SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
Girls Get Off's 30-Day Sex Challenge

Looking for a way to stay warm this winter? 😉

One of our favourite Aussie brands, Girls Get Off*, is inviting you to a 30-day sex challenge*. Are you ready?

‘This is your chance to explore, reconnect, and have some serious fun with your partner.’ says Girls Get Off.

‘This is all about getting closer and having fun, so skip what doesn't fit and embrace the wild ride!’

Find all the juicy details here*.

Will you take on the challenge? Check back in after 30 days, and let us know how you went!

Screen Shot 2024-06-05 at 3.56.05 pm.png
Image Credit: Girls Get Off

We may receive a small commission from third parties when you click any links with an * in this article–at no cost to you. This helps keep the SDC running. Thank you!

I’ve seen a few challenges like this popping up, and honestly, they seem like a fun way to add a bit of excitement to relationships. I get how the Girls Get Off 30-Day Sex Challenge could help people reconnect and try new things. But, at the same time, I think there's no harm in mixing in a bit of modern tech. sexting ai, for example, can spice things up and keep things playful and exciting, especially when you can’t always be together. It’s not about replacing real connections but more like adding a creative way to express yourself. I say, why not combine both? Try the challenge, but keep the digital side in mind if it works for you. Sometimes, it's those little surprises that can keep the spark alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Observer