How to recreate TikTok’s juiciest fried chicken recipe using an air fryer

There’s a reason why air fryers rose to fame as the latest must-have kitchen appliance. It’s easy to use, cuts down cooking time, and produces the same results as a regular fryer would with much less oil!

So if you’ve already got your hands on the nifty gizmo but are unsure where to start, this trendy fried chicken recipe is the way to go.

TikTok sensation Jamie Milne’s fried chicken breast recipe has captured the attention of thousands on several social media platforms, completely changing the game for healthy fried chicken.

‘There’s nothing worse than dry chicken – am I right?’ the popular cook can be heard saying in the video.

‘And now I’m going to show you how easy it is to make juicy chicken breast in the air fryer!’

‘This is my go-to chicken recipe.’ she continued.

eCa-U4iKPylaxWj8hCI4I79ZFEgOmfT8fU_bHgLGAF1pF9UWH1HQbDwleNtZFqxp4UufW4KHVRIaq12KHj377NGrRWRq5IVjlPeHPnCPz92gclvQnW5SonkvwU8f_35oz2UHMHk5TL3aF_W2mZJA8qI
xVq34gATQp_m8ycf0GMIgwy0zrV7XG9inQfz-W6JLocl1CW3JPvifIPTOb1wxhW7LYzElf1RNQ1D8ce1ZiHkx1ehRSUbK2FcnhJ_j9VI4vGkb0tdqZExU5LXJ2hhgI7ixyX_IEPRjC4RyfU8tcsm1TA

Did someone say juicy fried chicken? Sign us up! Source: @everything_delish

Here are the ingredients that the recipe requires:

1. Chicken breasts
2. A tablespoon of paprika
3. A teaspoon of onion powder
4. A tablespoon of garlic powder
5. A tablespoon of oregano
6. Salt and pepper

Start by placing a chicken breast inside a zip-lock bag. Carefully pound it with a mallet until the chicken is even.

Then, generously season both sides of the chicken with paprika, onion and garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Make sure to rub the spices in and repeat the process if you’re going to cook several chicken breasts.

Lightly spray your air fryer basket with avocado or cooking oil before adding the chicken breasts. Cook them at 190 degrees Celsius for about 8 to 10 minutes.

hQxnCLiBj3in0H10JQds0SRt2WEpju3JtDOyfOoye2wx5TWrrJy4hGqLYaGC4LLczfOpvL5_gwy1cJIPfrr7SVBIRHlSS1qwNe84I1CtUKsWG3H_5biLLPGCReMRUl3LghHIYe3KUQJ9kCh7WCQLHnA
Bu4dczkDvbU5Y0zuwhRn6mzXOjh7mThYDTHp7NSpf_6T0dzuxQsWrVmJc1qXjYreIqORjo_sONIdgphl-7mkmxPoS1CD6jU5tge1MZc2FMIIP2ZIrKS28niymJoEGCI8PYp7ZlesPcvehN_eJtKq0n8

Don’t skimp on the spices! Source: @everything_delish

Before taking them out, check the temperature of the chicken using a meat thermometer. A chicken is cooked evenly if the temperature is 73 degrees Celsius.

Once the chicken breasts are golden brown and perfectly cooked, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for 10 minutes before consuming. Bon appetit!

‘This looks so delicious! I love a good chicken breast recipe.’ one TikTok user praised.

‘This is so juicy!’ another added.

‘Looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it with my air fryer!’ a third said.

Source: @everything_delish

If you haven’t hopped on the air fryer trend yet but you’ve been meaning to, we’ve got a couple of suggestions below that are worth checking out. Don’t worry! We ensured to only include highly-rated ones that are good value.

1. $99 Healthy Choice 8L Air Fryer - Black AF900

You don’t need to be tech-savvy to whip up a storm with this air fryer. It features easy-to-use controls and comes with a detachable drawer and a grill pan insert too!

