Grab exclusive deals and wallet-friendly bargains at this Savers mega-shop!

With the rise of thrifting, many now go to their nearby op shops for sustainable fashion finds or items to liven up their homes.

Recently, op shop Savers opened a superstore in Sydney in a sprawling 1,590 sqm space.

The superstore, filled with over 100,000 items, promises to be a paradise for those who love hunting for quality items at unbeatable prices.

A world of pre-loved treasures

Following its success in Hoxton Park, Savers opened another superstore in Prestons, offering a treasure trove of pre-loved items catering to every taste and need.

From high-end clothing and accessories to chic homewares, appliances, school supplies, and festive decorations, this superstore is a one-stop shop for all your thrifting desires.

compressed-savers.jpeg
Savers opened their second superstore in Prestons. Image Credit: Shutterstock/Ice Blue

Imagine stumbling upon a designer Country Road coat for under $25 or a pair of classic Levi's jeans for under $10.

For those with a keen eye for jewellery, a rare piece valued between $80 to $100 could go for a mere $4.

These are just a few examples of the incredible deals that await.

Home styling on a budget

For the home decor enthusiasts, Savers could be a goldmine.

Whether you want to add a vintage charm or embrace the boho aesthetic in your home, there's something for everyone.

Vintage candle holders reminiscent of Downton Abbey, wicker baskets, and weathered books are just the beginning.

For the bohemian at heart, textured plates, bongo drums, and woven wall hangings are available at prices that will make your wallet sing.

Maximalists will rejoice at the colourful glassware selection, perfect for adding a pop of colour to any space.

Practical finds like toasters, kitchenware, and furniture are also available.

Designer labels for less

The Savers clothing aisles are a fashionista's dream.

With patience and luck, you can score designer labels for a fraction of their original cost.

Decjuba coats, Cotton On jeans, and authentic Levi's pairs are waiting to be discovered.

For those concerned about authenticity, the Savers team diligently prices items accordingly, ensuring you get the real deal or a stylish dupe at a low price.

Accessorise your life

The accessory selection at Savers is extensive, with a wall dedicated to handbags and clutches, shoes, and displays for sunglasses and jewellery.

From Morgan & Taylor handbags to Daniel Wellington watches, the accessories are diverse and affordable.

The jewellery section offers trendy and valuable pieces for shoppers with a penchant for bling.

Savers Prestons is not just a shopping destination; it's an experience.

Its vast selection and wallet-friendly prices make it a haven for those who want to shop sustainably and save money without compromising quality.

For those who remember the joy of a good rummage sale, Savers brings that same delight on a grander scale.

It's a place where the thrill of the find is alive and well and where your dollar stretches further than you might imagine.
Key Takeaways

• A massive Savers thrift store opened in Prestons, offering over 100,000 pre-loved items.
  • Savers Prestons stocks various products, including high-end clothing, homewares, appliances, and school supplies, attracting bargain hunters and sustainable shoppers.
  • The store promised to be a paradise for those seeking quality second-hand goods without spending a fortune.
So, whether you're after a unique piece for your living room, a vintage coat to keep you warm, or a classic board game to enjoy with the grandkids, Savers Prestons could be your new go-to destination. Share your Savers finds with us in the comments below, and happy hunting!

Sponsored
These stores are good BUT they are a "for profit" private company based in America . All donations are sold for profit to the organisation. The status of the stores should have been included in the article. To make a real difference with clothing donations in particular, they should go to a" not for profit organisation" like save the Children fund or similar

These stores are good BUT they are a "for profit" private company based in America . All donations are sold for profit to the organisation. The status of the stores should have been included in the article. To make a real difference with clothing donations in particular, they should go to a" not for profit organisation" like save the Children fund or similar
This very true, you can get a bargain but your donations and your purchases are not helping any local charity.

I use to work for a charity based op shop here in WA. We use to get some really expensive designer brands as well as other brands. That place use to have good quality clothing etc for cheap prices and as I use to price the items they were priced how much I would pay for them unlike the other person and the boss who priced things way over to top. I have not worked there since 2015 but have heard from customers who use to shop there the prices are close to brand new clothing.
I do quite alot of op shopping but have noticed the prices are getting ridiculous, I now try to go to not for profit or even small church run ones. I also upcycle alot of my clothing....

Reactions: Adnamy
Clothes swaps are a lot more fun and better sharing and swapping - It is good fun. Also private garage sales or swap websites - I do not go to Op shops that much anymore as they are all about making a profit. I also won't give them my old clothes either. Their prices are far too high. Maybe they are not to blame as it is now just "too trendy" to op shop.

I use to work for a charity based op shop here in WA. We use to get some really expensive designer brands as well as other brands. That place use to have good quality clothing etc for cheap prices and as I use to price the items they were priced how much I would pay for them unlike the other person and the boss who priced things way over to top. I have not worked there since 2015 but have heard from customers who use to shop there the prices are close to brand new clothing.
I do quite alot of op shopping but have noticed the prices are getting ridiculous, I now try to go to not for profit or even small church run ones. I also upcycle alot of my clothing....
Yes there was a local op shop which they closed because it did not make enough of a profit (Maroubra NSW) - This is/was a relatively poor community and the clothes were needed (getting a bit trendier now, I think).
It was a low act to close this store. And not in the spirit of why op shops were instituted in the first place.