Get ready for autumn with Kmart's $25 Gingham Dress - Here’s why fashionistas are raving about it!

Everybody knows that feeling when the weather starts to cool down and all you want to do is hide away indoors in your favourite pair of pants and your comfiest cardigan…

The seasons change, and so do our wardrobe needs. There are days when we need to be dressed up and look our very best, but there are also days when we need to be comfortable, relaxed and warm.

That's why we always keep a good balance between these two outfits!

If you're one of those people who like to 'dress down' for seasonal changes (we’re guilty of this!), then you'll find this Kmart dress absolutely perfect for those days!

Introduced earlier this year and taking the world of fashion by storm, Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress is everything we could ever want in an autumnal outfit - and the best part is, it’s only $25!

This dress is available in two colours - a red jam gingham or a classic jean wash. It is also available in size six to twenty.

c019e22e-779a-4358-bbbe-f7a286bc619b.jpg copy.png
Many fashionistas rave over Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress. Credit: Kmart.

With its long sleeves, attached tiered skirt and collar for a touch of sophistication, this dress is an ideal item for anyone looking to give their wardrobe a much-needed update as the weather cools down.

But don’t just take our word for it - the dress has already been getting rave reviews from its customers.

Taking to social media to share her thoughts on the dress, TikTok user @marziepan24 labelled it a 'perfect autumn dress’.

'It’s $25, it’s all cotton. Are you ready?' she can be heard saying before unveiling the dress, which has since made a buzz among her followers.

She also recommends purchasing a size larger than your size so you can sport the ‘over-size’ look that is trendy during the autumn season.

The TikTok user continued: ‘I think it’s adorable! I am so stoked – $25 for a dress that looks like it is way more.’

Several users supported her enthusiasm and flooded the comments section with praise.

'I adore it! I wonder how it washes up? It already looks on the short side…My dryer will probably turn it into a tunic. Still need it!' said one delighted shopper.

Another said: 'The checkered pattern on the dress itself reminds me of school uniforms. Although I realise it’s an in-thing at the moment.'

A teacher from Sydney, who often shares her classroom outfits on Instagram, described the gingham dress as ‘perfect’.

Meanwhile, another shopper praised it as versatile and flattering, urging fashionistas to rush to Kmart to buy it.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress is popular with budget-conscious shoppers.
  • The dress has elasticated wrists, a collar, and a tiered skirt attached to the upper body.
  • Social media users said the dress looked more expensive than its $25 price tag and recommended sizing up if people wanted an oversized look.

A Kmart representative confirmed that the dress has been flying off the shelves since the company started selling it in February.

The spokesperson remarked: ‘It is a perfect style to take you into “trans-seasonal” dressing for the cooler weather.’

‘We love the seersucker fabric and colour which will be a key colour for the season. It also comes in a denim version.’

ef016818-ed63-4291-b9cb-14eb3a8dfcf8.jpg copy.png
The denim version of the dress. Credit: Kmart.

There you have it, folks! Are you keen to nab this dress? What other budget-friendly fashion pieces have caught your eye in 2023? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Sponsored
My first reaction when seeing the dress was, yeah, would be OK for the young ones but not for someone over 60, no matter how slim their body or great their legs. I could hear my grandmother in my head muttering about "Mutton dressed up as Lamb" sorry if anyone is offended but we are all entitled to our opinions.

Everybody knows that feeling when the weather starts to cool down and all you want to do is hide away indoors in your favourite pair of pants and your comfiest cardigan…

The seasons change, and so do our wardrobe needs. There are days when we need to be dressed up and look our very best, but there are also days when we need to be comfortable, relaxed and warm.

If you're one of those people who like to 'dress down' for seasonal changes (we’re guilty of this!), then you'll find this Kmart dress absolutely perfect for those days!

Introduced earlier this year and taking the world of fashion by storm, Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress is everything we could ever want in an autumnal outfit - and the best part is, it’s only $25!

This dress is available in two colours - a red jam gingham or a classic jean wash. It is also available in size six to twenty.

View attachment 15032
Many fashionistas rave over Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress. Credit: Kmart.

With its long sleeves, attached tiered skirt and collar for a touch of sophistication, this dress is an ideal item for anyone looking to give their wardrobe a much-needed update as the weather cools down.

But don’t just take our word for it - the dress has already been getting rave reviews from its customers.

Taking to social media to share her thoughts on the dress, TikTok user @marziepan24 labelled it a 'perfect autumn dress’.

'It’s $25, it’s all cotton. Are you ready?' she can be heard saying before unveiling the dress, which has since made a buzz among her followers.

She also recommends purchasing a size larger than your size so you can sport the ‘over-size’ look that is trendy during the autumn season.

The TikTok user continued: ‘I think it’s adorable! I am so stoked – $25 for a dress that looks like it is way more.’

Several users supported her enthusiasm and flooded the comments section with praise.

'I adore it! I wonder how it washes up? It already looks on the short side…My dryer will probably turn it into a tunic. Still need it!' said one delighted shopper.

Another said: 'The checkered pattern on the dress itself reminds me of school uniforms. Although I realise it’s an in-thing at the moment.'

A teacher from Sydney, who often shares her classroom outfits on Instagram, described the gingham dress as ‘perfect’.

Meanwhile, another shopper praised it as versatile and flattering, urging fashionistas to rush to Kmart to buy it.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart’s Long Sleeve Collared Tier Dress is popular with budget-conscious shoppers.
  • The dress has elasticated wrists, a collar, and a tiered skirt attached to the upper body.
  • Social media users said the dress looked more expensive than its $25 price tag and recommended sizing up if people wanted an oversized look.

A Kmart representative confirmed that the dress has been flying off the shelves since the company started selling it in February.

The spokesperson remarked: ‘It is a perfect style to take you into “trans-seasonal” dressing for the cooler weather.’

‘We love the seersucker fabric and colour which will be a key colour for the season. It also comes in a denim version.’

View attachment 15033

There you have it, folks! Are you keen to nab this dress? What other budget-friendly fashion pieces have caught your eye in 2023? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

As a senior I would not wear this. Why do so many young women post on this site when it is a senior group?

ROCK IT AT 18 or 80 was your heading for this link. You’ve got to be joking !!! Not too many over 50 would have the legs for this dress. And then there are lots under that age that don’t have the legs either and really shouldn’t wear it.

ROCK IT AT 18 or 80 was your heading for this link. You’ve got to be joking !!! Not too many over 50 would have the legs for this dress. And then there are lots under that age that don’t have the legs either and really shouldn’t wear it.
Another inappropriate headline, certainly wouldn’t suit an 80 year old, don’t think it would suit many people over 30. I can just see every 2nd person wearing it whether it suits them or not, just because it is as cheap as it looks.

Reactions: Gaena and Ricci

View attachment 15032

Key Takeaways

View attachment 15033

yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci
Sorry, but it's another YUK from me as well. I personally think it's an insult to females. Not flattering in any way whatsoever. It's like someone thought "How can I insult women.' Personally I think Kmart should be ashamed of themselves with this and a number of other outfits that they think is OK for women.

Reactions: Ricci and Penny4
Beautiful, but a bid too short for my 61 yo legs :D:D
Leggings hide flaws😆 i wear leggings that are s statement like outdated diamenties on the sides from the knees to ankles.. i ignore attention given as i am not a fashion follower, i am a fashion leader ( ooops, that is when i was younger no longer the case as way beyond autumn years.. 🤣🥰 in other words be yourself and enjoy each day and smile at everyone and every situation as everything is in the moment only.. so enjoy life.

Reactions: Ricci