RrfVmaUohrqsuqNjHnEiDEqzYl2whRKB2wv0xrRP4CuVJmI9wI3AIeu8V-hk4XTw1ZJG2KquRIvkP7dRs5vZ14TurKALcjIYBwWutlNs_hmSCUJPFhK2aDI2Bt-GX9gSuRyxDaB-7EYQO27Ufj35xQg

The Healthy Choice 8L Air Fryer. Source: Catch

Despite over a thousand good reviews, there are a few who complained about it being ‘too loud’ as well as the non-stick surface of the air fryer basket peeling after several months. Nonetheless, it’s cheaper than big brands and does the job!

2. $89 Kmart 5.3L Air Fryer

Even though it doesn’t look as sleek and modern as the other air fryers on the market, Kmart’s 5.3-litre Air Fryer won’t disappoint. It’s a perfect size for one to two-person households and does the job for a low price!

dx8vjwO4caKpc5pC-Lht3wqa8z6Z5PdQN8uGswWQCG2EWt9oXguVXCEWVJM7Qdv6ioueV1_yH8TZVgipKIIJCRd9Tg9tw3Npsfn1hoSxkEhsIwGFSfP0ZXUZgPe2pu_oGhcqL0OImrlrCm9lDAyrvSU

Kmart’s 5.3L Air Fryer. Source: Kmart

3. $117 Kitchen Couture 12L Digital Air Fryer

If you’re looking for an air fryer that can cook meals for a large family, then Kitchen Couture’s 12L Digital Air Fryer may be the one for you. It boasts nine pre-set options and a LED touchscreen display.

IMtcDJ-65Vb28w03ttf4X9TQU2bihyOfrgJHGU2YfQnwWfGwr4HN5OZf2iiOo-OlFdC8Sqe4qIVK15Dyi593n-bCti4O0csZY3e5X6Hv2X_pYGTJLa_-LiWPr2c2VAmLaet4d2lJKt4tjUZLI1ArYLE

Kitchen Couture’s 12L Digital Air Fryer. Source: Catch

The only downside to this one is that it doesn’t come with the accessories to accommodate a wide variety of food items.

There you have it! We’re hoping this helps you with your air fryer journey if you just recently got one or you’re keen to give the one collecting dust in your cupboard a shot. And if you enjoy cooking your homemade meals without the help of an air fryer, we fully support that too!

Do you regularly use an air fryer at home? If so, what’s the best meal you’ve made with it? Share them with us in the comments! We’d love to see some pictures too!

Before splurging on a new air fryer, learn more about the appliance first by watching the video below:

Source: Fabulessly Frugal

Sponsored
There’s a reason why air fryers rose to fame as the latest must-have kitchen appliance. It’s easy to use, cuts down cooking time, and produces the same results as a regular fryer would with much less oil!

So if you’ve already got your hands on the nifty gizmo but are unsure where to start, this trendy fried chicken recipe is the way to go.

TikTok sensation Jamie Milne’s fried chicken breast recipe has captured the attention of thousands on several social media platforms, completely changing the game for healthy fried chicken.

‘There’s nothing worse than dry chicken – am I right?’ the popular cook can be heard saying in the video.

‘And now I’m going to show you how easy it is to make juicy chicken breast in the air fryer!’

‘This is my go-to chicken recipe.’ she continued.

eCa-U4iKPylaxWj8hCI4I79ZFEgOmfT8fU_bHgLGAF1pF9UWH1HQbDwleNtZFqxp4UufW4KHVRIaq12KHj377NGrRWRq5IVjlPeHPnCPz92gclvQnW5SonkvwU8f_35oz2UHMHk5TL3aF_W2mZJA8qI
xVq34gATQp_m8ycf0GMIgwy0zrV7XG9inQfz-W6JLocl1CW3JPvifIPTOb1wxhW7LYzElf1RNQ1D8ce1ZiHkx1ehRSUbK2FcnhJ_j9VI4vGkb0tdqZExU5LXJ2hhgI7ixyX_IEPRjC4RyfU8tcsm1TA

Did someone say juicy fried chicken? Sign us up! Source: @everything_delish

Here are the ingredients that the recipe requires:

1. Chicken breasts
2. A tablespoon of paprika
3. A teaspoon of onion powder
4. A tablespoon of garlic powder
5. A tablespoon of oregano
6. Salt and pepper

Start by placing a chicken breast inside a zip-lock bag. Carefully pound it with a mallet until the chicken is even.

