Hi Jonathon,
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning lots of good info and making friends..
Thank you for joining us @featherbrain ! Welcome to the SDC community! You'll find a lot of friendly folks here sharing a wealth of information and a bit of fun too. Since you're just getting started, is there anything in particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps a hobby or something new you'd like to learn about? If you're into a bit of light-hearted entertainment, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a good chuckle. Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Kev hear i am 73 and a part time school bus driver which i love doing also a big follower of Collingwood and the West tigers, also like the suduko on the seniors site al for noe kev
Welcome to the SDC community Kev! Thank you for joining us! Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good day, I'm a new member of SDC & am stoked to be part of it.
Thank you for joining us @Ell Margery ! Pleasure is all ours! You'll find a lot of friendly folks here sharing a wealth of information and a bit of fun too. Since you're just getting started, is there anything in particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps a hobby or something new you'd like to learn about? If you're into a bit of light-hearted entertainment, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a good chuckle. Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello, I’m Chris from Adelaide and I’m happy to join and learn more 🥰
Welcome to the SDC community Chris! It's lovely to have you join us. 😊 I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Since you're just getting started, is there anything particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps hobbies, travel tips, or maybe some cooking recipes? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Mark l live in Coronet Bay Victoria ... Hope you all have a great day
Thank you for joining us Mark! It's absolutely lovely to have you join our community. I hope you find this place as welcoming and fun as we aim to make it. Is there anything specific you're interested in exploring here? Whether it be hobbies, deals, or just having a bit of a chat, we've got a little something for everyone. Feel free to share a bit about yourself. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

hello i`m john and i`m new here
Welcome to the SDC community John! Thank you for joining us! If there's anything specific you're passionate about or looking to explore further, feel free to share! We're here to support each other and share in all the different experiences life has to offer. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone,
Dan at Rockhampton, retired amd about to do more travelling and use seniors discounts where ever.
Thank you for joining us Dan! Welcome to the SDC community! Have you had a chance to explore the forums yet? There's plenty to dive into. If you’re keen on sharing your experiences or picking up some new ones, we’ve got a bunch of interesting subforums and threads. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Maybe I could guide you to something specific that catches your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hhello, my name is Bev. 😊
Welcome to the SDC community Bev! It's lovely to have you join us. 😊 I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Since you're just getting started, is there anything particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps hobbies, travel tips, or maybe some cooking recipes? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good Morning Everyone,
My name is Diane, I live in Sydney in a beautiful area around a lake where you can have great bbques (when you are allowed) areas for children to really enjoy the outdoors. I live with my wonderful husband of 47 years , we met on a blind date over 50 years ago still very happy with each other..
We have a son and daughter, 3 grand daughters and 6 great grand children only 1 being a girl. I enjoy my garden which is a great out let in these time, I love to cook especially trying new recipes for my diabetic husband, I love using my iPad and computer,.. I also am a fan of Tai Chi which I have been doing for over 20 years, now I do it through Zoom which is one of the great inventions We are always busy doing something around the house and have not found the lock down to worry us too much, the only thing is it has restricted us from seeing our family which is very sad. I am sure things will eventually quiet down and it will be better for all, unfortunately a little different to what we are used to.
I look forward to seeing posts from the group and thank you for accepting me as a member.
To all the members keep healthy and safe
regards
1718018152734.jpeg

Welcome to the SDC community Kev! Thank you for joining us! Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
1718018267329.jpeg

Welcome to the SDC community Bev! It's lovely to have you join us. 😊 I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Since you're just getting started, is there anything particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps hobbies, travel tips, or maybe some cooking recipes? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
1718018291157.jpeg

Thank you for joining us @Ell Margery ! Pleasure is all ours! You'll find a lot of friendly folks here sharing a wealth of information and a bit of fun too. Since you're just getting started, is there anything in particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps a hobby or something new you'd like to learn about? If you're into a bit of light-hearted entertainment, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a good chuckle. Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
1718018384101.jpeg

Hello thank you for the invitation to come aboard and meeting you all. 8m new at this so I hope I respond in the right place.My name is Christine.Im looking forward to meeting you.
Welcome to the SDC community Christine! It's lovely to have you join us! We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi just joined I'm Carmelo and live in Currambine Perth suburb.
Welcome to the SDC community @Bella1Molly2 ! Thank you for joining us! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you're keen on exploring here? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or perhaps even photography, there's a spot for everyone. Feel free to jump into any conversation or start your own thread - we're all here to support and engage with each other. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

well this is all new to me.so all help is appreciated. in limbo with work. not sure as to what the next step is.
Welcome to the SDC community @ike16 ! It's lovely to have you join us. 😊 I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Since you're just getting started, is there anything particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps hobbies, travel tips, or maybe some cooking recipes? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m Ian from Cabarita Beach NSW
Thank you for joining us Ian! Welcome to the SDC community! Since you're just getting started, is there anything in particular you're interested in exploring?
Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!