Get FREE Grass-Fed Premium Beef For Life From Australia’s No.1 Meat & Seafood Delivery Service

There’s an exciting new online service that could change the way you buy meat and seafood forever, and, for a limited time, you could score free premium grass-fed mince for life*!

Meet ButcherCrowd*:

When the pandemic broke out in early 2020, the Moffatt brothers' friends were struggling to find fresh protein to feed their families* as supply chains froze up. That's when two brothers, Rob and Damien, turned to their homeland in Far North Queensland.

The brothers had grown up on the Atherton Tablelands and were accustomed to farm-fresh produce (lucky!). After sourcing four steers, having them butchered, and divvying out the meat to others at a fraction of the price*, they felt inspired to solve the local community’s food shortages for good.

And that's how ButcherCrowd* was born—a meat and seafood subscription service* that enables shoppers to build their own box of ethically sourced meat & seafood and have it delivered straight to their doorstep*.

beef brisket styled 2.png
Good quality meat shouldn’t be a luxury. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

So, what’s so special about ButcherCrowd*?

For one thing, the quality of the products* you’ll find in their boxes will always match or exceed the quality you’d receive from a traditional butcher or fishmonger. Better yet, it’s restaurant quality and is more cost-effective than shopping in the supermarket*, according to a 2021 Canstar Blue study.

For another, you can customise your own box*, choosing between different cuts of beef, chicken, pork and wild-caught seafood from all over the country.

The Moffatts require their suppliers to meet stringent criteria*. All produce should be non-GMO, Certified Sustainably Sourced, Certified Humanely raised & handled, 100% Grass-fed and grass-finished, free-range, pasture-raised, free from antibiotics and hormones used for growth promotion, and from sustainable fishery zones. So you know your purchase is better for the farming & fishing families, the animals, the environment and better for you*.

ButcherCrowd is the only delivery box provider* that offers exclusively meat and seafood that lived its entire life outdoors, eating an entirely natural diet. That includes MSA grade 4-5 beef and MSC-certified, 100% wild-caught salmon*, which is hard to find and impossible to beat on quality.

They’re also the highest-rated food brand on productreview.com.au with a 5-star rating*. That’s almost unheard of!

So, why else would you consider ButcherCrowd* for your weekly shop?

Well, the prices are definitely competitive. Box contents change monthly as the Moffatt brothers update their selection based on what’s in season and what quality products their wholesalers can source, but the small custom boxes start at $159 for monthly subscriptions*. That works out to just $37 per week*, depending on the size of your household. The small box is ideal for feeding 2-3 people and includes up to 6 kg of meat.

The large boxes start at $269*, feed 4-5 people and include up to 11 kg of meat.

box shots_beef _ pork box.png
Choose what you’d like included, or let the team curate a box for you. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

You can choose to build a custom box* or choose from a selection curated by the ButcherCrowd team*.

Plus, for a limited time, SDC readers who sign up for ButcherCrowd’s mailing list can get free mince for life*. That’s right—get your free portions of mince (and two in your first box) with every box until you cancel your subscription, so you don’t have to worry about any additional expenses.

Now, that’s a bargain we can’t pass up!

Key Takeaways

Want a less frequent delivery? Not to worry, you can choose to receive a delivery every week, fortnight, month or eight weeks*. Plus, there are no lock-in contracts, so you can also pause, skip or cancel* your delivery at any time!

If you want to make sure you’re getting good quality, ethically sourced protein delivered straight to your door each week (for just $37 per week!), ButcherCrowd is certainly the place to go*.

This could be the game-changer you’ve been expecting for your weekly shop, so why not give them a try today?*

Have you tried ButcherCrowd* or another similar service before? We would love to hear about it in the comments below.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
Veggiepatch,

I guess you're addressing me?

No!! Why are you asking me this?

i have no connection with this, or any other similar business.

Did you go to the link i provided, and read about the Butcher Crowd company?

Your previous comment " an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me" appears slanderous, subject to libel, and YOU possibly being sued, Veggiepatch!!

I have taken time to read this SDC item, and read the comments written by MANY mis-informed members!!

It appears that members post ridiculous comments without reading the story properly, don't read answers already given, and ask the SAME questions and comments, over and over again!!

I read all member posts, and try to do research on the Company in question, and their website.

Then I'm able to make informed comments on the information found!!

too many members make rash comments, without the full information

REMEMBER, a Google search can be your friend!

Are members also aware there is an edit facility on the posts, to correct spelling errors, correct your grammar, and correct any errors that are made when you make a post?
Don't be ridiculous he was only asking you a simple question you can't sue him for that

• Love
Reactions: Veggiepatch
Don't be ridiculous he was only asking you a simple question you can't sue him for that

the comment by veggiepatch.....