Then, generously season both sides of the chicken with paprika, onion and garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Make sure to rub the spices in and repeat the process if you’re going to cook several chicken breasts.

Lightly spray your air fryer basket with avocado or cooking oil before adding the chicken breasts. Cook them at 190 degrees Celsius for about 8 to 10 minutes.

hQxnCLiBj3in0H10JQds0SRt2WEpju3JtDOyfOoye2wx5TWrrJy4hGqLYaGC4LLczfOpvL5_gwy1cJIPfrr7SVBIRHlSS1qwNe84I1CtUKsWG3H_5biLLPGCReMRUl3LghHIYe3KUQJ9kCh7WCQLHnA
Bu4dczkDvbU5Y0zuwhRn6mzXOjh7mThYDTHp7NSpf_6T0dzuxQsWrVmJc1qXjYreIqORjo_sONIdgphl-7mkmxPoS1CD6jU5tge1MZc2FMIIP2ZIrKS28niymJoEGCI8PYp7ZlesPcvehN_eJtKq0n8

Don’t skimp on the spices! Source: @everything_delish

Before taking them out, check the temperature of the chicken using a meat thermometer. A chicken is cooked evenly if the temperature is 73 degrees Celsius.

Once the chicken breasts are golden brown and perfectly cooked, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for 10 minutes before consuming. Bon appetit!

‘This looks so delicious! I love a good chicken breast recipe.’ one TikTok user praised.

‘This is so juicy!’ another added.

‘Looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it with my air fryer!’ a third said.

Source: @everything_delish

If you haven’t hopped on the air fryer trend yet but you’ve been meaning to, we’ve got a couple of suggestions below that are worth checking out. Don’t worry! We ensured to only include highly-rated ones that are good value.

1. $99 Healthy Choice 8L Air Fryer - Black AF900

You don’t need to be tech-savvy to whip up a storm with this air fryer. It features easy-to-use controls and comes with a detachable drawer and a grill pan insert too!

RrfVmaUohrqsuqNjHnEiDEqzYl2whRKB2wv0xrRP4CuVJmI9wI3AIeu8V-hk4XTw1ZJG2KquRIvkP7dRs5vZ14TurKALcjIYBwWutlNs_hmSCUJPFhK2aDI2Bt-GX9gSuRyxDaB-7EYQO27Ufj35xQg

The Healthy Choice 8L Air Fryer. Source: Catch

Despite over a thousand good reviews, there are a few who complained about it being ‘too loud’ as well as the non-stick surface of the air fryer basket peeling after several months. Nonetheless, it’s cheaper than big brands and does the job!

2. $89 Kmart 5.3L Air Fryer

Even though it doesn’t look as sleek and modern as the other air fryers on the market, Kmart’s 5.3-litre Air Fryer won’t disappoint. It’s a perfect size for one to two-person households and does the job for a low price!

dx8vjwO4caKpc5pC-Lht3wqa8z6Z5PdQN8uGswWQCG2EWt9oXguVXCEWVJM7Qdv6ioueV1_yH8TZVgipKIIJCRd9Tg9tw3Npsfn1hoSxkEhsIwGFSfP0ZXUZgPe2pu_oGhcqL0OImrlrCm9lDAyrvSU

Kmart’s 5.3L Air Fryer. Source: Kmart

3. $117 Kitchen Couture 12L Digital Air Fryer

If you’re looking for an air fryer that can cook meals for a large family, then Kitchen Couture’s 12L Digital Air Fryer may be the one for you. It boasts nine pre-set options and a LED touchscreen display.

