How many times have you had COVID-19 so far?

• Never had COVID-19

Votes: 187 69.0%
  • Once

Votes: 73 26.9%
  • Twice

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Three or more times

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021

Hey there!

Just checking in with all of our awesome members - how are you all doing? Hopefully, you're doing well and staying safe. :)

We wanted to give you a quick update on @Jonathan Leane , who, unfortunately, has come down with COVID-19 again. 😷 We're sending our love and good vibes his way for a speedy recovery. It just goes to show that we all need to keep taking precautions and looking out for each other.

In light of this, we want to hear from all of you. How many times have you contracted COVID-19 so far, or have you been fortunate enough to avoid it entirely?

Please take a moment to answer our poll and share your experience.

Also, let's keep checking in with one another, staying safe, and maybe sending some virtual high-fives or fist bumps to Jonathan as he gets through this!

Once right at the beginning. Husband none we have had four vaccinations

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricci
My partner and I have both had 4 each Covid vaccinations and booster. She recently caught covid which went to her brain and gave her encephalitis from which she nearly died and she was hospitalized for 5 days. I caught covid off her but my attack was extremely mild.

Had it twice so far despite full vaccination and booster shots. Just pleased I had the shots as was pretty miserable experience with the lurgy.

I've had it twice first time Dec 2021 and 2 months after 1st vacine. 2nd time end of 2022.

First time I was sick for 10 days.

Second time 3 days but more sicker than the first.

Hubby only got vacinated beginning of last year and had covid for the first time end of last year. He was very very sick , couldn't get out if bed for 5 days, he had a fever of 39 and above for 3 days, bad body ache and worst cough

One of my sons has had it 4 times but mild each time, he is sick atm with a virus that he said is way worst than covid.

It affects everyone different but what I have seen within my family and others I know it has hit the females harder than the males except for my husband.
This is just the ones I know.

My immediate family is 9 females and 6 males . This is my kids me and hubby

My question ... Is anyone suffering long covid?

With my first case of Covid I lost all sense of taste and smell and even now my smell has hardly come back and my taste is weak , something I taste and something I dont

• Sad
Reactions: MarieL and Ricci

Hey there!

Just checking in with all of our awesome members - how are you all doing? Hopefully, you're doing well and staying safe. :)

We wanted to give you a quick update on @Jonathan Leane , who, unfortunately, has come down with COVID-19 again. 😷 We're sending our love and good vibes his way for a speedy recovery. It just goes to show that we all need to keep taking precautions and looking out for each other.

In light of this, we want to hear from all of you. How many times have you contracted COVID-19 so far, or have you been fortunate enough to avoid it entirely?

Please take a moment to answer our poll and share your experience.

Also, let's keep checking in with one another, staying safe, and maybe sending some virtual high-fives or fist bumps to Jonathan as he gets through this!
Hi. I’ve never had Covid and I’m not vaccinated!!

My daughter who has been really sick with a gastro bug for 3 days and can't hold nothing down , sent this to me last night.
Her colleague went around and put a drip up. They need her back at work.

Gastro is spreading quickly through NSW and its really bad , hand sanitising is a must

Screenshot_20230316-073448_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
18 days I had covid. I was supposed to cook Christmas dinner for my partner and her family last year. We both caught Covid around the 17th December and had to cancel Christmas. Her ex took over the reins and did a great job, according to her children. Never want to get it again.

Reactions: MarieL and Ricci
Never had it.
Husband had it badly. Anrivirals were not available in the regions at the time. He had to go to Adelaide to be nursed and have antivirals. He wss very sick. Chest problem lingered but was treated and cured after a few months. We both are immuno compromised

• Sad