SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
If you had to pick one word to describe your mother, what would it be?

Hey members!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. As for me, I’m brimming with excitement because today is my lovely mum’s birthday, and we’ve got a surprise birthday party planned for her!

And in the spirit of celebrating her, I wanted to share a little about her. When I think of my mum, one word immediately comes to mind: ‘superwoman’. Imagine getting up at 4 a.m. to prepare for a day’s work, then returning home at 5 p.m. to whip up a delicious family dinner. Her boundless energy, unwavering dedication, and overflowing love truly make her a superhero in my eyes. Mums truly are the unsung heroes of our lives.

Now, I’d love to hear about your incredible mothers. If you had to pick one word to describe your mother, what would it be? Is she a ‘nurturer’, an ‘angel’, or perhaps even a ‘magician’? Share the word that comes to mind and a little glimpse into why you chose it.

Let’s celebrate the incredible women who have shaped our lives in countless ways

compressed-bence-halmosi-0eErMhzFgvE-unsplash.jpeg
Credits: Unsplash​

How can you choose one word for the one person who dedicated their whole lives to support you in any and all the sort of ups and down aspects of our lives.
How many special words would there be
in the Dictionary to cover all the things that my Mother was to me, I truly believe that there is no end to those words
that could evenly remotely define that Person who was the world to you. You name it and it would imply Perfection
on all levels that may be covered by the only word that is possible and that word is LOVE.

I think for my mum at the age of 92 and still living on her own, only just given up driving and being the best mum in the world, LEGEND is very fitting for her.♥️

Reactions: Tervueren

Hey members!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. As for me, I’m brimming with excitement because today is my lovely mum’s birthday, and we’ve got a surprise birthday party planned for her!

And in the spirit of celebrating her, I wanted to share a little about her. When I think of my mum, one word immediately comes to mind: ‘superwoman’. Imagine getting up at 4 a.m. to prepare for a day’s work, then returning home at 5 p.m. to whip up a delicious family dinner. Her boundless energy, unwavering dedication, and overflowing love truly make her a superhero in my eyes. Mums truly are the unsung heroes of our lives.

Now, I’d love to hear about your incredible mothers. If you had to pick one word to describe your mother, what would it be? Is she a ‘nurturer’, an ‘angel’, or perhaps even a ‘magician’? Share the word that comes to mind and a little glimpse into why you chose it.

Let’s celebrate the incredible women who have shaped our lives in countless ways

View attachment 27480
Any word other than SAINT would be superflous, I'm still in awe of her and will be till I cash in my chips.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tervueren

Hey members!

View attachment 27480
Loving

What could I say about my mother in one word ' Small hell on wheels in a small body. Yet she was a fantastic mother.