IMtcDJ-65Vb28w03ttf4X9TQU2bihyOfrgJHGU2YfQnwWfGwr4HN5OZf2iiOo-OlFdC8Sqe4qIVK15Dyi593n-bCti4O0csZY3e5X6Hv2X_pYGTJLa_-LiWPr2c2VAmLaet4d2lJKt4tjUZLI1ArYLE

Kitchen Couture’s 12L Digital Air Fryer. Source: Catch

The only downside to this one is that it doesn’t come with the accessories to accommodate a wide variety of food items.

There you have it! We’re hoping this helps you with your air fryer journey if you just recently got one or you’re keen to give the one collecting dust in your cupboard a shot. And if you enjoy cooking your homemade meals without the help of an air fryer, we fully support that too!

Do you regularly use an air fryer at home? If so, what’s the best meal you’ve made with it? Share them with us in the comments! We’d love to see some pictures too!

Before splurging on a new air fryer, learn more about the appliance first by watching the video below:

Source: Fabulessly Frugal

One thing I NEVER do is use commercial spray in any pan. I use a silicone brush and use oil brushed over inside the airfryer basket (but on nine out of ten occasions I use baking paper which I have perforated with a hole punch so the air can circulate). I also put foil in the base of my airfryer which makes for easier washing up (one thing if you use the paper in the hasket; you must remeove it at the same time you take out the food If you dont and forget it is there it may fly up and catch in the element of the airfryer as it cools down. You dont want a fire.

I did also Ricci. Had it sitting there for 8 months before a friend convinced me to give it a go. The only useful task so far has been to crisp up a few gourmet frozen chips. Anything fresh and it is useless. Maybe good on a snag or two. As for trying to cook chicken for a family, forget it. The first batch will be cold before you finish all the batches. A halogen oven is a much better appliance. On my second one now. The marinated chicken is out of this world and it is good for spanakopita

Reactions: Thecla and Ricci
I did also Ricci. Had it sitting there for 8 months before a friend convinced me to give it a go. The only useful task so far has been to crisp up a few gourmet frozen chips. Anything fresh and it is useless. Maybe good on a snag or two. As for trying to cook chicken for a family, forget it. The first batch will be cold before you finish all the batches. A halogen oven is a much better appliance. On my second one now. The marinated chicken is out of this world and it is good for spanakopita
I have a halogen oven too and love it. Havent tried an airfryer yet. And probably wont as I only cook for me.

I use my air fryer for so much. Anything you would cook in the oven will go in the air fryer - a whole chicken, roast, chops, steak, sausage rolls, scones, even a cake. It makes the BEST roast pork crackling. I use mine several times a week.Best buy ever.

I use my air fryer for so much. Anything you would cook in the oven will go in the air fryer - a whole chicken, roast, chops, steak, sausage rolls, scones, even a cake. It makes the BEST roast pork crackling. I use mine several times a week.Best buy ever.
So do I!

Reactions: Ricci
I just bought a cheapie, basic air fryer from Aldi. I am more than happy with it, it does everything I need and is really easy to clean. I would recommend it as a starter machine if you're just starting out on an air fryer journey.:)
Mine too is a cheapie.

I want an air frying and reading all this only makes me want one more. I have just about convinced my hubby to use credit card points on one then we haven't out laid any money..as such.. Just got to bring on this new house we are moving into

Me too. Bought a small cheap one as it is one for me....soon upgraded to larger oven type, but also has basket and rotisserie and thingy to cook 6 skewers perfectly, cook everything in it bead, bacon, boiled eggs love it and would highly recommend anyone to try it.

it does the best chicken wings....put on whatever spices you want....just salt if you want....cook for say 30mins...turn over and I then cook for about 12 mins to finish off....all the fat drains away....