'Genius' $15 gadget from Bunnings will keep you cool this summer!

The Australian summer can be relentless, and finding ways to stay cool can be a challenge.

But, Bunnings shoppers have discovered a $15 gadget that is not only affordable but also effective in providing a much-needed respite from the heat.

The gadget, a rechargeable USB fan, has been hailed as a 'genius' product, and it's flying off the shelves!

A mum named Monique shared her glowing review of the product on social media as she found the fan to be a game-changer, especially while cooking a roast on a humid day.

'To the fellow menopausal mummas...this $15 rechargeable clip-on fan will make you less 'stabby', stupidly cooking a roast on a humid day,' she said.

'It blows straight up into your face... Life changing. Christmas Day now sorted.'

SDC Images (14).png
This $15 Bunning gadget will keep you cool during the summer. Image sources: Bunnings (left), Facebook (right).

The Click Rechargeable 4-In-1 USB Fan, which has a maximum run time of six hours, also has four different speed settings: low, medium, high, and natural breeze mode.

It's compact, portable, and can be clipped onto any surface, making it a versatile tool for any situation.

Monique's post quickly garnered nearly 200 likes, and many other mums echoed her sentiments.

One mum confirmed, 'It’s life-changing! Hot flushes and night sweats gone.'

Others expressed their eagerness to try the product, with one saying: 'I need this in my life.'

While a second added: 'Not all heroes wear capes! Thank you.'

'Sold! Family prefers it when I’m less stabby,' a third joked.

'I’m buying 10. Genius,' a fourth commented.

The popularity of this fan comes on the heels of another Bunnings product that was a hit with customers—a $24 three-in-one mini USB air cooler.

This portable device features a filter, an ice pack, a 275ml water tank capacity that lasts up to six hours, and three modes—cooling, misting, and humidifying.

It's perfect for use around the house or in the office if you don't have an air conditioner.

One shopper shared a video review of the air cooler, saying, 'I’ve just bought the best little thing from Bunnings that you could ever get. It’s changed my life.'

She explained how the cooler can be used with water, an ice pack, or dry.

'It can be dry as a fan, with cold water, cold water with ice pack or you can put ice cubes in.'

'You don’t have to refill it... it just acts as a fan. But cool water lasts a couple of hours. The ice block makes it hold less water.'

You can watch her full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@skwishdatkat.

The video has been viewed more than 200,000 times, with many viewers expressing interest in trying the product.

Others confirmed they are enjoying the product, with one saying, 'It’s the best.'
Key Takeaways
  • Bunnings shoppers are praising a $15 rechargeable clip-on fan for keeping them cool during hot weather.
  • A mum named Monique posted a positive review of the fan on the Bunnings Mums Australia Facebook group, stating it was particularly useful while cooking on a hot day.
  • The rechargeable fan features four-speed settings and can run for up to six hours, attracting nearly 200 'likes' on the Facebook group post.
  • The portable fan comes after a $24 three-in-one mini USB air cooler from Bunnings, which also received similar positive reception.
What are your thoughts on these products, members? Have you tried these cooling devices? Share your experiences in the comments below.

Sponsored
The Australian summer can be relentless, and finding ways to stay cool can be a challenge.

But, Bunnings shoppers have discovered a $15 gadget that is not only affordable but also effective in providing a much-needed respite from the heat.

The gadget, a rechargeable USB fan, has been hailed as a 'genius' product, and it's flying off the shelves!

A mum named Monique shared her glowing review of the product on social media as she found the fan to be a game-changer, especially while cooking a roast on a humid day.

'To the fellow menopausal mummas...this $15 rechargeable clip-on fan will make you less 'stabby', stupidly cooking a roast on a humid day,' she said.

'It blows straight up into your face... Life changing. Christmas Day now sorted.'

View attachment 35991
This $15 Bunning gadget will keep you cool during the summer. Image sources: Bunnings (left), Facebook (right).

The Click Rechargeable 4-In-1 USB Fan, which has a maximum run time of six hours, also has four different speed settings: low, medium, high, and natural breeze mode.

It's compact, portable, and can be clipped onto any surface, making it a versatile tool for any situation.

Monique's post quickly garnered nearly 200 likes, and many other mums echoed her sentiments.

Others expressed their eagerness to try the product, with one saying: 'I need this in my life.'

The popularity of this fan comes on the heels of another Bunnings product that was a hit with customers—a $24 three-in-one mini USB air cooler.

This portable device features a filter, an ice pack, a 275ml water tank capacity that lasts up to six hours, and three modes—cooling, misting, and humidifying.

It's perfect for use around the house or in the office if you don't have an air conditioner.

One shopper shared a video review of the air cooler, saying, 'I’ve just bought the best little thing from Bunnings that you could ever get. It’s changed my life.'

'It can be dry as a fan, with cold water, cold water with ice pack or you can put ice cubes in.'

'You don’t have to refill it... it just acts as a fan. But cool water lasts a couple of hours. The ice block makes it hold less water.'

The video has been viewed more than 200,000 times, with many viewers expressing interest in trying the product.

Others confirmed they are enjoying the product, with one saying, 'It’s the best.'
Key Takeaways

• Bunnings shoppers are praising a $15 rechargeable clip-on fan for keeping them cool during hot weather.
  • A mum named Monique posted a positive review of the fan on the Bunnings Mums Australia Facebook group, stating it was particularly useful while cooking on a hot day.
  • The rechargeable fan features four-speed settings and can run for up to six hours, attracting nearly 200 'likes' on the Facebook group post.
  • The portable fan comes after a $24 three-in-one mini USB air cooler from Bunnings, which also received similar positive reception.
What are your thoughts on these products, members? Have you tried these cooling devices? Share your experiences in the comments below.

Can’t find this product in Bunnings or online

View attachment 35991

Key Takeaways

The 3 in 1 air cooler sounds fantastic as Christmas gift for anyone

Reactions: Ezzy and Petra
Sounds good, but can someone tell me how I can access the pictures that show below the Senior Discount site. I click on ones that interest me but nothing happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Petra
Sounds good, but can someone tell me how I can access the pictures that show below the Senior Discount site. I click on ones that interest me but nothing happens.
@Constance o6 are you referring to the 'Today's deals of the day?'

Scroll down from the images to the item you are interested in and then click on 'View Deal.'

Reactions: Babybird
Could be a lifesaver for people wanting to stay cool while saving money on the cost of electricity. No need to cool a whole room, just cool yourself.

If they only last one season it doesn't matter. Cheaper than buying a cordless fan, battery & charger.

View attachment 35991

Key Takeaways

Love that small cooler fantastic

Reactions: Ezzy and Tervueren
It won't help with 39-40C degree heat We are having at the moment. Just like a fan forced oven . Maybe Ok if You live near the coast etc. or in an Air Conditioned room. Some car's air conditioners don't even work well at over 35c degrees and the actual temperature in a car can be over 50c degrees, Bugbuyer 68autobug

Get real peopl. A box with a computer fan and ice box won't do I darn thing in Au summer. I've had 2, both broke down before the filter needed replacement. I thought it would be good for power outage but actually useless. These things wouldn't blow the smell of a flies fart let alone cool you. Companion make a portable water cooled model with batteries, bit more expensive but much better and actually blow air. Get them on sales for around $80.
As for the neck fan they just blow a little bit of hot air faster.
Both are a total waste of money. Get something that will do the job.

• Haha
Reactions: MariaG