" an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me" appears slanderous, subject to libel, and YOU possibly being sued, Veggiepatch!!

is libelous to the Butcher Club business, and the owners, who read these comments, could sue for Libel

Suzanne rose......

Yes, you can pick what you want in the Custom Boxes....

when you tick small box (choose 8 items $159), or large box (choice of 16 items $269) a menu of 38 items drop down, you choose what YOU want, and add it to YOUR box!!

i selected frequency of every 8 weeks, via drop down menu, making it average about $20 per week!!

If you select Curated boxes, selected by the company, choose your box, click on LEARN MORE, and the items for that box will pop up!!

1697592269375.png1697592338367.png

You can also add extra items,if you wish!!

simple as that !!! :)

Attachments

• 1697592098110.png
    1697592098110.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1697592223160.png
    1697592223160.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ezzy and Granny*Deb
the comment by veggiepatch.....

" an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me" appears slanderous, subject to libel, and YOU possibly being sued, Veggiepatch!!

is libelous to the Butcher Club business, and the owners, who read these comments, could sue for Libel
Sorry but he asked a genuine question in which YOU added all this other stuff.

For what he asked you cannot be sued.

You have to go really digging to see what exactly is available, which I did and still think it's very expensive.

I just purchased directly from a butcher grass fed beef being 3 T Bone steaks, 2 sirloin steaks and 1 1/2 kg lamb loin chops $52

Sorry but he asked a genuine question in which YOU added all this other stuff.

For what he asked you cannot be sued.

You have to go really digging to see what exactly is available, which I did and still think it's very expensive.

I just purchased directly from a butcher grass fed beef being 3 T Bone steaks, 2 sirloin steaks and 1 1/2 kg lamb loin chops $52
There is a difference between what appears and what actually is. Nothing libel in that.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I can't seem to find a price list without going through the "place an order" process.

They state $159 for a small box UP TO 6 kgs of meat. That's $26.50 per kg MINIMUM. Not so cheap.

6 kgs of what? 3 kgs of chicken drumsticks and 3 kgs of 3 star beef mince? Who knows? Rather buy in person and select my own cuts thank you.
I just went on and did a dummy order = 8 items for $159. 2 pcs salmon ($46 a kg at our supermarket and NOT wild caught) 2 x 500 gr chicken wings (2 kg at the supermarket cost $8) 5 pcs chicken thigh. 500 gr mince & 2 pcs of rib eye steak (over $50 Kg at Supermarkets) this is only 5 or 6 days of protein. So that works out to be $26.67 per day for 2 ppl for protein so not sure how they work it out to be $35 per week. I might try it out - but when I go shopping it takes me ages picking my steak with as little fat as I can - I hate fat on my meat - last year I never had steak (just hubby did & I had something else) tempted not to have again - don't mind paying $60 Kg for a nice piece of steak but not one that I have to cut all the fat off & end up with 1/2 the size.

There’s an exciting new online service that could change the way you buy meat and seafood forever, and, for a limited time, you could score free premium grass-fed mince for life*!

Meet ButcherCrowd*:

When the pandemic broke out in early 2020, the Moffatt brothers' friends were struggling to find fresh protein to feed their families* as supply chains froze up. That's when two brothers, Rob and Damien, turned to their homeland in Far North Queensland.

The brothers had grown up on the Atherton Tablelands and were accustomed to farm-fresh produce (lucky!). After sourcing four steers, having them butchered, and divvying out the meat to others at a fraction of the price*, they felt inspired to solve the local community’s food shortages for good.

And that's how ButcherCrowd* was born—a meat and seafood subscription service* that enables shoppers to build their own box of ethically sourced meat & seafood and have it delivered straight to their doorstep*.

View attachment 30980
Good quality meat shouldn’t be a luxury. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

So, what’s so special about ButcherCrowd*?

For one thing, the quality of the products* you’ll find in their boxes will always match or exceed the quality you’d receive from a traditional butcher or fishmonger. Better yet, it’s restaurant quality and is more cost-effective than shopping in the supermarket*, according to a 2021 Canstar Blue study.

For another, you can customise your own box*, choosing between different cuts of beef, chicken, pork and wild-caught seafood from all over the country.

The Moffatts require their suppliers to meet stringent criteria*. All produce should be non-GMO, Certified Sustainably Sourced, Certified Humanely raised & handled, 100% Grass-fed and grass-finished, free-range, pasture-raised, free from antibiotics and hormones used for growth promotion, and from sustainable fishery zones. So you know your purchase is better for the farming & fishing families, the animals, the environment and better for you*.

