Hassle-free home cleaning? High-tech robot will retail for half its original price in ALDI’s Special Buys range this week!

Let's be honest, doing household chores such as mopping and vacuuming can get quite tedious.

They are important tasks that need to be done in order to keep a home clean and organised, so there's absolutely no way you can escape these tasks (unfortunately).

If you have the right tools, however, cleaning your home can be a breeze, in fact, such a breeze that you don’t have to do anything at all…

A multi-purpose, high tech cleaning robot is set to hit the shelves of ALDI stores as part of the retailer's Special Buys this week.

1iFJABVQz2adk4mbUt_0CgFRakXTZVQSaZU0Wp2nyuuixp1Wh8ifvJNfaYMiP2oWheazuJb7ELcUwsIE47JrnVJRBCfqwteNejh8UjmyJyqK-6tcwEuTG_Dd6B0ysfcDaaQ8du0

The popular multi-purpose cleaning robot will be part of ALDI’s Special Buys range this week. Credit: ECOVACS.

The new Ecovacs Deebot Neo can vacuum and mop your floors in one go, saving you the hassle of doing the tasks yourself.

The catch? It’s a little expensive, but still it will be retailing for a fraction of its regular price!

You will be able to get your hands on this handy robot for $399 — almost 50 per cent off its regular retail price of $799 when you purchase it outside of the ALDI Special Buys promo.

We must warn you, however, that the Ecovacs Deebot Neo will be available on limited stocks only, which means that you might want to consider queuing outside your local store before opening hours to nab this gadget at a slashed price.

So, what makes this robot worth the queue?

The Ecovacs Deebot Neo boasts a laser mapping technology that allows the robot to effortlessly navigate your home without bumping into your furniture.

The robot can also sense carpeted or rugged areas, so you won't need to worry about removing the rugs from your floor as the robot can ramp up and vacuum the dust off the surface of your rugs.

For those of you who live with your grandkids or pets, you might want to consider keeping them away from the room where the robot is cleaning so the machine can work smoothly without being toyed around.

B_GKtkD8_04t9nibUb8dvYaB89ra5KTZhcMFZxAY6xIClQVqnx8EZKjNS1zDX57tVf3-VSS7yQNQemyhhc-wVCNebSKmtK_qMucKw6K5ads173qmAnAQ8AFOmCpzkiJc3qWC13g

The robot can rival its more expensive counterparts. Credit: Instagram/ecovacsroboticsau.

While the robot is the cheapest and most basic model from Ecovacs' cleaning robot range, the gadget has the same speed and efficiency as its more expensive counterparts.

The vacuum comes with little brushes that stick out on its sides. It rotates at high speed, ensuring that no pockets of dust will be left in the corners of your home when it passes through to vacuum them.

Although the vacuum function works wonders, a review from Yahoo! Lifestyle pointed out that mopping may need some improvements.

Yahoo! respondent Bianca Soldani, who reviewed the product herself, said that users of the robot need to load it up with a mopping pad and refill the water reservoir so it can perform the mopping function.

"Once the mopping pad is attached, the vacuum automatically switches to vacuum and mop mode and will do both at the same time, with the front half collecting all the dust and debris off the floor, and the back half mopping along afterwards," she wrote.

However, the journalist noted that while the vacuuming function is "impressive", the mopping function leaves "little to be desired".

Ms Soldani wrote: "The robot’s mopping job wasn’t as vigorous as I would do myself manually, but it did offer a superficial clean that was very quick drying and, obviously, required very little effort from me."

Another caveat that Ms Soldani mentioned include the limitation of using water only instead of a cleaning solution and the noise the machine produces.

The journalist praised the robot, however, due to its efficiency.

So, there you have it, folks! Are you keen on nabbing this extremely handy robot? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
I don't know about this brand but I do have a Roomba and wouldn't be without it. I have it programmed such that it whistles round the kitchen/dining/lounge in the middle of the night while I sleep then when I get up I empty its bin and set it going in the bedrooms. Easy, hassle free cleaning, just my sort of cleaning!!:):D

I have a ROBOROCK which is similar and YES they are NOISY , and YES, they don't mop as well as a human, but they do run over the floor with a wet cloth. .. They do save You a lot of time. I don't think I could have it running around the house at night time whilst trying to sleep... Great Price ALDI...

Reactions: Ricci