Hi everyone, I have just turned 60, so I guess I'm old now. :ROFLMAO: I have already been referring to my grey hair as my tinsel. Do you have an alternative way of referring to your age status or personal features that reflect your longevity? Do you have Laugh Lines on your face perhaps?

Hi my name is Melinda I have been happily married (to the same man) for 39 yrs. We have 3 grown children and a border collie dog Dexter. We love the outdoors and water, dancing in the living room and playing board games darts and 8 ball. I live in Heathmont and have the Dandenong creek to walk along every day. We are semi retired and love to travel at least once a year.

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hi everyone, im a new member, my names Carol, i can't wait to see all the different things on the Seniors Discount Club.

Hello everyone! Sue from Perth W.A. here. Happy to have joined you all in the Senior’s Discount Club.
Welcome to the SDC community Sue! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello there folks. Im Sooz and I’ve hit 61 and change . And so many things have changed in me im the last few years health-wise and thinking-wise, and i got a few hard awakenings, and so its been a wake up to attend to things i have refused to (never accepted the physical ageing and less abilities part, for starters ). So I decided I should join this group and start listening to others with the things we all share as seniors. So , thanks for having me.
Thank you for joining us Sooz! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new, interesting things to learn and amazing people to meet, so please feel free to explore! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, I have just turned 60, so I guess I'm old now. :ROFLMAO: I have already been referring to my grey hair as my tinsel. Do you have an alternative way of referring to your age status or personal features that reflect your longevity? Do you have Laugh Lines on your face perhaps?
Welcome to the SDC community @JoyLove ! Pleasure to have you on board! I refer to the lines on my face as my daughter's legacy. 😂 Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Melinda I have been happily married (to the same man) for 39 yrs. We have 3 grown children and a border collie dog Dexter. We love the outdoors and water, dancing in the living room and playing board games darts and 8 ball. I live in Heathmont and have the Dandenong creek to walk along every day. We are semi retired and love to travel at least once a year.
Welcome to the SDC community Melinda! Pleasure to have you on board! Looks like you're living a very busy life! Good on ya! Kisses to Dexter, please! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone. Glad to be on board.
Welcome aboard, @Calli ! :) Thank you for joining our community. Just as a quick ice breaker, can you share a few fun facts about yourself with us?
:smile:
Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, im a new member, my names Carol, i can't wait to see all the different things on the Seniors Discount Club.
Thank you for joining us Carol! Welcome to the SDC community! Can you tell us about what your interests are and we just might be able to make forum recommendations for you! 😊 Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!