ButcherCrowd is the only delivery box provider* that offers exclusively meat and seafood that lived its entire life outdoors, eating an entirely natural diet. That includes MSA grade 4-5 beef and MSC-certified, 100% wild-caught salmon*, which is hard to find and impossible to beat on quality.

They’re also the highest-rated food brand on productreview.com.au with a 5-star rating*. That’s almost unheard of!

So, why else would you consider ButcherCrowd* for your weekly shop?

Well, the prices are definitely competitive. Box contents change monthly as the Moffatt brothers update their selection based on what’s in season and what quality products their wholesalers can source, but the small custom boxes start at $159 for monthly subscriptions*. That works out to just $37 per week*, depending on the size of your household. The small box is ideal for feeding 2-3 people and includes up to 6 kg of meat.

The large boxes start at $269*, feed 4-5 people and include up to 11 kg of meat.

View attachment 30979
Choose what you’d like included, or let the team curate a box for you. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

You can choose to build a custom box* or choose from a selection curated by the ButcherCrowd team*.

Plus, for a limited time, SDC readers who sign up for ButcherCrowd’s mailing list can get free mince for life*. That’s right—get your free portions of mince (and two in your first box) with every box until you cancel your subscription, so you don’t have to worry about any additional expenses.

Now, that’s a bargain we can’t pass up!

Key Takeaways

Want a less frequent delivery? Not to worry, you can choose to receive a delivery every week, fortnight, month or eight weeks*. Plus, there are no lock-in contracts, so you can also pause, skip or cancel* your delivery at any time!

If you want to make sure you’re getting good quality, ethically sourced protein delivered straight to your door each week (for just $37 per week!), ButcherCrowd is certainly the place to go*.

This could be the game-changer you’ve been expecting for your weekly shop, so why not give them a try today?*

Have you tried ButcherCrowd* or another similar service before? We would love to hear about it in the comments below.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

• Angry
Reactions: Observer
I just went on and did a dummy order = 8 items for $159. 2 pcs salmon ($46 a kg at our supermarket and NOT wild caught) 2 x 500 gr chicken wings (2 kg at the supermarket cost $8) 5 pcs chicken thigh. 500 gr mince & 2 pcs of rib eye steak (over $50 Kg at Supermarkets) this is only 5 or 6 days of protein. So that works out to be $26.67 per day for 2 ppl for protein so not sure how they work it out to be $35 per week. I might try it out - but when I go shopping it takes me ages picking my steak with as little fat as I can - I hate fat on my meat - last year I never had steak (just hubby did & I had something else) tempted not to have again - don't mind paying $60 Kg for a nice piece of steak but not one that I have to cut all the fat off & end up with 1/2 the size.
Thanks for that! Someone did the work for me. Usually it's the other way round. Much appreciated!

OR Tasmania,,we seem to miss everything,,even being missed off the map of Australia as well,,,a family member rang into a competition once and was told Tasmania was ineligible,,,sure sucks rotten eggs
You're stuck in the bottom right corner of the maps. You can see it with a magnifying glass. 🙂

It is nice though, although I've only been once so far.

so has anyone had an order from them yet? just a bit fishy (excuse the pone) wording on bottom of checkout - grammar not good. I have been scammed once this week & had to cancel my credit card so don't want it to happen again and cancel hubby's

• Wow
Sounds amazing, but i bet it's not available out in the sticks (sth west Vic)?
Try MidWest Meats from Colac. They should deliver there and their meats are good quality cuts. Have used them several times now and I live Eastern suburb of Melbourne. Their delivery is free providing you purchase over $200. Recent purchase from them was $205 and that gave the wife and I approximately 20 meals.

Did you pay $159 for 6kg of meat. Were you able to pick what you wanted ? I could only see boxes not knowing what was in it
Yes I picked my own products- mince x 2/ prawns/ gold band snapper/ diced lamb/ diced beef/ nitrite free/ free range bacon x 2/ flank steak/ lamb + rosemary sausages. Very happy with the quality, a lot of it is Cape Grim which is very expensive at Harris Farm and butchers - not trying to convert anyone I like to support small farmers doing the right thing - very happy to sideline the supermarkets.

I need to put this information to 'the cook' (l don't do the shopping). After checking to see if our postcode in W.A. was on the list for delivery, l was pleasantly surprised to see it was.

We can't get deals on flights & cruises that are offered in the Eastern States but this offer does extend to W.A. for interested parties.

so has anyone had an order from them yet? just a bit fishy (excuse the pone) wording on bottom of checkout - grammar not good. I have been scammed once this week & had to cancel my credit card so don't want it to happen again and cancel hubby's
Yes came well packed with reusable ice blocks
Delivery was quick and the order contained everything I ordered + the 2 free Cape Grim mince packs, selling for $10.99 @ Harris Farm