SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Have you seen the 2023 Barbie live-action movie?

Hey members! :)

How have you all been? I hope you're all having a fantastic midweek so far! ;)

I just had to share my recent experience watching Barbie. From the first scene to the very end, the movie took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride – I laughed, cried, and felt a whirlwind of emotions.

Now, it's so hard to talk about it without giving away any spoilers, but let me tell you, this movie carries powerful messages about embracing who we indeed are and staying true to ourselves, even in a world that often tries to define us. It's an empowering reminder that our uniqueness is what makes us special.

So, have you seen it yet? If not, I highly recommend giving it a go! It's the perfect way to uplift your spirits. I'd love to hear your thoughts! And for those who've already seen it, share your impressions, favourite scenes, or any life lessons that resonated with you in the comments below.

compressed-barbie-live-action-image.jpeg
Credits: Barbie 2023/Warner Bros

I just had to share my recent experience watching Barbie. From the first scene to the very end, the movie took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride – I laughed, cried, and felt a whirlwind of emotions.

Now, it's so hard to talk about it without giving away any spoilers, but let me tell you, this movie carries powerful messages about embracing who we indeed are and staying true to ourselves, even in a world that often tries to define us. It's an empowering reminder that our uniqueness is what makes us special.

So, have you seen it yet? If not, I highly recommend giving it a go! It's the perfect way to uplift your spirits. I'd love to hear your thoughts! And for those who've already seen it, share your impressions, favourite scenes, or any life lessons that resonated with you in the comments below.

View attachment 26419

My partner went with his daughter and granddaughter and didn't like it

View attachment 26419

Oh yeah, I love it. In fact it was funny cause it was my partner's birthday when he booked us to Gold Class tickets on his actual birthday 23rd July. I was amazed how how he take notice of the movies that I would really love to watch. He's so sweeet. So yeah, it was amazing. We had the best treatment at Village Cinema Plenty Valley. I would not mind going and see it again and again. heheee.....

all of them ! His granddaughter is only 7 she kept asking what was funny about the jokes all the time his daughter is in her late 30's my partner said the movie is all about women gaing back power?

My 23 year old son and his girlfriend watched it last night and he didn't like it .
He said it was very very feminist and made men look stupid

He was expecting more as his 22 year old sister loved it

His girlfriend liked it but didn't love it.

I actually didn't like it very much. I like science fiction movies more. I watched it only because I liked Margot Robbie. She is as beautiful as ever. She has always been my main sexual fantasy. I would give my soul for a night with her. Or at least watch a hot video with her (xxx videos).

Last edited: