If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Hi foodies!

I have a question that will get your taste buds tingling and your imaginations running wild. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

As for me, I know exactly what I'd choose: pizza! There's just something about the combination of gooey cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and crispy crust that has my heart (and stomach) singing. Plus, the possibilities for toppings are endless, making it a meal that never gets old.

But enough about my preference, let's hear from all of you! Would you go for classic comfort food like meat pies? Or maybe you're a dessert fiend and would choose something sweet like ice cream or chocolate? Whether it's a dish that reminds you of home, a comfort food that never fails to please, or a cuisine bursting with flavour, we want to know your go-to meal if you could only choose one.

So come on, share your answer and let's get this delicious discussion started!

compressed-alex-haney-CAhjZmVk5H4-unsplash.jpeg
Credits: Unsplash

Sponsored
Hi Foodies
My favourite that I could eat everyday is my wife’s Chorizo Fettuccine. I’ve had it at Italian restaurants but never as good as my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Jarred Santos
I do love food!! The best would be Thai beef salad. There's a Thai restaurant who did very nice dish of this. But now and thousands of kms away!! Have tried to make my own but not as good!!

• Love
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Hi foodies!

I have a question that will get your taste buds tingling and your imaginations running wild. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

As for me, I know exactly what I'd choose: pizza! There's just something about the combination of gooey cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and crispy crust that has my heart (and stomach) singing. Plus, the possibilities for toppings are endless, making it a meal that never gets old.

But enough about my preference, let's hear from all of you! Would you go for classic comfort food like meat pies? Or maybe you're a dessert fiend and would choose something sweet like ice cream or chocolate? Whether it's a dish that reminds you of home, a comfort food that never fails to please, or a cuisine bursting with flavour, we want to know your go-to meal if you could only choose one.

Credits: Unsplash[/CA foodPTION]

chinese

My unusual choice would be Tomato’s Yes those red round or these days any shape but still have the most beautiful flavour. I have loved them since I was a little girl and would eat them like apples.
Unfortunately, they are very expensive these days but I still love to buy those delicious red tomatoes and do without something else!
Suggestion: Bury your kitchen scraps in your garden, I always end up with free tomatoes & capsicums, currently have 8 butternut pumpkins ripening in my front garden. I'm never sure what's gonna popup.

Salt and pepper king prawns with sriracha sauce and eaten wrapped in cos lettuce leaves. Followed by a freshly made beef or lamb kebab with white garlic sauce.

Hi foodies!

View attachment 17680

I would have to say a baked potato in its jacket with ham, pineapple, cheese and sour cream topped with chives. Mouthwatering and delishimo!!!

Hi foodies!

View attachment 17680
Credits: Lobster, Lobster, Lobster and prawns...and scallops. Such a pescatorian

Probably because it is no longer possible, I would love to share a meal of Mrs. Ferraro's spaghetti.
Tomatoes grown and sauce prepped by Mr Feraro - Sunday lunch was such a great treat and Mum's scones for tea.
Wow what fab day my Sundays were.

Hi foodies!

View attachment 17680

Dumplings, my wife makes the best dumplings & as she comes from China you know they are the best!!!
Dumplings came to Australia from England, when convicts came here ...back in the 1960s the Eton University students did a summary of a survey about How much Gravy was wasted on Dumplings ... That my friends was true. In those days I read so many science magazine and that story was posted in one of them. Of course, people laughed at it and some complained about wasting tax money in UK on such trivia.
I seem to remember that in the 50s & 60s era, we were served a kind of dumpling in Golden Syrup as a dessert.
No wonder we were constipated LOL JUST KIDDING THERE.
I just researched a little and Dumplings first appeared in China during the HAN Dynasty. It seems they were some different to today's version. The Chinese would mince up pheasants and such and wrapped that in pastry .. More like a Dim Sim. but they were added to food as a filler just the same as a dumpling and were classed as such. Recognition seems to be about 1,800 years ago in China.