Get FREE Grass-Fed Premium Beef For Life From Australia’s No.1 Meat & Seafood Delivery Service

There’s an exciting new online service that could change the way you buy meat and seafood forever, and, for a limited time, you could score free premium grass-fed mince for life*!

Meet ButcherCrowd*:

When the pandemic broke out in early 2020, the Moffatt brothers' friends were struggling to find fresh protein to feed their families* as supply chains froze up. That's when two brothers, Rob and Damien, turned to their homeland in Far North Queensland.

The brothers had grown up on the Atherton Tablelands and were accustomed to farm-fresh produce (lucky!). After sourcing four steers, having them butchered, and divvying out the meat to others at a fraction of the price*, they felt inspired to solve the local community’s food shortages for good.

And that's how ButcherCrowd* was born—a meat and seafood subscription service* that enables shoppers to build their own box of ethically sourced meat & seafood and have it delivered straight to their doorstep*.

beef brisket styled 2.png
Good quality meat shouldn’t be a luxury. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

So, what’s so special about ButcherCrowd*?

For one thing, the quality of the products* you’ll find in their boxes will always match or exceed the quality you’d receive from a traditional butcher or fishmonger. Better yet, it’s restaurant quality and is more cost-effective than shopping in the supermarket*, according to a 2021 Canstar Blue study.

For another, you can customise your own box*, choosing between different cuts of beef, chicken, pork and wild-caught seafood from all over the country.

The Moffatts require their suppliers to meet stringent criteria*. All produce should be non-GMO, Certified Sustainably Sourced, Certified Humanely raised & handled, 100% Grass-fed and grass-finished, free-range, pasture-raised, free from antibiotics and hormones used for growth promotion, and from sustainable fishery zones. So you know your purchase is better for the farming & fishing families, the animals, the environment and better for you*.

ButcherCrowd is the only delivery box provider* that offers exclusively meat and seafood that lived its entire life outdoors, eating an entirely natural diet. That includes MSA grade 4-5 beef and MSC-certified, 100% wild-caught salmon*, which is hard to find and impossible to beat on quality.

They’re also the highest-rated food brand on productreview.com.au with a 5-star rating*. That’s almost unheard of!

So, why else would you consider ButcherCrowd* for your weekly shop?

Well, the prices are definitely competitive. Box contents change monthly as the Moffatt brothers update their selection based on what’s in season and what quality products their wholesalers can source, but the small custom boxes start at $159 for monthly subscriptions*. That works out to just $37 per week*, depending on the size of your household. The small box is ideal for feeding 2-3 people and includes up to 6 kg of meat.

The large boxes start at $269*, feed 4-5 people and include up to 11 kg of meat.

box shots_beef _ pork box.png
Choose what you’d like included, or let the team curate a box for you. Image Credit: ButcherCrowd

You can choose to build a custom box* or choose from a selection curated by the ButcherCrowd team*.

Plus, for a limited time, SDC readers who sign up for ButcherCrowd’s mailing list can get free mince for life*. That’s right—get your free portions of mince (and two in your first box) with every box until you cancel your subscription, so you don’t have to worry about any additional expenses.

Now, that’s a bargain we can’t pass up!

Key Takeaways

Want a less frequent delivery? Not to worry, you can choose to receive a delivery every week, fortnight, month or eight weeks*. Plus, there are no lock-in contracts, so you can also pause, skip or cancel* your delivery at any time!

If you want to make sure you’re getting good quality, ethically sourced protein delivered straight to your door each week (for just $37 per week!), ButcherCrowd is certainly the place to go*.

This could be the game-changer you’ve been expecting for your weekly shop, so why not give them a try today?*

Have you tried ButcherCrowd* or another similar service before? We would love to hear about it in the comments below.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
The promise is good enough for me. The more post codes the wider the deliveries will be. It can't come for my isolated friends quick enough and as we know, if having dreams come true, it is amazing how quick with a good idea, time span gallops like a thoroughbred. Those brothers have thought up a great idea, born & bred in the surroundings together with much planning. Good on you both. They are not just thinking of themselves. Such an unselfish act.
Thank you 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Ezzy and Granny*Deb
I phoned these guys and they were so helpful. I come from a butchering family and my husband was a butcher and I can tell you that Grass fed meat is far superior. Would rather pay more for something you can eat. My first box arrives tomorrow and we are pensioners so we do watch our budget.

Sounds amazing, but i bet it's not available out in the sticks (sth west Vic)?
You may be interested in MidWest Meats from Colac. We are Eastern Melbourne and they deliver to us in cool boxes. Purchase their meat online, purchase more than $100 worth, and get free delivery. Just need to compare your local meat sources to theirs but l think you'll find that their prices are actually cheaper than other butchers and supermarkets.
We went for a drive on Wednesday and ended up in Colac. Stopped at MidWest and purchased $200 worth. For $5 they gave us a foam box with ice sleeves to keep the meat cold, and they threw in a $10 pack of smoked bacon.
Have used them several times now and they have some good cuts and flavored meats. You need to check them out.
Hmmmmm, just wondering. If they knew I was advertising them, would they give me a further price reduction for my next order? 😁 😁 😁

I phoned these guys and they were so helpful. I come from a butchering family and my husband was a butcher and I can tell you that Grass fed meat is far superior. Would rather pay more for something you can eat. My first box arrives tomorrow and we are pensioners so we do watch our budget.
Also a pensioner and my first box arrived today - very happy to be supporting farmers trying to do the right thing and protecting their animals from the cruel treatment of animals in feedlot farms - if you saw the abuse you’d never buy commercially raised meat again- I’d rather be vegetarian.

