Harald

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Everyone who cares to read this... I like People having worked in a High Volume Industry.

After gaining a positiion in The CBC Bank starting in Moree without one single Bank interview ! The Manager at willow Tree then believed his beautiful Daughters opinion of Me... In everything at school, Cricket, Football, Cadets etc. After service in Moree, Woy Woy, Brewarrina, Cessnock and Hobart pl. Canberra Left them and finally joined a large Manufacturing Cereal Business, as a Regional Rep Hunter and Manning , and half of Newcastle supermarkets, and product handling with Train carrying our products into the Hunter area. After 6 yeas promoted to Sydney and Managed all the Major Businesses (Woolies, Coles, Franklins Davids Holdings(IGA) and some smaller ones, and some Food Service suppliers handling our products right through to Motels and Large Hotels etc. Became State Manager and then onto completing some Special projects and Director of New Product Launches and much more. After 33 years 3 months I retired and now enjoy a quiter life loving my Two Children, their families and three Grandies) Gives me heaps to live for ! Hope you diddnt find this tooooo BORING ! Rgards Harald.

After gaining a positiion in The CBC Bank starting in Moree without one single Bank interview ! The Manager at willow Tree then believed his beautiful Daughters opinion of Me... In everything at school, Cricket, Football, Cadets etc. After service in Moree, Woy Woy, Brewarrina, Cessnock and Hobart pl. Canberra Left them and finally joined a large Manufacturing Cereal Business, as a Regional Rep Hunter and Manning , and half of Newcastle supermarkets, and product handling with Train carrying our products into the Hunter area. After 6 yeas promoted to Sydney and Managed all the Major Businesses (Woolies, Coles, Franklins Davids Holdings(IGA) and some smaller ones, and some Food Service suppliers handling our products right through to Motels and Large Hotels etc. Became State Manager and then onto completing some Special projects and Director of New Product Launches and much more. After 33 years 3 months I retired and now enjoy a quiter life loving my Two Children, their families and three Grandies) Gives me heaps to live for ! Hope you diddnt find this tooooo BORING ! Rgards Harald.
Interesting....after leaving school at 17 I joined the CBC Bank starting in Rockingham, then transferred to East Victoria Park, when the National Bank combined with the CBC, I took the redundancy package and joined the family cabinet making business, had heaps of other jobs until retiring in 2020

Reactions: Harald
Welcome, @Harald. WOW! That's some crazy experience you've got there. Did you continue playing any of those sports after you left school? Might be fun to take up as a hobby now that you have more free time.

Reactions: Harald
Welcome, @Harald. WOW! That's some crazy experience you've got there. Did you continue playing any of those sports after you left school? Might be fun to take up as a hobby now that you have more free time.
I have little free time as I run my home (Caravan) and spend 4 months of the year Fishing the Snowy Mountains for Trout. Have some friends to make it more enjoyable as to experience some are very good and helpful. Some been doing it 40 tio 50 years and always like a little fun. I usually do a chrissy spread on the Weber(roast - Aldi have some special ones Turdickin, to mention one is Turkey and Chicken in the one roll... Delishious.... lol should try it sometime... one of my great friends calls himself Trout Man (e mail) another Mudeye (The lava of a Dragon Fly) another J for John a man of very few words but very forthcoming with ideas... Keep well.

Reactions: Goodbloke
I have little free time as I run my home (Caravan) and spend 4 months of the year Fishing the Snowy Mountains for Trout. Have some friends to make it more enjoyable as to experience some are very good and helpful. Some been doing it 40 tio 50 years and always like a little fun. I usually do a chrissy spread on the Weber(roast - Aldi have some special ones Turdickin, to mention one is Turkey and Chicken in the one roll... Delishious.... lol should try it sometime... one of my great friends calls himself Trout Man (e mail) another Mudeye (The lava of a Dragon Fly) another J for John a man of very few words but very forthcoming with ideas... Keep well.
It's my dream to drive across the country in a modified van. I've never met anyone in real life who enjoys a similar lifestyle. Maybe I'll gatecrash your next trip :ROFLMAO: