How good was that ! How long is she staying for.
I know I heard a voice at the front door and I thought that sounds like Susie.well blow me down with a feather it was my gorgeous girl.😍only a week as she’s gotta get back for work but we talk every week so it was like she’d never left.funny she looked old and made me realise we’re all ageing unfortunately.😢cherish your family no matter what we’re all precious.😍

• Love
Reactions: PattiB
Just having quiet time t home with a little bit of reading, everyone in our little unit complex are away so I’m totally solo for the rest of the week now for a social chit chatter like me it’s a tad sad but I’ll be ok and if it gets to bad I’ll ring someone lol 😂 being a fully retired pensioner I move slower than the young and active and thrown in on top of that my severe arthritis I’m even slower but to you which my day might be a very slow day to you to me it’s a full day from the patio to the kitchen to my recliner and occasionally the bathroom and toilet phew it’s quite a full day !! Lol 😂
Ok take care and have a wonderful upcoming New Years for 2024
Cheers Pete from Mackay QLD
Isn’t arthritis a curse? Mine isn’t too bad but when the aches hit it’s horrible. We are always up for a chat if you get lonely. Hope you’re enjoying our little club, some members are full of amazing stories. We all need time to recharge, or is it just me, who gets worn out doing not a lot? Hope next year brings better times for all of us.

Isn’t arthritis a curse? Mine isn’t too bad but when the aches hit it’s horrible. We are always up for a chat if you get lonely. Hope you’re enjoying our little club, some members are full of amazing stories. We all need time to recharge, or is it just me, who gets worn out doing not a lot? Hope next year brings better times for all of us.
Nope, not just you PattiB!

Reactions: Littleboy8
I know I heard a voice at the front door and I thought that sounds like Susie.well blow me down with a feather it was my gorgeous girl.😍only a week as she’s gotta get back for work but we talk every week so it was like she’d never left.funny she looked old and made me realise we’re all ageing unfortunately.😢cherish your family no matter what we’re all precious.😍
I'm going to go to Taree in a few weeks to see nieces and nephews I haven't seen as well as my sister who is an addict and I haven't seen for 20 years. I have been warned she looks very old.
Mainly I'm going up as my brother asked me to go to the doctors with him.

You do have to cherish your family as you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Your sister surprising you like that shows how much she lives you

I'm in the process of looking for somewhere to live.....my brother and I lost our whole house full of possessions when Cyclone Jasper hit the Cairns region last week. We have been staying with friends over thr Christmas break which has been an absolute blessing. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the very best in 2024. Love to you all Magpie1

I'm in the process of looking for somewhere to live.....my brother and I lost our whole house full of possessions when Cyclone Jasper hit the Cairns region last week. We have been staying with friends over thr Christmas break which has been an absolute blessing. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the very best in 2024. Love to you all Magpie1
Oh no! So sorry to hear that. Glad you have good friends to help at this time. Hopefully things sort out sooner rather than later for you both.

I'm going to go to Taree in a few weeks to see nieces and nephews I haven't seen as well as my sister who is an addict and I haven't seen for 20 years. I have been warned she looks very old.
Mainly I'm going up as my brother asked me to go to the doctors with him.

You do have to cherish your family as you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Your sister surprising you like that shows how much she lives you
Absolutely we’ve always been close I hope you enjoy your time away.😊

That’s awful my sis got hit but they live at Clifton beach which she said is fairly protected.im so sorry what you went through it must have been frightening.stay strong I hope it all turns out okay for you.😊

Christmas has come and gone. The Boxing Day sales were a disappointment, not that I wanted much. Gift Cards will be good for a while. On Saturday my wife and I will be cruising to New Zealand. It will be the first time we'll be away New year's Eve. Looking forward to the new experience.
Sounds wonderful, you will love it, enjoy