Hi Everyone, I'm Sue and I've just joined. I'm about to get up before my mokos (grandchildren 1yr and 7 yr) wake. I'm on drop off this morning. My mokos stay overnight on a Tuesday and I drop them to school and day care Wednesday mornings, a bit of a sleep in for them. Have a great day all!
Awwww! That's so sweet :) Thanks for joining the club, @Muminoz - and welcoooome! We're delighted to have you here.

Hi everyone! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm have just joined. My name is Tess, I have lived in Singleton NSW for 28 and a half years. This looks like a wonderful, educational, helpful club and I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and getting great tips.👏 Congratulations to the creators of this Club. May you all have a wonder-ful day. 💖

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi all, I'm new to this site, hoping you all have a great day, and enjoy this sun while it lasts
Regards Heather Mac
Hahaha! You're absolutely right. It has been starting to get quite chilly, eh? Welcome aboard the SDC, @Heather Mac! We're wishing you the best day too. Just as a quick ice breaker, can you share something fun about yourself with us?

Hi everyone! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm have just joined. My name is Tess, I have lived in Singleton NSW for 28 and a half years. This looks like a wonderful, educational, helpful club and I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and getting great tips.👏 Congratulations to the creators of this Club. May you all have a wonder-ful day. 💖
Welcome, welcome, welcoooome @Golden-snow! Goodness, reading this made my day! You are SO sweet. We're ecstatic to hear that you're enjoying your stay so far. ❤️ Thank you for being a part of it. We'd love to know more about you, so if you're willing, can you share some of your hobbies with us?