When you say "I believe" what you are really saying is that you have no medical expertise in this area and therefore really don't know what you are talking about and you don't understand how vaccines work or how they are researched and tested. So why is it that humans are living longer than ever before? Globally, life expectancy has increased by more than 6 years between 2000 and 2019, according to WHO (World Health Organisation. How is it that vaccines have eradicated smallpox and viruses such as rinderpestvirus? One of history's deadliest diseases, smallpox is estimated to have killed more than 300 million people since 1900 alone. But a massive global vaccination campaign put an end to the disease in 1977. True story...my friend's son died at the age of 14, 24 hours after receiving a routine vaccination. Everyone leapt to the conclusion that the vaccine caused his death. When autopsied it turned out he had an undiagnosed heart defect which would have been fatal irrespective of whether or not he had been vaccinated. Just because one event (death) follows another (vaccination), it does not mean that the first event caused the second. That's a classic rookie mistake to make in research and deduction. I could say that every time I had had a car accident, I had eaten a meal in the hours prior. It does not mean the meal caused the accident.
As always the first thing someone with an attitude of privilege is to attack the person and not the issue. The second is to quote one or a select few isolated cases as if they somehow represent all facts.

Personally I will not enter a discourse with you on any subject. So as not to upset you.

Have a nice day. 🧬

When you say "I believe" what you are really saying is that you have no medical expertise in this area and therefore really don't know what you are talking about and you don't understand how vaccines work or how they are researched and tested. So why is it that humans are living longer than ever before? Globally, life expectancy has increased by more than 6 years between 2000 and 2019, according to WHO (World Health Organisation. How is it that vaccines have eradicated smallpox and viruses such as rinderpestvirus? One of history's deadliest diseases, smallpox is estimated to have killed more than 300 million people since 1900 alone. But a massive global vaccination campaign put an end to the disease in 1977. True story...my friend's son died at the age of 14, 24 hours after receiving a routine vaccination. Everyone leapt to the conclusion that the vaccine caused his death. When autopsied it turned out he had an undiagnosed heart defect which would have been fatal irrespective of whether or not he had been vaccinated. Just because one event (death) follows another (vaccination), it does not mean that the first event caused the second. That's a classic rookie mistake to make in research and deduction. I could say that every time I had had a car accident, I had eaten a meal in the hours prior. It does not mean the meal caused the accident.
I think with all the vaccines eg smallpox ect alot of time wasn't into research before they were given.
I had all my kids fully vaccinated, measles, mumps , diphtheria ect.
Unfortunately alot of parents believe the high number of kids diagnosed with autism is actually caused through vacination.

Yes these vacinations have saved alot of lives but do we really know the full side affects.

I'm not against or for it just doing what I'm told is best.

My son read an article just before Covid was know and it was on how Pfizer and Another pharmaceutical company were sued for not disclosing something . No other pharmaceutical company have ever been sued like them. The article stated that the writer said these companies would start a virus then produce a vaccination quickly . And the covid happened and a vaccination came quickly.

Now I'm seeing people die around me, people healthy and too young to die and dying in their sleep

Then there are sports people dying eg Shane Warne.
I can't rule out the vaccinations are really good for you.

I also ask why is more and more people dying from cancer

Last edited:
Reactions: MJFlack
Thank you for starting this thread I needed a laugh. A male friend passed away 2 weeks ago suddenly and unexpectedly. He went inside to have a nap Wednesday afternoon and never woke up.
He was 60 and not sick. For some reason his funeral was cancelled last Friday.

Then today someone else we know she was 58 and when her husband went to wake her up this morning as she hadn't got up for work, he couldn't wake her , she was gone. Again she was healthy not sick.

What the hell is going on ? Why are healthy people going to sleep and not waking up !
Yes a great thread for us all to enjoy. Enjoyed all your posts too, thankyou.

A good way to pass but still sad when it does happen.

Reactions: Suzanne rose