! We'd love to know more about you, if you're willing to share a bit more about yourself :D

Good morning, my name is Alison, I am of Welsh heritage, been in Australia since 1977. I came from a small mining town called Aberfan. I am now retired living in Perth.
Gooood morning and welcome to the club, @Shemwell! :) This is a lovely introduction. Thank you for taking the time to get better acquainted with us! We're glad to have you as a part of our community! :D

Hi, my interests are fishing and ten pin bowling, which I haven't done for about ten years, I also like to watch my series on TV, and above all I like to walk my 2 furgirls Lulu and Coco 🐕🐕😊🌄
A warm welcome to the club, @sydm007 sydm007 ! Your introduction is delightful. We're thrilled to have you as a member of our little community!

Lonestar*
Good morning Jonathan and members! Thank you for accepting me.
I live in Queensland, happily married to a wonderful man for 16 years, and between us we have two sons, two daughters, and 8 grandchildren... some of them residing overseas. We are both retired, me from nursing, and hubby from aircraft engineering.... We like to travel when circumstances permit, visiting family across the big blue pond, called the Pacific. Last trip was a couple of years ago, before all travel was halted. I also love to read, enjoy watching movies, and having family get togethers. Some other interests are history, geographical, photography, and especially, our Cavi girls!
Awww... This is such a lovely intro. Thank you for joining us, @Lonestar, and welcome to the forum! :)