Annette Saxby

Aug 6, 2024
Hello everyone

Thank you for having me my name is annette, my hobbies are crafting, I love going away in my caravan we only bought it last year , been to Victoria and Queensland , we are hoping to go back up towards Queensland next year for a couple of months away, I love gardening and listening to beautiful music. I love the country and the farming life

Last edited:
Welcome Annette. I'm from Aussie's largest state...W.A. I'm open minded can discuss almost about anything. Been around the world and see life from a different perspective, glad to hear about yourself....

Reactions: Annette Saxby
Good morning everyone, just wondering is someone can give me a bit of knowledge, I am looking to go to Queensland in a couple of weeks on the train, I have my gold opal card am I am not familiar on how to use it, I know we get a discount on travelling by train in NSW , but does it all so cover Queensland as we go over the border, do I still pay the discount price or do I pay the full price that may differ from state to state ? Just asking if anyone know please 🙂thank you .

Hello Annette! A warm welcome to the SDC community! It’s lovely to have you join us. Your hobbies sound fantastic and so enriching. Crafting offers such a wonderful outlet for creativity, and caravaning around Australia must provide you with some breathtaking experiences. If you're ever looking for new crafting ideas or want to share some of your own creations, you might enjoy visiting our Craft Corner. Do you have any favourite places you’ve visited in your caravan? Or perhaps a crafting project you’re particularly proud of? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!