SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
How did YOU spend your weekend?

Hi, members! It has been a while since we had a nice chat. We'd love to hear from you again, and if you have any interesting stories to share that happened last weekend, don't be afraid to share them with us in the comments!

premium_photo-1677683508374-a6f50382eb66.jpeg
Source: Unsplash

I (Sethia) spent mine shopping for groceries, giving my home a good clean and revelling in the satisfaction of fresh sheets and a neat space afterwards. I must admit, it was a little dreadful at first. Tackling multiple chores at a time can be overwhelming—but there's something about letting your tired body sink into the bed, knowing you’ve done a wonderful job ticking off everything on your to-do list. How did YOU spend your weekend? We're eager to hear!

Reactions: Littleboy8
I had my daughter and grandsons call-in early Saturday morning. Then I drove south to Jarrara Dam to a wedding My niece got married . After getting home very late after a two hour drive I rested on Sunday

I spent my weekend on the South Coast at a cousin family reunion on my mothers side. She passed away in August, at the ripe old age of 91. Mum was the last of 9 children to pass away. We had the best weekend, swapping many stories and memories and looking at old photos.

Reactions: VickieCheryl