• Love
I can't seem to find a price list without going through the "place an order" process.

They state $159 for a small box UP TO 6 kgs of meat. That's $26.50 per kg MINIMUM. Not so cheap.

6 kgs of what? 3 kgs of chicken drumsticks and 3 kgs of 3 star beef mince? Who knows? Rather buy in person and select my own cuts thank you.
sounds like you have a very jaded view of this Company, veggiepatch?

the Butcher Crowd site CLEARLY shows the number of items you can get for your custom box, then shows the cost of any "add-ons" you may want.

Here, the 'add-ons" show the cost per item you may have picked, for your custom box.

I did a dummy order, and found that the majority of their products are better prices than butchers, and definitely, supermarkets!!

and its FREE delivery to your door!!

To see where and when they deliver to your area, enter your email and postcode, to confirm if free delivery to you is possible.

As some members have already stated, i'm happy to make an order, and try their products

• Love
I can't seem to find a price list without going through the "place an order" process.

They state $159 for a small box UP TO 6 kgs of meat. That's $26.50 per kg MINIMUM. Not so cheap.

6 kgs of what? 3 kgs of chicken drumsticks and 3 kgs of 3 star beef mince? Who knows? Rather buy in person and select my own cuts thank you.
At my butcher I get 1kg of smoked sliced ham of the bone and its $27.99 a kg. expensive yes but the flavour is unbelievable and certainly 100 times better and safer than that crap from the Deli bars in both Woollies and Coles. and adult size Lamb Shanks @ 14.95 a kg

sounds like you have a very jaded view of this Company, veggiepatch?

the Butcher Crowd site CLEARLY shows the number of items you can get for your custom box, then shows the cost of any "add-ons" you may want.

Here, the 'add-ons" show the cost per item you may have picked, for your custom box.

I did a dummy order, and found that the majority of their products are better prices than butchers, and definitely, supermarkets!!

and its FREE delivery to your door!!

To see where and when they deliver to your area, enter your email and postcode, to confirm if free delivery to you is possible.

As some members have already stated, i'm happy to make an order, and try their products
I don't eat enough meat to justify its purchase. And the username "Veggiepatch" has nothing to do with it. Plus an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me.

I don't eat enough meat to justify its purchase. And the username "Veggiepatch" has nothing to do with it. Plus an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me.
AGAIN, veggiepatch,

you seem to want to denigrate a legitimate business, who's been operating for several years, with many satisfied customers Australia wide.

Their prices are openly advertised on their website, NOT hidden, as you are suggesting!!

You pay for a box of meats and seafoods at a set price, what you put in it is up to you and your needs!!

Maybe read the Company's history and ethics here, https://www.butchercrowd.com.au

Their subscription format is no different to the Meal Delivery Services currently on offer, like Hello Fresh, Marley Spoon, Every Plate, etc.

Even Weight Watchers and Light 'n Easy have a subscription format

Happy eating

Last edited:
AGAIN, veggiepatch,

you seem to want to denigrate a legitimate business, who's been operating for several years, with many satisfied customers Australia wide.

Their prices are openly advertised on their website, NOT hidden, as you are suggesting!!

You pay for a box of meats and seafoods at a set price, what you put in it is up to you and your needs!!

Maybe read the Company's history and ethics here, https://www.butchercrowd.com.au

Their subscription format is no different to the Meal Delivery Services currently on offer, like Hello Fresh, Marley Spoon, Every Plate, etc.

Even Weight Watchers and Light 'n Easy have a subscription format

Happy eating
Do you have a financial interest in this business?

Email received from another online butcher outlet....

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

We are very happy when our online customers take the opportunity to visit our country butchery.

We hope you enjoyed the store. Our Butchers work very hard on variety and presentation and are a different Team to our online Butchers.

Whilst we put a huge amount of effort into our Online Butchery, it could never replace our physical store, which has been farmer owned for over 70 years. MidWest Meats is an integral part of our Country Community, and has been serving generations of local farmers, families, footy clubs and pubs.

You might be able to tell that are very proud of the store. 😉

We are aware of quite a few online butcheries in the market place, as we were the first online butcher in Victoria. I always find it interesting to checkout their websites as I run ours.

Butcher Crowd is based in Cairns QLD, subscription orientated and ships frozen produce nationally. I don’t believe there is a physical store.

Have a great weekend and happy cooking.

With thanks

Sara

Reactions: Veggiepatch
Veggiepatch,

I guess you're addressing me?

No!! Why are you asking me this?

i have no connection with this, or any other similar business.

Did you go to the link i provided, and read about the Butcher Crowd company?

Your previous comment " an organisation or business that does not openly advertise their prices seem a little "shady" to me" appears slanderous, subject to libel, and YOU possibly being sued, Veggiepatch!
!

I have taken time to read this SDC item, and read the comments written by MANY mis-informed members!!

It appears that members post ridiculous comments without reading the story properly, don't read answers already given, and ask the SAME questions and comments, over and over again!!

I read all member posts, and try to do research on the Company in question, and their website.

Then I'm able to make informed comments on the information found!!

too many members make rash comments, without the full information

REMEMBER, a Google search can be your friend!

Are members also aware there is an edit facility on the posts, to correct spelling errors, correct your grammar, and correct any errors that are made when you make a post?

• Love
Reactions: Granny*Deb